• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tempest of Fate Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Haha yeah I really hated leaving clover hills but my child was younger at the time so she took up a lot more of my attention than she does now...
I wish it didn't die, but a bunch of main people dropped out once we switched it to a hosted project, I just got really busy with life and mainly halted it. But my life isn't as busy anymore ATM, so all will be good.

Phoenix Feather Phoenix Feather hostage hostage PsychoticOne PsychoticOne shadowz1995 shadowz1995 RikuXIII RikuXIII Gohan510 Gohan510 hey guys I'm tagging you all to make sure your still here. Some of you I know are waiting for others to respond or maybe haven't got a notification. And some of you have yet to make a first post, so I hope you are all still with us. I also know some of you may not currently be interacting with anyone but go ahead and make a post again even if it might seem a bit pointless right now I will definitely have one of my characters come across yours so you aren't alone and I'm sure anyone else would do the same. So if there happens to be a certain Character you wish to interact with go ahead and tag that person here and ask them to see what that character up to it or if they are open for interacting. :)

I for one will have three characters open for interaction, Jade once she is out hunting, Elros, and Xander even though he is currently freaking out because his tamer isn't were she should be.

Sorry. Got busy and lost the thread I was starting with Minaya. I’ll try to get her heading towards one of your free characters later today.

(i don't care that clover hills has died)
Veltsu I get you're unhappy with how things ended for you in clover hills, but this is a different RP entirely. So try to keep your negative thoughts from ruining the fun of this RP. How about no one mentions the clover hills rp anymore, because I really don't want drama that isn't story drama for the RP to happen.

Been feeling under the weather lately. Believe I have strep and some type of stomach bug and I'm just out of energy. I apologise and will put a post up when I'm feeling better.

Been feeling under the weather lately. Believe I have strep and some type of stomach bug and I'm just out of energy. I apologise and will put a post up when I'm feeling better.
I don't mean to laugh but I'm the same way. Haha been this way for about a week now so I'm finally giving in and going to a doctor 😅

May I ask for a quick summary on what's happening in the RPG? Particularly, a few holes where I can insert a frightened, big mouthed thief?

Haha well not much has happened, our Aquatic Speaker, Priscilla is currently interacting with Okil and Glaci. Jade is out in a forest trying to hunt for a deer. Ash and Shadowflower are in an abandoned house that Jade found. Xander and Minaya are in a hotel chatting because she randomly showed up at their room door. Ketu, Ping and the Sky God are currently chatting in a field that Ping is plowing. Amalia and Darrin are in their families house even though neither of them know who each other truly is. Elros is heading to his company in a rather foul mood due to who they will be working with and the othersss.

Kazusho, Kai, Dondra, Greven, Tialha, Ty and Ahrii believe have yet to make an appearance.
Wonderblue Wonderblue

Ping and Ketu will be going to the closest town when done with sky god though it will be to have Ping see a doctor and get a few food stuff. So they will be open then but Ketu will probably be on edge and Ping will be unsure and frightened due to her past. Both will not trust most intentions. I’d say Ping’s homeland probably doesn’t have elves in it so they would be a strange oddity to her.

Seems like there's a decent opening for some thievery. This will get interesting pretty quick. I'll be posting in a few minutes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back