• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears of the Phoenix - OOC

Triforce Triforce AstheRedSunRises AstheRedSunRises Ayama Ayama Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna CoachA CoachA Bloodshed Bloodshed
(I think that's everyone and if I mistagged, I apologize!)

Ey, prefect squad! Milo is one too, and since they'd all probably be together pretty often, we should plot something between our guys!
I agree. Especially with prefects needing to attend to extra duties regularly.

Also, Milo and Kat would make good friends with their love of creatures. I can see him being the only reason she manages to turn in anything on time (and not in pieces).

I agree. Especially with prefects needing to attend to extra duties regularly.

Also, Milo and Kat would make good friends with their love of creatures. I can see him being the only reason she manages to turn in anything on time (and not in pieces).
Ah, something to bond over! Great! Milo adores magical creatures! But he can definitely help her with organization. He's better with actions rather than words because he doesn't like to speak often, but he could definitely show her some of the ropes, and I'm sure she could teach him a thing or two too! Does Kat prefer smaller or larger creatures? Despite his pet being a rat, Milo is better equipped for the big guys pfft

Ah, something to bond over! Great! Milo adores magical creatures! But he can definitely help her with organization. He's better with actions rather than words because he doesn't like to speak often, but he could definitely show her some of the ropes, and I'm sure she could teach him a thing or two too! Does Kat prefer smaller or larger creatures? Despite his pet being a rat, Milo is better equipped for the big guys pfft
Kat's hopeless when it comes to organization. Her ADHD doesn't help, either. But that just means more hugs for Milo when he helps her. They should totally pair up and work together. She's great with smaller creatures, given her tiny stature, but she would never say no to cuddles with any sort of creature, magical or not. She loves them all, just can't physically do as much for the larger ones without needing a step stool.

Kat's hopeless when it comes to organization. Her ADHD doesn't help, either. But that just means more hugs for Milo when he helps her. They should totally pair up and work together. She's great with smaller creatures, given her tiny stature, but she would never say no to cuddles with any sort of creature, magical or not. She loves them all, just can't physically do as much for the larger ones without needing a step stool.
Itty bitty! Which is funny because standing next to her, Milo is almost a foot taller. But he does like hugs, so he'll welcome them with (literally) open arms! Maybe they could also spend a lot of time studying together and stuff?

Itty bitty! Which is funny because standing next to her, Milo is almost a foot taller. But he does like hugs, so he'll welcome them with (literally) open arms! Maybe they could also spend a lot of time studying together and stuff?
Wonderful! They can also bond over quidditch together. Also, RaynieTaco RaynieTaco 's Eden could be a friend to Milo as well. Two crazy friends to Milo's calm. Lol

Yeah! We did talk a little bit about them having classes together, so it'd be cool for them to be buddies too ouo/

Please drive Milo crazy though. He'd have a great time.

Eden can come study with Kat and Milo then! Buddy system! It might make it easier for them too pfft

But don't feel bad for Milo! He'll enjoy being with someone who can afford to drag him around. He's a man of few words, but he loves being included in the madness!

James is a bit rough and can be cocky to boot. Is it possible they worked together or just friendly around a cuppa at the office?

In the beginning of the roleplay, he won't have Scorpius' 'respect', though he'll be cordial at the least.

Have him save Scorpius' life at some point. I'll probably create the situation where it's necessary... It's up to you to see it.

Rhiannon is one to get along with most but she can be a bit rough at times. Kind of a 'respect me I'll respect you' type

Gregarious Multimuse Gregarious Multimuse I get that, and I think we can make this work. Being cordial, I can work with.

CoachA CoachA Respect for respect will work for James. I think we will be able to work well, might have some head butting but that will be fun to play through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back