• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tales of Fiore

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
(it happens to me at times and I'm not sure why. Just randomly stops sending me notifications)
Marianne happily clasped her hands together "thank you very much, glad to be apart of Dragon tooth" she said with a smile. "just a question before you go, ...just wondering where we can go in town to rent a place to stay?" she asked

Malevolent and Fear were both at the nobles mansion planning the next move they were going to make
"So you better follow i know you are pretty good at sensing when something is close by so you will go in first and find the place i scouted the area with a paper air plane its on the top floor in the nobles bed room. Now you better get moving while i have something else planned out, Heheheheh."
"Uhhh ,O-Ok"

With that they both used paper boots to make it over the fence and then sneak in the house, Fear Rivar went straight for the room to retrieve the necklace while malevolent stirred up trouble breaking the Chandelier and nearly killing a few of the nobles employees. When Fear Rivar got the necklace he made his way to leave the house only to find Malevolent setting fire to it. Malevolent Rivar then grabbed Fear Rivar and they started running off the nobles property catching a few glances from its employees in the process.
"Alright then ill go to that little and give him what he wants while you go do whatever i don't care make sure that im not being tailed. Bahahaha"
"But what am i suppose to do."
Malevolent Rivar didn't even bother a reply as he just went forward back to the library to complete the mission they gave him, while Fear Rivar just started hiding in ally ways trying to avoid any person he sees.

(it happens to me at times and I'm not sure why. Just randomly stops sending me notifications)
Marianne happily clasped her hands together "thank you very much, glad to be apart of Dragon tooth" she said with a smile. "just a question before you go, ...just wondering where we can go in town to rent a place to stay?" she asked
Xander looked thoughtful "Well theres a lot of good housing in town, we also have rooms, we could lend them to you guys since you know theres no one else living here at the moment. Well aside fro Karia" Xander looked over his shoulder "Speaking of, You guys should visit with her, I need to go find our master" he smiled at them both then walked out of a heavy door next to the stairs

Malevolent and Fear were both at the nobles mansion planning the next move they were going to make
"So you better follow i know you are pretty good at sensing when something is close by so you will go in first and find the place i scouted the area with a paper air plane its on the top floor in the nobles bed room. Now you better get moving while i have something else planned out, Heheheheh."
"Uhhh ,O-Ok"

With that they both used paper boots to make it over the fence and then sneak in the house, Fear Rivar went straight for the room to retrieve the necklace while malevolent stirred up trouble breaking the Chandelier and nearly killing a few of the nobles employees. When Fear Rivar got the necklace he made his way to leave the house only to find Malevolent setting fire to it. Malevolent Rivar then grabbed Fear Rivar and they started running off the nobles property catching a few glances from its employees in the process.
"Alright then ill go to that little and give him what he wants while you go do whatever i don't care make sure that im not being tailed. Bahahaha"
"But what am i suppose to do."
Malevolent Rivar didn't even bother a reply as he just went forward back to the library to complete the mission they gave him, while Fear Rivar just started hiding in ally ways trying to avoid any person he sees.
(I feel bad making you monologue but I cant think of anyway to interact right now)

Xander looked thoughtful "Well theres a lot of good housing in town, we also have rooms, we could lend them to you guys since you know theres no one else living here at the moment. Well aside fro Karia" Xander looked over his shoulder "Speaking of, You guys should visit with her, I need to go find our master" he smiled at them both then walked out of a heavy door next to the stairs
Cassillio walked over to Karia, "Nice to meet you." He said holding out his hand.

Cassillio walked over to Karia, "Nice to meet you." He said holding out his hand.
She eyed the hand then her gaze flicked back up to him. She took the hand but did not shake it, She instead seemed to be examining it and tracing his palm. Then without a word she shuffled her cards and began to lay them out face down. Turning them over one by one she began to speak. "Your young, you seek to make a name for yourself. You have strong connections with the earth." she paused "You have feelings for someone far away" she eyed him "you should beware of Strong drink, my reading says that you will shame yourself while deep in your cups" Apparently this was her idea of a proper greeting.

