• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tales of Fiore

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Mari looked over at with a smile Solicia and gave her a nod, taking a breath she composed herself. “Alright” she said taking a stance “water nebula!” she shouted taking a step forward as she threw her arms in front of her. Her arms, from her elbow down seemed to become of water as two waves of water shot out. The two waves of water rotated around each other and blasted towards Solicia.
The guild master stood firm and stretched out her hands. The water hit the woman and seemed to split around her then her body shimmered as she became translucent, turning to water. the water that she was touching formed into a swirling vortex that shot up into the air. The water seemed to hit an invisible barrier and then showered back down on them all. Solicia smirked and her body solidified again. She began to walk towards Marianne.

The guild master stood firm and stretched out her hands. The water hit the woman and seemed to split around her then her body shimmered as she became translucent, turning to water. the water that she was touching formed into a swirling vortex that shot up into the air. The water seemed to hit an invisible barrier and then showered back down on them all. Solicia smirked and her body solidified again. She began to walk towards Marianne.
Marianne gently smiled as she was able to hit the guild master with the water. Though her smile was quickly changed to that of shock and confusion. There stood Solicia now translucent, her body that of water. “What?!” she whispered to herself taking a step back, as the blue-haired girl was confused thinking her magic had to do with rocks. After all, that is what she had seen in the fight with Cass. She shook her head “concentrate Mari...no drifting minds” she said to herself before her attention shot up towards the swirling vortex. As it fell she jumped back and away from the direct hit of the falling vortex of water. Quickly looking back up as Solicia approaches, Mari uses water slicer at her. Sending sharp blades of water towards the guild master.

Solicia Weaved between the arcs of water. As they soared past, they also seemed to collide with an invisible barrier and splashed down to the stone floor as puddles. Solicia continued towards her, the stone seeming to flow up her body, turning it grey and rough. once she was stone from head to foot, she lunged suddenly covering the distance between them it what seemed like an instant.

Solicia Weaved between the arcs of water. As they soared past, they also seemed to collide with an invisible barrier and splashed down to the stone floor as puddles. Solicia continued towards her, the stone seeming to flow up her body, turning it grey and rough. once she was stone from head to foot, she lunged suddenly covering the distance between them it what seemed like an instant.
Marianne keep using water slicer, though it did not seem to work at all. As it seemed it would hit a barrier, then get propelled to the ground. ‘what kind of magic does she have?’ the thought passed through her head. Though was quickly taken back when Solicia appeared right in front of her. The best she could do was keep her distance from the woman.

Marianne keep using water slicer, though it did not seem to work at all. As it seemed it would hit a barrier, then get propelled to the ground. ‘what kind of magic does she have?’ the thought passed through her head. Though was quickly taken back when Solicia appeared right in front of her. The best she could do was keep her distance from the woman.
Crouching low Solicia touched the stone and Marianne felt the ground under her shift. Two hands came out from the ground and griped her just above her ankles Then The master came up and lightly booped her on the nose. with a smile "Nicely done, you have some real power behind you." she said excitedly then clapped her hads and the stone holding marianne in place suck back into the ground, resuming its normal state

Crouching low Solicia touched the stone and Marianne felt the ground under her shift. Two hands came out from the ground and griped her just above her ankles Then The master came up and lightly booped her on the nose. with a smile "Nicely done, you have some real power behind you." she said excitedly then clapped her hads and the stone holding marianne in place suck back into the ground, resuming its normal state
Fiona smiled as she watched. "Wow, so cool! Good job you two!"

Marianne yelped as the two hands came out of the ground and grabbed her legs. She looked down surprised and tried to escape, only to lose balance and almost fell forward. Her arms wiggled catching herself, standing there she looked as Solicia walked up to her. She closed her eyes unsure what would happen next, she was stuck and was bracing for the worst. Though was surprised when she felt a boop on her nose, opening her eyes she looked up at her with confused eyes. Though she could not help but smile as the woman smiled at her praising her for doing a good job. “Thank you ma’am..” she replied a smile beaming on her face, the blue haired girl glad she did well. She still was quite amazed and curious of her new gym leaders magic, the women became something of amazement to Mari.
Fiona smiled as she watched. "Wow, so cool! Good job you two!"
"thank you so much" she said with a smile

Marianne yelped as the two hands came out of the ground and grabbed her legs. She looked down surprised and tried to escape, only to lose balance and almost fell forward. Her arms wiggled catching herself, standing there she looked as Solicia walked up to her. She closed her eyes unsure what would happen next, she was stuck and was bracing for the worst. Though was surprised when she felt a boop on her nose, opening her eyes she looked up at her with confused eyes. Though she could not help but smile as the woman smiled at her praising her for doing a good job. “Thank you ma’am..” she replied a smile beaming on her face, the blue haired girl glad she did well. She still was quite amazed and curious of her new gym leaders magic, the women became something of amazement to Mari.

