• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears of the Phoenix - OOC

Aye! So I'll drop two character sheets this afternoon and then work on finishing up my third. Once they plummet into the depths of the colorful character sheet thread I'll be good to go unless I can start roleplaying with two as I work on my Auror. I dont want to rush him and I've eagerly tried not to rush my other two also but it's hard not to do when I know people are waiting on me. I like to develop with my characters and learn about them as if I was sitting having coffee with them at a coffee shop so I try and passionately fill out their templates.

My condolences on the wait and thanks for being patient.

Two down one to go 💜. I should have edited the color of the text at least too since I went and rescaled the size and centered the text lol. It happens I'll try it next on my final character sheet.

Adobe Adobe fabricatedwit fabricatedwit ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Seige Seige Faerrin Faerrin Triforce Triforce crystalldaddy crystalldaddy CoachA CoachA onyeenhok onyeenhok BittyBobcat BittyBobcat
cremenebula cremenebula beeswaxie beeswaxie QT3.14 QT3.14 Bloodshed Bloodshed SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Nocturne. Nocturne. DreadBirate DreadBirate Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna

Hey errybody~ All right- time to get down to business!

As you can see, I updated/revived the PM groups, so go ahead and plot how your characters get along (or don't), or how you think they're likely to get along (or not ;P )~

We've got Nocturne. Nocturne. taking that last Auror spot, so we'll be waiting on intros for them and Sophia ( Seige Seige .
And DreadBirate DreadBirate will be playing our new Flying Instructor~!

For the remaining student intros, I recommend:
-Compartment 1 for Samantha ( Seige Seige )
-Compartment 3 for Nixon ( Seige Seige )
-Compartment 4 for Zane ( crystalldaddy crystalldaddy )

While we wait on those last few intros, feel free to keep posting in the interactions you have going now- timeskip will be coming up soon! ^^
CoachA CoachA QT3.14 QT3.14 Maybe you guys want to plot the HB/HG speech on prefect responsabilities and stuff for the year? :3

Btw, in order not to have even more characters, we've got a bit of doubling going on.
Niamh (the Divination teacher) is doubling as the librarian, Ivory (Muggle Studies) as the nurse, and Fiadh (Care of Magical Creatures) as the gamekeeper~

Hope everyone is doing well in these crazy, crazy times and taking care of themselves!
It's probably gonna be a pretty weird summer ;P

Last edited:
Ayama Ayama Nope on Quiddich for Zane. Sorry, it's been taking me so long to get his intro up! I'm working on insane amounts of homework right now, but I should get it up in the next couple of days.

aye ill start typing out posts tonight since I have quite a few to work on lmfao. Oh and Samantha is a negative on the quiddich lol.

Last edited:
Eeeeeeh- whai? TwT
The fact that Colin's looks cartoony af while Signe's looks way more realistic just triggers the perfectionist part of me xD. I'm probably gonna find a face claim similar to the one I have now for Colin, just one that's closer to the way Signe's is drawn lol.

The fact that Colin's looks cartoony af while Signe's looks way more realistic just triggers the perfectionist part of me xD. I'm probably gonna find a face claim similar to the one I have now for Colin, just one that's closer to the way Signe's is drawn lol.
-grumbles- Giving me more work to do >[

So little game I like to sometimes play called "which character did Ruin put a touch of himself in". Hint its actually one of my female characters and I tend to only do this with my favorites. Ill go ahead and give it away; Sophia wears square toe cowboy boots and I do in real life. I've grown up on my family ranch all my life and have worn cowboy boots since I was very little 😝

Adobe Adobe fabricatedwit fabricatedwit ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Seige Seige Faerrin Faerrin Triforce Triforce crystalldaddy crystalldaddy CoachA CoachA onyeenhok onyeenhok BittyBobcat BittyBobcat
cremenebula cremenebula beeswaxie beeswaxie QT3.14 QT3.14 Bloodshed Bloodshed SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Nocturne. Nocturne. DreadBirate DreadBirate Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna

Hey guys, quick update!

We've got Nocturne. Nocturne. taking that last Auror spot, so we'll be waiting on intros for them and Sophia ( Seige Seige ).
And DreadBirate DreadBirate will be playing our new Flying Instructor~!

For the remaining student intros, I recommend:
-Compartment 1 for Samantha ( Seige Seige )
-Compartment 3 for Nixon ( Seige Seige )
-Compartment 4 for Zane ( crystalldaddy crystalldaddy )

You're free to pick differently if there's a character you want yours to interact with sitting elsewhere- just remember no more than 6 students per compartment!
While we wait on those last few intros, feel free to keep posting in the interactions you have going now- timeskip will be coming up soon! ^^
CoachA CoachA QT3.14 QT3.14 Maybe you guys want to plot the HB/HG speech on prefect responsabilities and stuff for the year? :3

Hope everyone's weekend is going well! ^w^

CoachA CoachA maybe you could take shared space speech duties (eg Quidditch field for practice) and I can take the speel on first year etiquette for the feast etc?

Hey I need to know who all is in compartment 3 because I'm obviously not seeing it. I'm about to drop my post for Nixon so I can get to working on Samantha and Sophia.

Hey I need to know who all is in compartment 3 because I'm obviously not seeing it. I'm about to drop my post for Nixon so I can get to working on Samantha and Sophia.
Location list is on the first page of the main thread ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back