• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

witcher0y

RP Venturer
1592220596545.png
Open to non-Minors since it's influenced by 2003 Animation. Romance is downplayed first to build our RP abilities as a team

Welcome to Jump City of Earth 20xx
Brotherhood of Evil is recovering their firepower but villains are originally lone wolves. Recent violence has escalated in the city as T Tower is being rebuilt. Whose side are you on?

Main Tower (ARC 1)
Robin (Tim Gray) -
Starfire - Andle
Cyborg - Kryptic Kryptic
Raven - Rose
Beast Boy - Nice
Kid Flash - Kryptic Kryptic
Aqualad - witcher0y witcher0y

Terra (Human Reincarnated) - PlusUltra PlusUltra

Slade
Mumbo
Jinx - Neo Alice Neo Alice
Red X - witcher0y witcher0y
Blackfire - Neo Alice Neo Alice

CLAIM YOUR PLACE! before heading over to Jump City
To keep it simple, we will plot impromptu style so everyone has a chance to create your character's backstory. I know there are many more fun characters in DC but we will build the mai team first. You may claim max 2 characters. Romance is fine as long as it's not twilight dramatic

Rules:
*RP with minimum 1 paragraph
*If you want to change or lose your character mid-plot, make sure you find a player substitute to take over your active chara
*No Swearing or cyberbullying
*Unhappy with plot twist? Discuss with the rest of your team OOC
*Stay active with posting minimum ONCE a week
*Casual RP and you may create your hero/anti-hero close to the show yet uniquely yours

Last edited:
Ah think ill go with that then, Maybe have them Connected to The Melt as a result of what happened (TLDR Earth/Rock version of The Green)

Oh I forgot to mention I’m willing to double as Slade or Kid Flash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back