"thank you so much" she said with a smile
"You're welcome." She smiled. "I wonder if I get to go next."

Xander gestrued for her to go ahead "If you plan on joining then youll need a rank. Go for it. master is still waiting for chalengers after all"
She nods. "okay." She runs over. "I'll face you next master." She took her hair tie out, letting her long messy pink hair fall.

She nods. "okay." She runs over. "I'll face you next master." She took her hair tie out, letting her long messy pink hair fall.
Solicia smiled. "Xander. Would you come over here?" she asked sweetly. Xander looked at her hesitant then sighed "Yes guild master? what can I help you with?" he said in a cheerful voice but his eyes seemed wary. Solicia smiled "Id like to borrow your power if you dont mind. Ive demonstrated all the magic I have but one. would you be a dear and help me out?" xander looked nervous "Are you... sure thats wise? your already to much for anyone here after all" he said his cheery tone slipping some. In response the guild master simply held out her hand with her palm down and wrist bent. Xander sighed and shuffled over. he took her hand in his and gave it a quick kiss on the back. Something seemed to happen, a change in the air. Suddenly things felt charged and solicia grined and exhaled "Mmmh Zander I love your magic, its so... Buzzy" she turned back to Feonia. Xander quickly hurried off the field "Very well my dear, attack me when your ready" Solicia said.

Solicia smiled. "Xander. Would you come over here?" she asked sweetly. Xander looked at her hesitant then sighed "Yes guild master? what can I help you with?" he said in a cheerful voice but his eyes seemed wary. Solicia smiled "Id like to borrow your power if you dont mind. Ive demonstrated all the magic I have but one. would you be a dear and help me out?" xander looked nervous "Are you... sure thats wise? your already to much for anyone here after all" he said his cheery tone slipping some. In response the guild master simply held out her hand with her palm down and wrist bent. Xander sighed and shuffled over. he took her hand in his and gave it a quick kiss on the back. Something seemed to happen, a change in the air. Suddenly things felt charged and solicia grined and exhaled "Mmmh Zander I love your magic, its so... Buzzy" she turned back to Feonia. Xander quickly hurried off the field "Very well my dear, attack me when your ready" Solicia said.
"so you can borrow different kinds of magic like copy it?" Fiona asked. "That's cool!" She jumped up and down. "You know I haven't done much fighting against other wizards. I'm excited." She smiled and knelt down to the ground, placing her hand on it. "Darkness make spikes!!" Dark magic spikes came out of the ground, towards Solicia.

Cass folded hos arms. He felt the hair on the back of his neck stand up. He shifted uncomfortably. Whatever Xander's magic was it dwarfed him in power.

"so you can borrow different kinds of magic like copy it?" Fiona asked. "That's cool!" She jumped up and down. "You know I haven't done much fighting against other wizards. I'm excited." She smiled and knelt down to the ground, placing her hand on it. "Darkness make spikes!!" Dark magic spikes came out of the ground, towards Solicia.
Cass folded hos arms. He felt the hair on the back of his neck stand up. He shifted uncomfortably. Whatever Xander's magic was it dwarfed him in power.
Solicia smiled "Your on the right track" Then an instant later with a flash of blue electricity the guild master had moved out of the way of Fionas spikes. When the pink haired wizard saw her next she was standing to her left her body crackling with blue lighting magic her eyes were glowing blue. "I can only borrow the magic As long as the wizard is willing to lend it to me, Xander is a dear so I know he would agree" Xander meanwhile standing next to the others looked thoroughly uncomfortable at having his magic on display.

Solicia smiled "Your on the right track" Then an instant later with a flash of blue electricity the guild master had moved out of the way of Fionas spikes. When the pink haired wizard saw her next she was standing to her left her body crackling with blue lighting magic her eyes were glowing blue. "I can only borrow the magic As long as the wizard is willing to lend it to me, Xander is a dear so I know he would agree" Xander meanwhile standing next to the others looked thoroughly uncomfortable at having his magic on display.
"Wow." She said in awe of the power Solicia was displaying. She wondered if Xander's power was some kind of lightning magic. Standing up Fiona ran both her hands through her hair she smiled.moving her hands, she had one over the other by her chest. "Well how about if I try to hold you in place. Darkness make net!" she pushed her hands forward, letting them open as a fishing net shot at the master.

