• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears of the Phoenix - OOC

The info Bryonys already given is enough for an article in and of itself “MINISTRY COMPROMISED BY MYSTERIOUS DARK WIZARDS!! AURORS CANT FIND A THING!”

Hey, dumb question, but does anyone remember what year constitutes a student as an upperclassman? My HP knowledge is getting rusty, So I'm having to freshen myself up on it quite a bit 😅.

Hey, dumb question, but does anyone remember what year constitutes a student as an upperclassman? My HP knowledge is getting rusty, So I'm having to freshen myself up on it quite a bit 😅.
On pure technicality, 2nd year and up, but we generally tend to go for 5th, 6th or 7th~

Okay, the Slytherin girl is finished! I spruced up Anastasiya's form with some more info on her extra section, too :).

Okay, the Slytherin girl is finished! I spruced up Anastasiya's form with some more info on her extra section, too :).
Nice character ^^ I like the profile, except for the bit about a muggle orphan being adopted by wizards- it doesn't make much sense ^^"

Nice character ^^ I like the profile, except for the bit about a muggle orphan being adopted by wizards- it doesn't make much sense ^^"
Yeah, that's fair xD. I'll change her to a half-blood, then.

Annnnd fixed!
Maybe dispense with the part about bouncing around foster homes?
A wizarding child getting adopted by a wizarding family makes sense, but doing so after bouncing around the muggle foster care system less so.

Okay, hopefully, that's the last fix xD. I have an issue with making things connect together correctly.

i'm quite busy lately and It's been hard for me to come up with things to write so I will have to get to posting at some point when I'm more free.

And another week has begun!
(Although really what are weekdays anymore? ;P )

Currently waiting on the following profiles:
-Female Hufflepuff first-year Nika Norman Nika Norman
-Female Hufflepuff upperclassman BittyBobcat BittyBobcat
-Female Ravenclaw first-year BittyBobcat BittyBobcat
-Female Slytherin upperclassman Nika Norman Nika Norman
-Transfiguration Instructor BittyBobcat BittyBobcat
-Ministry worker Faerrin Faerrin

Still (for now, I think) unclaimed spots:
-Male Gryffindor first-year
-Female Ravenclaw upperclassman
-Divination Instructor
-Auror taskforce member

Is anyone celebrating today's holiday? Apparently it can be a big deal or something xD

Last edited:
With all the other stuff going on, I completely forgot about 4/20, lmao.

Also, roleplaying note, I might have to get Signe's post up tomorrow or way late tonight. Writer's block is society's menace.

Looks like we're good on reserves guys- woot! o/

Here's a quick reminder of what we're waiting on- let me know if I got any of this wrong~

Waiting on intro posts for:
-Zane crystalldaddy crystalldaddy
-Aqua Wind Wind

Waiting on profiles for:
-Male Gryffindor first-year Seige Seige
-Female Slytherin upperclassman Seige Seige
-Auror taskforce member Seige Seige
-Auror taskforce member Wind Wind

I'm excited for these new characters! ^w^

Last edited:
I'mma get some posts up tomorrow for each character! Hugo will stir up some stuff with the prefects, Devon is going to get ready for his task, and Horus is going to socially awkward his way through a human conversation. Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back