• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tales of Fiore

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Once Everyone had gone back inside The guild master stood on a slightly rased section of the floor obviously ment for addressing large numbers of people. "So I have tested you all, I will now reveal everyone's guild rank, Including Xander and Karias" she paused "Karia, I give you S rank. you are are first and only current S rank, make us proud" Karia dident respond to this other than to shrug. "Xander, I give you A rank. Despite being slow to provoke you have more combat potential than possibly anyone else in this room" Xander nodded looking a bit sheepish at her bringing up his pacifistic nature. "Cass, You show lots of potential, the world is your weapon, thats a valuable ally to have. I give you a B rank" She turned to Marianne next "Water is dangerous and lends plenty of fluidity to you girl, I give you B rank as well". Lastley she looked at Fiona "You and cass could learn from eachother but your magic is older, somthing that will take nurturing. I belive you can do it, For now I give you a C rank, work hard and you will progress quickly"
Marianne walked over to the others as she waited to find out what rank she would be given. She had a smile on her face as she held her hands behind her back rocking back and forward on the heels of her feet. She stopped rocking when the Master looked over to her. Her smile grew as she was told her rank. "thank you ma'am!" the blue-haired girl happily said before bowing.

Marianne walked over to the others as she waited to find out what rank she would be given. She had a smile on her face as she held her hands behind her back rocking back and forward on the heels of her feet. She stopped rocking when the Master looked over to her. Her smile grew as she was told her rank. "thank you ma'am!" the blue-haired girl happily said before bowing.
Taking notice of all the different reactions Xander felt like he would probably get along with everyone well. Solicia smiled at them all "thank you everyone for making my dream possible. Dragons tooth is finally a reality." with that she hoped down from the dais and walked up a flight of stairs to do some paper work stuff. Xander walked over to the group "congratulations all, we don't have any note worthy quests at the moment but feel free to sign up for some of you like. Fiona let's get you an emblem OK? Also feel free to mingle and talk. It's good to get to know your guild mates

Taking notice of all the different reactions Xander felt like he would probably get along with everyone well. Solicia smiled at them all "thank you everyone for making my dream possible. Dragons tooth is finally a reality." with that she hoped down from the dais and walked up a flight of stairs to do some paper work stuff. Xander walked over to the group "congratulations all, we don't have any note worthy quests at the moment but feel free to sign up for some of you like. Fiona let's get you an emblem OK? Also feel free to mingle and talk. It's good to get to know your guild mates
Fiona nods." Okay let's get it"

He nodded "Alright pick a color and location and we will get it done" he said pleasantly
"Oh that's easy! Pink and on my left shoulder." She said. "Oh congrats on getting the A ranking. From when the master was displaying it during our fight it was really strong."

"Oh that's easy! Pink and on my left shoulder." She said. "Oh congrats on getting the A ranking. From when the master was displaying it during our fight it was really strong."
Xander turned a bit red and dident respond to that last comment. Instead he pretended to fiddle with the magical stamp. Karia sat down not far from them "Hes sensitive about his magic" she said simply. He gave her a short glare then sighed. While he pressed the magical item against Fionas shoulder he explained "Its just not something I like to Showoff. I wouldn't have let Solicia use it if it wasent infront of guild members." Karia shrugged "Dunno why hes so bashful. Most wizards would kill to learn a bit of slayer magic" Xander shot her another glare when she mentioned that he used slayer magic

Last edited:
Xander turned a bit red and dident respond to that last comment. Instead he pretended to fiddle with the magical stamp. Karia sat down not far from them "Hes sensitive about his magic" she said simply. He gave her a short glare then sighed. While he pressed the magical item against Fionas shoulder he explained "Its just not something I like to Showoff. I wouldn't have let Solicia use it if it wasent infront of guild members." Karia shrugged "Dunno why hes so bashful. Most wizards would kill to learn a bit of slayer magic" Xander shot her another glare when she mentioned that he used slayer magic
"What's the problem? Ya told me." Cass said.

"She is right. Most wizards would want the kind of magic you do." Fiona said. "What's slayer magic is it? I think I read something about dragon slayer magic a long time ago. Is yours anything like that?"

"What's the problem? Ya told me." Cass said.
"She is right. Most wizards would want the kind of magic you do." Fiona said. "What's slayer magic is it? I think I read something about dragon slayer magic a long time ago. Is yours anything like that?"
Xander nodded "I told you because were in a guild together and... you guys would have found out eventually." he paused "its a lot like that Fiona. Thats part of the reason I dont tell people about it. I received the magic by accident more or less. Not to mention that when people think about slayer magic it brings to mind legends, people that I am nothing like. I... Im a bit of a pacifist. I have perhaps the most combat oriented magic in our guild and I honestly have no use for it. It gives people the wrong idea about me to say Im a Giant slayer"

Xander nodded "I told you because were in a guild together and... you guys would have found out eventually." he paused "its a lot like that Fiona. Thats part of the reason I dont tell people about it. I received the magic by accident more or less. Not to mention that when people think about slayer magic it brings to mind legends, people that I am nothing like. I... Im a bit of a pacifist. I have perhaps the most combat oriented magic in our guild and I honestly have no use for it. It gives people the wrong idea about me to say Im a Giant slayer"
"Well that makes sense. Considering the legends of the past. Like the Salamander. People would compare." Cassillio said.

