• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears of the Phoenix - OOC

Qwarkl Qwarkl c h a n a c h a n a Physiicz Physiicz L0ck0n L0ck0n honeylemon honeylemon AuthenticallyMe1103 AuthenticallyMe1103 CoachA CoachA Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos BobRossMobBoss BobRossMobBoss Commissar Darman Commissar Darman OnyxMule OnyxMule
ProphetessCassandra ProphetessCassandra OSWonder OSWonder SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Triforce Triforce EldridSmith EldridSmith Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna @Brea The Brave QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Wolfsbane Wolfsbane

Hey guys, I can't believe I'm even saying this but... THE MAIN THREAD IS FINALLY UP AND RUNNING!
Thank you so much for your patience and bearing with me through all the craziness and delays- I really appreciate it! ^w^
Please read through the intro material before you post, and let me know if you have questions or need help with the formatting.
I've posted an 'Extra' thread as well, where information and lore will be added and updated as things progress.
Currently, the only thing on it is a copy of the full cast list (mostly for people viewing the threads on a mobile device).
The thumbnails in the main thread and names in the extra thread are links back to character sheets, for reference.
Feel free to use the thumbnails and links in your posting formats :3

Have fun writing guys- I look forward to seeing everyone's openers!

Li
Qwarkl Qwarkl c h a n a c h a n a Physiicz Physiicz L0ck0n L0ck0n honeylemon honeylemon AuthenticallyMe1103 AuthenticallyMe1103 CoachA CoachA Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos BobRossMobBoss BobRossMobBoss Commissar Darman Commissar Darman OnyxMule OnyxMule
ProphetessCassandra ProphetessCassandra OSWonder OSWonder SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Triforce Triforce EldridSmith EldridSmith Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna @Brea The Brave QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Wolfsbane Wolfsbane

Hey guys, I can't believe I'm even saying this but... THE MAIN THREAD IS FINALLY UP AND RUNNING!
Thank you so much for your patience and bearing with me through all the craziness and delays- I really appreciate it! ^w^
Please read through the intro material before you post, and let me know if you have questions or need help with the formatting.
I've posted an 'Extra' thread as well, where information and lore will be added and updated as things progress.
Currently, the only thing on it is a copy of the full cast list (mostly for people viewing the threads on a mobile device).
The thumbnails in the main thread and names in the extra thread are links back to character sheets, for reference.
Feel free to use the thumbnails and links in your posting formats :3

Have fun writing guys- I look forward to seeing everyone's openers!
Link?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back