• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tears of the Phoenix - Interest Check

@Germany @LostWater @Lottie_Red @Stevie Jupiter GLXYCHLD GLXYCHLD @tarandus @Dirge @ashm7 @bunbons @Kittensmew cryptdon cryptdon

Greetings all! Would any of you be interested in joining this Harry Potter RP?

We're looking for:
-Male first-year Gryffindor
-Alchemy Teacher

If you'd like to join, please let me know which role(s) you want to reserve ^^

hello! thanks for the invite but unfortunately i’m not the biggest fan of harry potter and don’t have the time for group rps for now. i hope you find more people though!

Last edited:
I would love to!...is what I would say, but it’s been literal YEARS since I’ve read the books or watched any of the movies, so I don’t know how well it would work out if I joined. Though, if you don’t mind me being a little rusty in the inner workings of the magical world, then I’m all game!

I would love to!...is what I would say, but it’s been literal YEARS since I’ve read the books or watched any of the movies, so I don’t know how well it would work out if I joined. Though, if you don’t mind me being a little rusty in the inner workings of the magical world, then I’m all game!
Pff, being rusty is A.OK- most everyone in the group can answer any questions you have, and anyway that's what the HP wiki is for ;P
If you're up for being our final male Gryffindor first-year, mosey on over to the CS thread :3

My knowledge of HP is fragmented and based mostly on what little I remember of the films but if other things I've expressed interest in don't go anywhere then I might be interested. I don't want to overwhelm myself after all. Good luck.

Hey! I actually just read all of the harry potter series about half a year ago. I would love to join this RP if it's still happening

Hey! I actually just read all of the harry potter series about half a year ago. I would love to join this RP if it's still happening
Indeed ^^ We're looking for a first-year, male Gryffindor student character to round out the cast :3
And welcome to the fandom! ^w^

Sorry, I don't have a lot of time irl for Rps. I've got a job and college on top of that, I can run a couple rps, but not ones with lots of people or super fast paced. Thanks for the invite tho ^^

Last edited:
Yuu Vee Rays Yuu Vee Rays ItalianPrince ItalianPrince Yonni Yonni Fuzztail Fuzztail Clarathebell Clarathebell Libb Libb TuftyLufty TuftyLufty ohwig ohwig Choices Choices Iron Mouse Iron Mouse astrowrld astrowrld starfish sailor starfish sailor Erilese Hallows Erilese Hallows Heartfeltwords Heartfeltwords
Willowbug97 Willowbug97 CaptainAlimode CaptainAlimode Dice Domino Dice Domino AlphaHelios AlphaHelios TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 Jevalven Jevalven gecko gecko luvoratorrrry luvoratorrrry kogarashi kogarashi Bug_Girl Bug_Girl beautylove beautylove TheUltimateMage TheUltimateMage

Greetings! Would any of you be interested in joining this Harry Potter RP?

We're currently looking for:
-A female first-year Gryffindor
-A male first-year Gryffindor
-An Arithmancy teacher
-An Unspeakable

Sorry, I don't really do fandom roleplays. Thank you for the offer though. I hope you find people for this.

Yuu Vee Rays Yuu Vee Rays ItalianPrince ItalianPrince Yonni Yonni Fuzztail Fuzztail Clarathebell Clarathebell Libb Libb TuftyLufty TuftyLufty ohwig ohwig Choices Choices Iron Mouse Iron Mouse astrowrld astrowrld starfish sailor starfish sailor Erilese Hallows Erilese Hallows Heartfeltwords Heartfeltwords
Willowbug97 Willowbug97 CaptainAlimode CaptainAlimode Dice Domino Dice Domino AlphaHelios AlphaHelios TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 Jevalven Jevalven gecko gecko luvoratorrrry luvoratorrrry kogarashi kogarashi Bug_Girl Bug_Girl beautylove beautylove TheUltimateMage TheUltimateMage

-An Arithmancy teacher
-An Unspeakable

I would be interested in joining, but its been a while since I dabbled in Harry Potter, so I'll need to brush up on my knowledge a bit. Also has the RP already started? I would definitely need some pointers on the story progression so far.

-An Arithmancy teacher
-An Unspeakable
My apologies. I normally only play with one other person rather than in a large group. I hope you find what you're looking for.

I would be interested in joining, but its been a while since I dabbled in Harry Potter, so I'll need to brush up on my knowledge a bit. Also has the RP already started? I would definitely need some pointers on the story progression so far.
We've only just started ^^
Which role(s) did you want to reserve?

Are you still needing a female role?? I'd be interested. Its been a while since I've dabled with Harry Potter though, so i'd need refershers on spells and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back