• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Talking To The Moon -OOC-

Main
Here
Characters
Here
It is 2020 and everything has grown and developed since werewolves had been in existence for over a thousand years. A small town in northern canada is home to two packs. One to the north and one to the south. They have remained at peace for quite some time. Some pack members are even fairly good friends with the other packs members. However.. Humans believe them to be nothing but a fairytale.. something out of movies.

The pups of the packs will be graduating this year.. that means on the night of their 18th birthday they will unlock the other side of them. A werewolf cannot shift into their wolf form until it is unlocked on their 18th birthday. Up until this moment they know WHO they are and WHAT they are.. they have been training for this moment. Once they turn 18 it also unleashes the scent of their mate. Mates are already formed through contact before their birthday. It could be someone they simply said hello to on the street. But if you made eye contact to them or acknowledged them in anyway, their scent is to lay dormant in your mind until that side of you unlocks. Their scent will be almost like a drug once you smell them, you won't be able to resist and they will NEED to be found. Only a werewolf can have a mate, a werewolf would not be able to make the connection with a human or any other race. The two packs have already had pairings between them and there had been no issues. But what happens when some rogues find their way into pack lands? What if one of the youngsters were to be paired with a troubling rogue?

Will the Packs be able to deal with this or will it tear the peace and friendship between the two?​

Nope! Alpha's to be can make a connection with any ranking wolf. Like My lucas, the Alpha to be could be paired with even a simple omega, however twp alpha's to be could also make a connection, at that point the MALE Alpha to be would remain to serve his pack, the other pack would either need to chose her brother OR if there was a Beta male to be, he would be promoted to Alpha male to be.

i'm curious to know~ what kind of duties would the delta female/delta to be, have? would they still help out as a hunter or warrior or healer?
same for beta~

Beta's are for when the Alpha's are absence (which for reason can be surveying areas, chosing new territory, editing sites, etc), it is the Beta's job to make sure the pack is organized and under control. Any problems that occur in the pack, the Betas report to the Alphas and allow the Alphas to take control. When the Alphas are indeed away for a time, these wolves are the next in authority and demand the same respect and control from their packmates. They also help with big decisions that the Alpha' s may want a second opinion on.

A Delta is knows as a third in command, they are below the Alphas and Betas but are higher up in the rankings then other wolves. Deltas usually take control of the spars and training when the Betas or Alphas are too busy to do so.

i'm curious to know~ what kind of duties would the delta female/delta to be, have? would they still help out as a hunter or warrior or healer?
same for beta~

To answer you directly, yes these two ranks can help out the other members with pretty much anything.

thankyou!
and i will be completing the sheet before i retire to bed tonight~
just hoped you wouldn't mind taking a look at what i've got so far~

myst.erion myst.erion Your cs looks great! Just finish up with the personality section and she will be complete! I would like to wait for a few other characters before we begin to pick mates. IF we have some characters who did not get picked I will do a random draw an begin pairing that way.

Also my character Vincent is not going to be seen as much, he isn't my main character. But an Alpha is needed for a pack to run. IF no one claims the Alpha position in Silverwood I will play that part too. I don't think I am going to classify these two as main characters as our story will revolve more around the runners up. :)

my first one is done, the healer. idk what pack yet i have to keep double checking to see who is in what and what rank. my second girl will be a rogue and my third will be a hot headed male beta, still don't know which pack yet.

Lol y’all lucky I could only do three characters, I had a flirtatious make rouge in my back pocket, but I’ll save him for another rp

My healer is more of a side character for me if I do make my fourth character i will see what the rp could use or what the packs need

My healer is more of a side character for me if I do make my fourth character i will see what the rp could use or what the packs need

Thats like my Alpha to the Blackwood Pack. He wouldn't be around much, only when needed really. I'll be playing Lucas. If we get a few more males, I was going to make a female but if the odds stay female I will make another male.

yeah same we have a lot of girls so if i do make a fourth i will be a male

Users who are viewing this thread

Back