"Wow." She said in awe of the power Solicia was displaying. She wondered if Xander's power was some kind of lightning magic. Standing up Fiona ran both her hands through her hair she smiled.moving her hands, she had one over the other by her chest. "Well how about if I try to hold you in place. Darkness make net!" she pushed her hands forward, letting them open as a fishing net shot at the master.
Solicia crouched and sucked in a breath "Storm Giant... Bellow" As she shouted the last word a swirling mass of dark clouds and lightning Blasted out of her open mouth. When it made contact with the net, the blackness was broken up and dispersed by the magic. The courtyard was suddenly filled with gusting winds and the sound of crackling lightning strikes. Karia poked her head out at the sound of the commotion "Xander. your a push over, you should stop letting her strong arm you like this" Xander just gave a weak smile in response

Solicia crouched and sucked in a breath "Storm Giant... Bellow" As she shouted the last word a swirling mass of dark clouds and lightning Blasted out of her open mouth. When it made contact with the net, the blackness was broken up and dispersed by the magic. The courtyard was suddenly filled with gusting winds and the sound of crackling lightning strikes. Karia poked her head out at the sound of the commotion "Xander. your a push over, you should stop letting her strong arm you like this" Xander just gave a weak smile in response
"Darkness make shield." Fiona shouted forrming a shield infront of her. She tried to use it to protect her from the wind but the wind was too strong and it broke. The wind then blew her across the courtyard, then knocking her down.

"Darkness make shield." Fiona shouted forrming a shield infront of her. She tried to use it to protect her from the wind but the wind was too strong and it broke. The wind then blew her across the courtyard, then knocking her down.
Xander winced when he saw Fiona hit the ground "No more Solicia, thats enough" he said quietly. Solicia stopped sparking and her eyes stopped glowing. She stood up straight and looked at xander "Your right. Im sorry that was a bit rough." She looked to Fiona "Anyhow I think Ive got a good sense for your powers. " she rolled her shoulders and walked back inside.

Xander winced when he saw Fiona hit the ground "No more Solicia, thats enough" he said quietly. Solicia stopped sparking and her eyes stopped glowing. She stood up straight and looked at xander "Your right. Im sorry that was a bit rough." She looked to Fiona "Anyhow I think Ive got a good sense for your powers. " she rolled her shoulders and walked back inside.
Fiona sat up, putting her hair tie back in her hair, keeping her hair in a very messy and tangled ponytail. "I knew I wouldn't get far. I don't fight that often but at least I tried."

Xander looked a bit sullen then shook his head and his smile seemed to return "Alright everyone. Come back inside. The master will give you your ranks and Ill help you with your emblem fiona" he said, gesturing for them to go in

Xander looked a bit sullen then shook his head and his smile seemed to return "Alright everyone. Come back inside. The master will give you your ranks and Ill help you with your emblem fiona" he said, gesturing for them to go in
"Okay" Fiona said grabbing her backpack before heading inside.

Once Everyone had gone back inside The guild master stood on a slightly rased section of the floor obviously ment for addressing large numbers of people. "So I have tested you all, I will now reveal everyone's guild rank, Including Xander and Karias" she paused "Karia, I give you S rank. you are are first and only current S rank, make us proud" Karia dident respond to this other than to shrug. "Xander, I give you A rank. Despite being slow to provoke you have more combat potential than possibly anyone else in this room" Xander nodded looking a bit sheepish at her bringing up his pacifistic nature. "Cass, You show lots of potential, the world is your weapon, thats a valuable ally to have. I give you a B rank" She turned to Marianne next "Water is dangerous and lends plenty of fluidity to you girl, I give you B rank as well". Lastley she looked at Fiona "You and cass could learn from eachother but your magic is older, somthing that will take nurturing. I belive you can do it, For now I give you a C rank, work hard and you will progress quickly"

Once Everyone had gone back inside The guild master stood on a slightly rased section of the floor obviously ment for addressing large numbers of people. "So I have tested you all, I will now reveal everyone's guild rank, Including Xander and Karias" she paused "Karia, I give you S rank. you are are first and only current S rank, make us proud" Karia dident respond to this other than to shrug. "Xander, I give you A rank. Despite being slow to provoke you have more combat potential than possibly anyone else in this room" Xander nodded looking a bit sheepish at her bringing up his pacifistic nature. "Cass, You show lots of potential, the world is your weapon, thats a valuable ally to have. I give you a B rank" She turned to Marianne next "Water is dangerous and lends plenty of fluidity to you girl, I give you B rank as well". Lastley she looked at Fiona "You and cass could learn from eachother but your magic is older, somthing that will take nurturing. I belive you can do it, For now I give you a C rank, work hard and you will progress quickly"
Cass took to heart what Solocia saod about Fiona before throwong his arms uo trumphantly. "Haha! I'm officially part of a guild!"

Cass took to heart what Solocia saod about Fiona before throwong his arms uo trumphantly. "Haha! I'm officially part of a guild!"

" I'll do my best." Fiona smiled, she looked at Marianne and Cass. "Good job you two."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back