• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears of the Phoenix - OOC

Triforce Triforce Hey I just realized they would ahve gone to school together for 2 years! Leonard's 38 and Rashaad is 42, would that change anything or nah?

EldridSmith EldridSmith You're completely right. Rashaad wouldn't even have noticed. He's not much for noticing things outside of his books and as a sixth and then seventh year, he would have hardly noticed anyone existed other than his twin. Hahahaha. Would Leonard recognize him?

I love how while we're all talking about this Triforce Triforce puts up a post with white-colored speech xD
I love darkmode as it's easier on my eyes and honestly, my Beeline Reader makes everything colorful anyway, so I forget there's white text in the first place.

Last edited:
I can't even keep up with what is happening with everyone. There have been 16 posts while I was at work. :closedeyescryingfrown: For now, I guess I will just focus on my own characters. Ayama Ayama will we have a way to catch characters up if the plot move too far without them? With Thanksgiving being next week I won't be able to be on much if at all.

I can't even keep up with what is happening with everyone. There have been 16 posts while I was at work. :closedeyescryingfrown: For now, I guess I will just focus on my own characters. Ayama Ayama will we have a way to catch characters up if the plot move too far without them? With Thanksgiving being next week I won't be able to be on much if at all.

I love your name and picture! Miraculous Ladybug is a great show.

Nothing important/relevant has happened so far- just basic interactions.
If anything meaningful happens, I will put it up on the first page, so there won't be a need to read through all those posts ^^

@Qwarkl @xrenee00 @Physiicz @L0ck0n @honeylemon @AuthenticallyMe1103 @CoachA Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos @BobRossMobBoss Commissar Darman Commissar Darman @OnyxMule
ProphetessCassandra ProphetessCassandra @OSWonder SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki @SomebodyElse Triforce Triforce EldridSmith EldridSmith @Grim Wraithe Stjerna @Brea The Brave @QuirkyAngel @Wolfsbane

Hey guys, a lot of you seem to have somehow missed or forgotten this so, as a reminder:
First posts for student characters can start at home or on platform 9 & 3/4 but must end inside the Hogwarts express, in a specific compartment.
The compartments are numbered 1 through 4, and there are 6 students (max) per compartment. Please list the compartment in the 'location' part of your post header.
This is done so that characters are meeting and interacting with each other right away, so please don't list them as being alone because it defeats the purpose.
If you're unsure about which characters are where, check the location post at the start of the RP- I update it when characters show up or move around.
Lastly, if you are a prefect, your first post should end up in the prefects' carriage. Thanks! ^^

Hey guys, a lot of you seem to have somehow missed or forgotten this so, as a reminder:
First posts for student characters can start at home or on platform 9 & 3/4 but must end inside the Hogwarts express, in a specific compartment.
The compartments are numbered 1 through 4, and there are 6 students (max) per compartment. Please list the compartment in the 'location' part of your post header.
This is done so that characters are meeting and interacting with each other right away, so please don't list them as being alone because it defeats the purpose.
If you're unsure about which characters are where, check the location post at the start of the RP- I update it when characters show up or move around.
Lastly, if you are a prefect, your first post should end up in the prefects' carriage. Thanks! ^^
Should we consolidate some of the first years? I just don't think that Upperclassmen would sit with the first years when they could sit with each other.

Should we consolidate some of the first years? I just don't think that Upperclassmen would sit with the first years when they could sit with each other.
This is not supposed to be a particularly realistic scenario, but rather purely an RP-related plot device so as to maximize characters meeting each other and interacting.
There will be first-years in all the compartments and any upperclassmen who aren't prefects will be expected to interact with them ^^

This is not supposed to be a particularly realistic scenario, but rather purely an RP-related plot device so as to maximize characters meeting each other and interacting.
There will be first-years in all the compartments and any upperclassmen who aren't prefects will be expected to interact with them ^^
Fine. There are just a lot of characters and it is hard to keep track. But I will fix my post. Everything is just happening so fast.

i wanna yeet Fennox at yall because Allura probably wants him to "get out more"
Trevor and whoever else wants to can sit with Abigail but she'll probably be quite the entire ride. Or as quite as anyone will let her be with any questions they may have.
Mind if Rin (first year) joins you guys?

Do you guys still want to sit with Clary and Trever? Have you placed your character into a compartment yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back