She eyed the hand then her gaze flicked back up to him. She took the hand but did not shake it, She instead seemed to be examining it and tracing his palm. Then without a word she shuffled her cards and began to lay them out face down. Turning them over one by one she began to speak. "Your young, you seek to make a name for yourself. You have strong connections with the earth." she paused "You have feelings for someone far away" she eyed him "you should beware of Strong drink, my reading says that you will shame yourself while deep in your cups" Apparently this was her idea of a proper greeting.
Cass was a bit taken aback by how she greeted him. "Right, Earth is good, Drinking is bad... it's usually fun though." Cass didn't consider himself much of a drinker. But, he wasn't going to say no when someone offered him one. "Wait someone far away? Who?" He couldn't remember really having feelings for anyone back home.

Marianne nodded thanking Xander for letting her know about the rooming situation. She then followed Cass to go meet with Karia. Reaching Karia she smiled and waved to her in a greeting. She stood to the side lisining and watching with curious eyes as Karia told Cass his future.

Cass was a bit taken aback by how she greeted him. "Right, Earth is good, Drinking is bad... it's usually fun though." Cass didn't consider himself much of a drinker. But, he wasn't going to say no when someone offered him one. "Wait someone far away? Who?" He couldn't remember really having feelings for anyone back home.
Karia smiled Wickedly "Never mind, I through that line in to throw you off. Its good to see how people react to unexpected circumstances. I suppose I should say welcome to the guild but that type of stuff is more suited to Xander than me, Ever the Diplomat"

Karia smiled Wickedly "Never mind, I through that line in to throw you off. Its good to see how people react to unexpected circumstances. I suppose I should say welcome to the guild but that type of stuff is more suited to Xander than me, Ever the Diplomat"
"Eh it's fine. I just want to get started on work. There's no time like the present to make a name for your guild." He said sitting down in a chair.

Malevolent then walked into the library with the necklace in hand before throwing it to Ravir, Ravir had a piece of paper catch it and fly it over to him without even looking up from his book he took the necklace and started speaking to Malevolent.
"You burned the place and nearly killed a fraction of his staff."
"Yeah so i got the job done haven't i."
" You did but he saw you face or my face for that matter, he is likely going to put a bounty on us and last thing i need is the guilds coming to this library"
" Well too late now i guess you should maybe go somewhere to lay low if you really wanna avoid contact with the guild i mean alot of people do know that you are usually in this library so this place would be the first place guilds will search for you at."
"Not till im done with my book, you even left fear all alone by himself you probably got him scared to death."
" Hey i got him to be on the look out for guild members if any guild person comes after you he might be able to spot them and throw them off track its not like they saw both our faces then they might know what else kinda of magic you do."

" Your hopeless."
And with that Rivar had Malevolent disappear.
" At least he is smart though, maybe i should have joy out there as well.
Raver then summons Joy Rivar.

" Go do whatever you want, and deal with any guild person that is looking for me."
" Aye Aye, you got it boss, Whatever you want, this may be the funnest thing you had me do yet."
" Oh yeah also bank this."
Rivar then threw Joy Rivar the sack of jewels he was give and joy caught it giving him a salute before sauntering off, Rivar then changed the words of the enchanted paper to complete to call his Charge back with the rest of his pay.

Last edited:
Xander walked back in not long after he had left. He was followed by a tall woman with long black hair "I present, our guild master, Master Solicia." the woman bowed her head towards the new comers "Please just call me Solicia. m glad you are here." her voice was a resonating alto. She grinned "Now that you are both part of the guild officially I suppose we need to judge your strength. I think mock combat would the the more effective way for me to judge your skills

Solicia gestured for the new comers to follow her. She led them through large double doors, that opened into a large outdoor courtyard. It seemed to be made from stone and was ringed by pillars with glowing crystals at the top. "this is the sparing ground. Here is where you can test yourself against fellow guild mates. They crystals are magical and will repair the place when your match is over. So feel free to go all out. The walls are also enchanted to contain any possible spill over from the battles." she walked to the center of the stone battle feild, stood with her arms crossed and said" now who wants to go first"

Solicia gestured for the new comers to follow her. She led them through large double doors, that opened into a large outdoor courtyard. It seemed to be made from stone and was ringed by pillars with glowing crystals at the top. "this is the sparing ground. Here is where you can test yourself against fellow guild mates. They crystals are magical and will repair the place when your match is over. So feel free to go all out. The walls are also enchanted to contain any possible spill over from the battles." she walked to the center of the stone battle feild, stood with her arms crossed and said" now who wants to go first"
Cass' arm shot up into the air. "A good chance to test my my abilities against another. Sign me up.