As they talked The quest station started to flash and an "Urgent" was displayed across its spherical surface. Karia walked over to take a look. As she placed her hands on the operating crystals she scanned the message quickly then turned back "Xander you should come read this..." he stood up and walked over. Reading it to himself his eyes got wide and he looked at everyone "Quite the first day your all having... A flock of three Wyverns is headed for Tristania... we've been asked by the town to do what we can to help since it would take a day or so for any help from other guilds to arrive"

As they talked The quest station started to flash and an "Urgent" was displayed across its spherical surface. Karia walked over to take a look. As she placed her hands on the operating crystals she scanned the message quickly then turned back "Xander you should come read this..." he stood up and walked over. Reading it to himself his eyes got wide and he looked at everyone "Quite the first day your all having... A flock of three Wyverns is headed for Tristania... we've been asked by the town to do what we can to help since it would take a day or so for any help from other guilds to arrive"
Fiona smiled, jumping up and down excitedly. " woo my first ever quest!"

"Oh Wyverns eh? Sounds like a good one to start off." Cass said.

Xander smiled. "Glad your excited, cause they will be at the east gate in about 10 minuets" Solicia came back through the doors and into the main hall "Alright everyone, lets go, Xander I leave tactics to you as usual, ill only ask you fight if it seems necessary. Lets move" with that she dashed out the doors followed by Karia and Xander

Xander smiled. "Glad your excited, cause they will be at the east gate in about 10 minuets" Solicia came back through the doors and into the main hall "Alright everyone, lets go, Xander I leave tactics to you as usual, ill only ask you fight if it seems necessary. Lets move" with that she dashed out the doors followed by Karia and Xander
Cassillio followed them. He created a stone sword.

Fiona smiled and followed after them

As they jogged towards The east Gate of Tristania, Xander spoke in a lound voice to them all "Fiona, and Cass you two can manifest physical magic, I want you to focus on putting barriers and restraints in the way of the Wyverns. We will need them to slow the beasts down. Karia I want you to focus on defending the town from damage. Suck up anything that gets past. Guild master, and Marianne You two should be our main offense. you both can use water magic that should be boosted by proximity to the ocean. Ill work with Fiona and Cass on restraining the Wyverns"

As they jogged towards The east Gate of Tristania, Xander spoke in a lound voice to them all "Fiona, and Cass you two can manifest physical magic, I want you to focus on putting barriers and restraints in the way of the Wyverns. We will need them to slow the beasts down. Karia I want you to focus on defending the town from damage. Suck up anything that gets past. Guild master, and Marianne You two should be our main offense. you both can use water magic that should be boosted by proximity to the ocean. Ill work with Fiona and Cass on restraining the Wyverns"
Cass closed his fist and put his hand over it. "Earth Make Wall." He said. A huge wall was created to block wyverns path

" darkness make rope" she said creating a long rope out of darkness. She took one end to tie it like a lasso.

As Cass and Fiona cast their spells, the three wyverns came into view at the edge of the city. Xander sent magical chains with hooks at the end up to snare the flying Beasts. Two of them were dark Grey but one was white and bigger than the other two. Karia stopped a ways back and stood watching for stray magic. Solicia stood on the docks ahead alongside Marianne.

As Cass and Fiona cast their spells, the three wyverns came into view at the edge of the city. Xander sent magical chains with hooks at the end up to snare the flying Beasts. Two of them were dark Grey but one was white and bigger than the other two. Karia stopped a ways back and stood watching for stray magic. Solicia stood on the docks ahead alongside Marianne.
Fiona took the lasso she made and tossed it at the largest Wyvern, hoping to get it over it's mouth or head.

Fiona took the lasso she made and tossed it at the largest Wyvern, hoping to get it over it's mouth or head.
The large white beasts eyes seemed to focus on her as it saw the solid black lasso trying to loop over its head. it let out an ear splitting roar that seemed to make the ground shake. With a toss of its head the sharp scaled on its face sheered the dark material clean through. Its companions shere being delt with by solicia and Marrianne but the big one dove at the earthen walls that cass had errcted. It planned to ram them it seemed.

The large white beasts eyes seemed to focus on her as it saw the solid black lasso trying to loop over its head. it let out an ear splitting roar that seemed to make the ground shake. With a toss of its head the sharp scaled on its face sheered the dark material clean through. Its companions shere being delt with by solicia and Marrianne but the big one dove at the earthen walls that cass had errcted. It planned to ram them it seemed.
Cass liquified the wall so the wyverns would go into them. When they did he planned to harden the ground around them to trap them.

Last edited:
Cass liquified the wall so the wyverns would go into them. When they did he planned to harden the ground around them to trap them.
As the walls liquified the wyvern tucked its wings and dove fast. Quicker than cass had expected it to it splashed through the the walls with only the last third of its tail getting trapped. at that point its momentum carried it forward ripping the wall out. Large chunks of it flying towards the town. The larger chunks seemed to vanish however into shimmering pockets of air, Karias banishing magic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back