• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears of the Phoenix - OOC

I'm about to stir the pot...the kids will figure it out...eventually...but not today, rather or not they'll get the full picture is yet to be seen.

I just switch back and forth between light and dark because a lot of people have font that is too light for the light version (my preference). Rather than complain.

I just switch back and forth between light and dark because a lot of people have font that is too light for the light version (my preference). Rather than complaint.
I don't like using light because my eyes are sensitive to light and sometimes it might cause migraines so I try to use it the very least that I can, but I will if I have to.

I don't like using light because my eyes are sensitive to light and sometimes it might cause migraines so I try to use it the very least that I can, but I will if I have to.
I get that and I am not trying to be insensitive, but I am getting really tired of every five posts or so being "please change your font color".
So, can we just PM the person rather than complain about it here? I am already having a hard enough time keeping up with everyone with how zealous we all have been.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back