Marianne looked over at the tall women and introduced herself to her new guild master. The blue haired girl followed Solicia and the others towards the outdoor courtyard. She smile looking around at sparing ground, seeing that they had really nice facilities. Mari looked over to Cass, glad that he stepped forward to go first. Though she had spar with her aunt many times, she was a confidant when sparing with her aunt. Although felt a tad nervous about fighting with the others.

The man who has hired Rivar entered the library once again and sat himself at his table he then started speaking to him.
"So the paper said were done?"
Without even looking from his book Rivar took out the amulet and placed it on the table.
"Well you sure did that pretty fast, i suppose i should give you the rest of the payment then."
The man then took out 8 bags full of Jewles Rivar didn't flinch but instead nodded as if to acknowledge the payment.
"You really don't talk much do you or better yet you don't even look away from that book your reading much be pretty interesting if you are reading it non-stop."

When the man didn't get any response from Rivar he sighed and left.
Rivar then summoned Vigilance and began to speak to him.
" I need you to bank all this money joy probably already banked the bags i gave him once your done you can come bank."
"Fine."

Vigilance then took the money to bank it after a while he came back empty handed staring at Rivar who is reading his book before Rivar then dispelled him making him disappear.

Last edited:
Cass' arm shot up into the air. "A good chance to test my my abilities against another. Sign me up.
Solicia Smiled and nodded "Good man. quick to action. she stood her ground waiting for him to join her on the stone arena. "The rest of you may watch from anywhere behind the pillers. they will contain the fight" Xander guided Marianne to the indicatied locations as they watched

Solicia Smiled and nodded "Good man. quick to action. she stood her ground waiting for him to join her on the stone arena. "The rest of you may watch from anywhere behind the pillers. they will contain the fight" Xander guided Marianne to the indicatied locations as they watched
He entered the arena with a confident smile. "I'm good to go whenever you are." He said.

He entered the arena with a confident smile. "I'm good to go whenever you are." He said.
She nodded then dashed towards him. Bending low to the side her fingers brushed against the stone ground. with a poping sound, her body became the same grey color as textured like the floor. She Righted herself and continued to move. She was within arms reach of him in what seemed like a second

She nodded then dashed towards him. Bending low to the side her fingers brushed against the stone ground. with a poping sound, her body became the same grey color as textured like the floor. She Righted herself and continued to move. She was within arms reach of him in what seemed like a second
He was able to evade but he hadn't expected such quick movement. He jumped back he his arms in front of him his right hand balled into a fast and his left hand over it. "Earth Make Dome." A stone dome was created around him in an attempt to buy time to come up with a decent plan.

He was able to evade but he hadn't expected such quick movement. He jumped back he his arms in front of him his right hand balled into a fast and his left hand over it. "Earth Make Dome." A stone dome was created around him in an attempt to buy time to come up with a decent plan.
Smiling Solicia layed a hand on the dome, It quickly seemed to melt back into the earth the prossesss was slow however more than enough time to react

Smiling Solicia layed a hand on the dome, It quickly seemed to melt back into the earth the prossesss was slow however more than enough time to react
Targeting the ground below her Cassillio used his liquid ground magic. It liquified and began to act as waves pushing ahainst solicia from both sides.

Targeting the ground below her Cassillio used his liquid ground magic. It liquified and began to act as waves pushing ahainst solicia from both sides.
Extending both arms. when the waves made contact they change into stone structures, that spiraled up 10 or so feet. they stayed that way untill she let fo of them. Then looked over at Cass "Two earth magics, one to give form and one to take it away, Intriguing." she said then jumped back a ways to but some distance between them.

Extending both arms. when the waves made contact they change into stone structures, that spiraled up 10 or so feet. they stayed that way untill she let fo of them. Then looked over at Cass "Two earth magics, one to give form and one to take it away, Intriguing." she said then jumped back a ways to but some distance between them.
"Earth Make Catapult!" A catapult was created. He jumped into the bucket and liquified the stone "rope" triggering the catapult and sending him straight at Solicia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back