• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lycoris

Radiance of Tomorrow
Hey guys, I've always been a fan of the 2000's version of Teen Titans and thought that it would make a cool group rp. I believe an high school au would be a lot of fun has it could create a lot of possibilities for more characters of the show interact. It would also have the potential to create a lot of drama as well.

I want this to be a collaborative effort so once I get enough interest, I would love to get insight for potential plots within the universe.

Please comment down below what character you would like. For now I'm sticking with Canon Characters only, but playing multiple characters are allowed. If people are interested in playing some of the adult characters as side characters that is acceptable.

For those who want to ship, please talk to the other person you are interested in shipping with and if both agree the ship will be allowed.

Characters Taken:
Starfire: Lycoris Lycoris
Raven: Neo Alice Neo Alice
Jinx: Neo Alice Neo Alice
Kid Flash: reelingmania reelingmania

Last edited:
This sounds fun and intetesting, i would like to claim both Raven & Jinx. And hopefully create a "Occultism Club" for them to lead

Users who are viewing this thread

Back