• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tears of the Phoenix - Interest Check

Huh.

I'm not...adept to Harry Potter Lore, particularly the books as I barely have even played their games and watched their movies.

Smart move calling out the new ones, good strategy one must admire.

As a teacher IRL, I'd definitely be interested in the Arithmancy teacher. Sounds like a fun/quirky role!
Huzzah- so glad you're interested ^^
Go ahead and start working on your character~
(And let me know if you have any trouble with the profile ;P )

Zorgi Zorgi Sul_Silver Sul_Silver stararcana stararcana Choco-Robot Choco-Robot twoheadedcalf twoheadedcalf Naburius Naburius moon_struck moon_struck Killies Killies NobleSixIsInACave NobleSixIsInACave EbonChevalier EbonChevalier xCourtofDreamersx xCourtofDreamersx Realmtraveler Realmtraveler
Raven14 Raven14 Achiived Achiived eggshell eggshell machetea machetea ratzo. ratzo. Nautical Twilight Nautical Twilight KittOnyx KittOnyx Little Red Dragons Little Red Dragons Marigold Honey Marigold Honey TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher vahit_S vahit_S JustRani JustRani
redfirebird redfirebird EmWiley0816 EmWiley0816 Cyybil Cyybil Noctys Noctys hephaestus hephaestus CaeBtons CaeBtons lacey. lacey. aecidqueen aecidqueen Satone Satone shizuki nirokuma shizuki nirokuma blimp blimp Xivi Xivi Saiph Saiph

Greetings all! For anyone who might be interested, this Harry Potter RP will be restarting soon, and we are currently looking to fill out all the empty spots in the cast :3

Spots currently available are:
-Male first-year Gryffindor
-Alchemy Teacher

We may also have more spots opening up soon~
Please let me know if you're interested in joining us! ^^

Last edited:
Thank you for the offer, however I’m not well read or familiar with the HP franchise ^^”

also very interesting recruitment method 😲!

This is a lovely offer, I would be more than happy to to take up the role of a male first-year slytherin, I adore the HP franchise! <3

Let me know what you need me to do

This is a lovely offer, I would be more than happy to to take up the role of a male first-year slytherin, I adore the HP franchise! <3

Let me know what you need me to do
Glad to have you join us! ^^
Feel free to go ahead and make a character, and message me if you have any trouble with the profile~
Also let me know if you want any other roles? Most people play 2-3 characters.

Glad to have you join us! ^^
Feel free to go ahead and make a character, and message me if you have any trouble with the profile~
Also let me know if you want any other roles? Most people play 2-3 characters.

In that case, I would be more than happy to take up the auror role too?
What do you need included in your oc sheet, i know it can vary from group to grup

Users who are viewing this thread

Back