• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tempest of Fate Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
😂😂😂 Xander is a guy and if you were wanting my gal Jade to become Glaci tamer I could do that as well. But that is up to you if you only want one of my characters to have a main attachment to your character then you can choose either one. Phoenix Feather Phoenix Feather

😂😂😂 Xander is a guy and if you were wanting my gal Jade to become Glaci tamer I could do that as well. But that is up to you if you only want one of my characters to have a main attachment to your character then you can choose either one. Phoenix Feather Phoenix Feather
I think what you said about only one of your characters having a main connection with Glaci makes the most sense. If no one else joins as a dragonless tamer, then Jade could be Glaci’s tamer.

Let me know when those of you without a dragon or without a Tamer want one and I'll add you guys on the availabile list!!! :)

FireMaiden FireMaiden is Amalia at their house or a different run down house. Lolz and if she is do you want them to meet right off the bat but Darrin not recognize her.

Also you don't need be scared about venom as long Shadowflower doesn't have teeth as human and her venom is weaker as baby than it would be later.

Few notes here:

1. Anyone in future who makes sky speaker is required to refer to Ping’s history as our histories intertwine a bit along with Ping and sky speaker being friends.
  2. Thinking on Ping’s past and current situation, she would probably do better with an adolescent or adult dragon. Furthermore this would be Ping’s second dragon (got permission from Racing to be one of the rare tamers that gets another dragon after theirs dies).
  3. Ping is probably going to be on the move a lot in the event that the invaders and traitor riders of the empire (lands in the Far East) might come after her or at least search constantly for the sky speaker.
  4. As a result of constant years of war and watching her companions fall, Ping will hide the fact that she knows the sky speaker except from the sky god and will not trust any other tamers for a long time. When the sky speaker is made, Ping is likely to spend the rest of her life protecting the sky speaker, not sure yet on this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back