• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Adalyn entered gracefully, her hair in two French braids, a yellow hoodie, and a pair of jean shorts. She smiled at the people who greeted her, and looked around. Her blue eyes focused on Ariana, but then quickly moved to another group of girls who were talking about how much they liked the school.

Last edited:
Ingrid eyes the girl that was looking over here and Ingrid got worried she knew what they were up to. She smoothly pulls out her wand with out making sure any one saw her and uses the trip jinx and points it at the girl.

Once Adalyn kept walking, she suddenly tripped. She landed on her knees. She quickly got back up, then smiled warmly at some girls who were whispering about her. At least- she thought they were talking about her. First years. She thought, gritting her teeth. Adalyn put on a smile and took a deep breath.

Not enough she thought she needs a more hard core spell but she only learned very few. She was about to use the hardest meanest 4 year spell. She whispers “Confundo“ her breath praying that the charm worked

Adalyn closed her eyes. A girl spoke to her, asking her if she was a first year. “No, I am a second year.” She responded. Adalyn sighed, wishing that she could just go lay down, but she wanted to eat first.

She sees the girl looking around weirdly and gives a small grin and quickly put her wand back in her robe but doesn’t look away from the girl

Adalyn shook it off, then took a deep breath. An extremely talented, year 4 must’ve done that. She thought as she dusted off her hoodie.

She tries to cover her laugh but can’t control it she burst out laughing and qui puts her hand over her mouth.

Adalyn froze. She heard the laugh, then gritted her teeth. Oh, someone’s trying to embarrass me. How cute. She thought as she muttered “How slick.”

She sees that the girl was getting quite angry so she shuts up really quick wanting to turn back to her friends and discus about tonight but she had to make sure this girl didn’t know and make she she wasn’t going to snitch.

Adalyn quickly calmed down, and closed her eyes. She put back on a smile, and sat down a good distance away from Ingrid.

She turns bakc to her friends and says to them ”we have to be careful about the gir over there” then points over to where the 2 year was sitting

”I think she knows what we’re about to do. Should we confront her?” She says looking over her shoulder at the girl

“I mean- she doesn’t look like it, she seems...older.” Ariana said, pulling up her glasses.

“Oh..okay.” Ariana said, getting up. She went over and sharply tapped Adalyn’s shoulder.

Adalyn felt the tap. She groaned quietly then looked back at Ariana, giving a kind smile. “How can I help you?”

She watches as her friend went over and was discussing she was so anxious for her to get back so she knew what was going to happen

Adalyn felt the tap. She groaned quietly then looked back at Ariana, giving a kind smile. “How can I help you?”

Ariana said softly. “What did you hear?” She said, not wanting to reveal at all what they were doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back