What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tears of the Phoenix - Interest Check

Sub Genres
Harry Potter, LGTBQ Friendly, Magical, Mystery, Romance, School

GLXYCHLD

WANDERING SOUL
@Germany @LostWater @Lottie_Red @Stevie Jupiter @GLXYCHLD @tarandus @Dirge @ashm7 @bunbons @Kittensmew @grinnycat

Greetings all! Would any of you be interested in joining this Harry Potter RP?

We're looking for:
-Male first-year Gryffindor
-Alchemy Teacher

If you'd like to join, please let me know which role(s) you want to reserve ^^
hello! thanks for the invite but unfortunately i’m not the biggest fan of harry potter and don’t have the time for group rps for now. i hope you find more people though!

Ayama

Enthusiast
Last edited:

Yuu Vee Rays

In Love With Love 💕
I would love to!...is what I would say, but it’s been literal YEARS since I’ve read the books or watched any of the movies, so I don’t know how well it would work out if I joined. Though, if you don’t mind me being a little rusty in the inner workings of the magical world, then I’m all game!

Ayama

Enthusiast
I would love to!...is what I would say, but it’s been literal YEARS since I’ve read the books or watched any of the movies, so I don’t know how well it would work out if I joined. Though, if you don’t mind me being a little rusty in the inner workings of the magical world, then I’m all game!
Pff, being rusty is A.OK- most everyone in the group can answer any questions you have, and anyway that's what the HP wiki is for ;P
If you're up for being our final male Gryffindor first-year, mosey on over to the CS thread :3

Hippu

Big Fast
My knowledge of HP is fragmented and based mostly on what little I remember of the films but if other things I've expressed interest in don't go anywhere then I might be interested. I don't want to overwhelm myself after all. Good luck.

Semblance

↣↣↠◇↞↢↢
Hey! I actually just read all of the harry potter series about half a year ago. I would love to join this RP if it's still happening

Ayama

Enthusiast
Hey! I actually just read all of the harry potter series about half a year ago. I would love to join this RP if it's still happening
Indeed ^^ We're looking for a first-year, male Gryffindor student character to round out the cast :3
And welcome to the fandom! ^w^

Mianigh

Sorry, I don't have a lot of time irl for Rps. I've got a job and college on top of that, I can run a couple rps, but not ones with lots of people or super fast paced. Thanks for the invite tho ^^

Ayama

Enthusiast
@Yuu Vee Rays @ItalianPrince @Yonni @Charmer.. @Libb @TuftyLufty @ohwig @Choices @Iron Mouse @fitzpleasure @orlie@Erilese Hallows @Heartfeltwords @CadeofSpades @LucianosRps
@Dice Domino @AlphaHelios @TruthHurts_22 @Jevalven @gecko @luvoratorrrry @kogarashi @Bug_Girl @beautylove @TheUltimateMage @CertainPassage @JynxCryptic @TheHoboKingdev @King Sundew

Greetings! Would any of you be interested in joining this Harry Potter RP?

We're currently looking for:
-A female first-year Gryffindor
-A male first-year Gryffindor
-An Arithmancy teacher
-An Unspeakable

Last edited:

CaptainAlimode

Trash Child
@Yuu Vee Rays @ItalianPrince @Yonni @Charmer.. @Clarathebell @Libb @TuftyLufty @ohwig @Choices @Iron Mouse @fitzpleasure @orlie@Erilese Hallows @Heartfeltwords
@CadeofSpades @CaptainAlimode @Dice Domino @AlphaHelios @TruthHurts_22 @Jevalven @gecko @luvoratorrrry @kogarashi @Bug_Girl @beautylove @TheUltimateMage

-An Arithmancy teacher
-An Unspeakable
Sorry, I don't really do fandom roleplays. Thank you for the offer though. I hope you find people for this.

AlphaHelios

@Yuu Vee Rays @ItalianPrince @Yonni @Charmer.. @Clarathebell @Libb @TuftyLufty @ohwig @Choices @Iron Mouse @fitzpleasure @orlie@Erilese Hallows @Heartfeltwords
@CadeofSpades @CaptainAlimode @Dice Domino @AlphaHelios @TruthHurts_22 @Jevalven @gecko @luvoratorrrry @kogarashi @Bug_Girl @beautylove @TheUltimateMage

-An Arithmancy teacher
-An Unspeakable
I would be interested in joining, but its been a while since I dabbled in Harry Potter, so I'll need to brush up on my knowledge a bit. Also has the RP already started? I would definitely need some pointers on the story progression so far.

Clarathebell

-An Arithmancy teacher
-An Unspeakable
My apologies. I normally only play with one other person rather than in a large group. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Ayama

Enthusiast
I would be interested in joining, but its been a while since I dabbled in Harry Potter, so I'll need to brush up on my knowledge a bit. Also has the RP already started? I would definitely need some pointers on the story progression so far.
We've only just started ^^
Which role(s) did you want to reserve?

JynxCryptic

Are you still needing a female role?? I'd be interested. Its been a while since I've dabled with Harry Potter though, so i'd need refershers on spells and such.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)