• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
“No.” Ariana said quickly. “We’re just going to get our robes, then we’re going to hang out tonight, we thought you heard out plans. We may just watch a movie.” Ariana lied.

Raven rubs Ingrid's arm and whispers in her ear "listen everything is going to be fine just relax"
“How am I supposed to relax we need those eggs and if we can’t get them tonight there may be a chance of never finding them.” She says looking over at the second year again

‘we only have the rest of the people to get robes and eat then after that we will go to our dorm. After everyone’s is asleep we will Sneak out ok”?

“Rain” she says jabbing her in the ribs “ let’s follow the son of a bitch second year” then points to the same girl she was worried about exiting the dining area

When Adalyn stepped out, she took a deep breath. Her mom told her to put on a smile, each time she was in a bad mood. To show, you’ll make friends quicker. Adalyn did not like that, but she still always did it. She started to sing quietly “Amazing Grace”.

She stands up walks all the way over to the doors opens the, and sees the girl there. She quickly sips her wand out and points it at her neck. “What do you know?” She says feeling so angry

Adalyn jumped. “W-What do you mean?” She asked. Adalyn’s hand was in her pockets, holding her wand very tightly.

Adalyn sighed. “I'm sorry...“ she swapped her wand out. She made it glow. “Now, you tell me first; what am i supposed to know?!”

Yuki looked at the white haired girl as she walked away he then got up "c'ya" he said in a some what pressured voice then went off to catch up with the white haired girl "hey, my name-" he suddenly cut off, he then took out a piece of paper and wrote "hi my names Yuki, and, i'm half mute so i cant speek full sentences, and your very cute" he then gave her the paper.

Adalyn looked at Yuki, then looked at the paper. She smiled. ”Thank you.” She was smiling gently, and said “I’m Adalyn.”

"I would smile, just" he then pointed at the bandages "nice to meet you Adaly-" he then stopped and grunted out of annoiance, "darn mute condition", he then wrote on a piece of paper "i'm just trying to make friends thats all"

Adalyn smiled. “Are you half mute?” She asked. “Its okay! I really like your hair, its pretty!” She compliments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back