• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

thorsayingyeet

I'M BACK (sorta)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Welcome to the Tales of the Marvel Universe thread!

That's right, it's ya boi, back with more Marvel related thangs because *insert why i love marvel here*

What this thread is basically is are ideas that I've had in mind for a bit (and I might make a separate post for a group RP). They could be based on any event that had happened in Marvel history (movie events, comic events, video game events etc.) or they could be something completely original.

I highly encourage users to play as OC's, as opposed to the already established characters, although I may welcome it if it fits the storyline.

Please be mindful that I have a life outside of the internet, and I might not be able to reply, but I will do my best to let you know if I cannot participate for any reason. Anywho, let's get this show on the road!

(Note: I only have one idea in mind for now. This thread will be updated as soon as I have another idea.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orphan of a Universe
Within the Marvel Multiverse, there is an infinite number of universes, many being created and destroyed almost every second.

With each universe that is destroyed, sometimes there would be a small handful of survivors.

Earth-3265 was destroyed by a collision with another universe. Only one person survived the event, and ended up being transported to another universe, where they would meet you, a new face in the costumed/superpowered community. Do you take them under your wing or do you take them down?

Rules
- This storyline is inspired by the 2015 Secret Wars event.
- The character sheet will be sent to you in PM.
- Your character must be an original character, who has either just gained new powers or is newly introduced to the costumed/superpowered community.
- You can choose which universe your character is from, which will determine the setting of the roleplay. It could be in a futuristic setting, an older setting, or a modern, present setting.
- Do not make your character OP.
- There is no limit to how much you can write.
- Please remember you cannot godmod or metagame, as it sucks the fun out of the roleplay.
- If you have created characters that fit a Marvel setting, you may use them (if they are a new hero/villain), you can have them make a cameo appearance in the roleplay, or you may double up on playable characters.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back