• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tales of Fiore

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Earth Make Catapult!" A catapult was created. He jumped into the bucket and liquified the stone "rope" triggering the catapult and sending him straight at Solicia.
Solicia Stood her ground. Just as Cass was about to make contact she sidestepped, grabbing his wrist and shirt. Her grip was rough and hard, her body still seemingly made from rock. She pushed down on his body slamming him into the floor and twisted his arm back behind his back in a painful hold "Do you yield?" she asked him as she held him down.

Solicia Stood her ground. Just as Cass was about to make contact she sidestepped, grabbing his wrist and shirt. Her grip was rough and hard, her body still seemingly made from rock. She pushed down on his body slamming him into the floor and twisted his arm back behind his back in a painful hold "Do you yield?" she asked him as she held him down.
He struggled for a few seconds. "Alright I give. I give." He said.

He struggled for a few seconds. "Alright I give. I give." He said.
Solicia let him go then breathing out the stone seemed to fade, leaving her normal body in its place "You did rather well, the combinations that your maker magic and liquid earth magic allow are quite versatile. Thank you for sparing with me I think I know what rank to give you now"

Solicia let him go then breathing out the stone seemed to fade, leaving her normal body in its place "You did rather well, the combinations that your maker magic and liquid earth magic allow are quite versatile. Thank you for sparing with me I think I know what rank to give you now"
He got to his feet rubbing his arm. "Gotta give it to ya. I'm no match for you." He said.

He got to his feet rubbing his arm. "Gotta give it to ya. I'm no match for you." He said.
She patted his shoulder "Dont worry about it. Your plenty strong. but there is always gonna be someone stronger after all." she smiled and waited for Marianne to join her on the battle ground. Xander smiled reassuringly at Marianne "Go get her, you'll do fine" AquaMarie AquaMarie

Fiona stood outside the guild hall. "So this is a guild." She smiled. "Hopefully they let me in." She carried her backpack on one shoulder as she looked at the door, wondering if she should knock or if she could just walk in. "Probably best to try knocking." She raised her hand and knocked on the door.

Fiona stood outside the guild hall. "So this is a guild." She smiled. "Hopefully they let me in." She carried her backpack on one shoulder as she looked at the door, wondering if she should knock or if she could just walk in. "Probably best to try knocking." She raised her hand and knocked on the door.
The large door opened just a bit and a soft female answered. "what do you want?" the tone sounded bothered. Looking close, she could see a young looking girl standing in the door way. She seemed to be glaring at her just a bit.

The large door opened just a bit and a soft female answered. "what do you want?" the tone sounded bothered. Looking close, she could see a young looking girl standing in the door way. She seemed to be glaring at her just a bit.
She smiled. "hi!" She waved happily. "I was wondering if you have any openings in your guild."

She smiled. "hi!" She waved happily. "I was wondering if you have any openings in your guild."
The girl sighed and stood back opening the door for her to enter "Come on in. This guild is pretty much nothing but openings. Head back through thouse doors and everyone should be in there" She pointed to a pair of doors near the back of the spacious room "Look for a guy with blond hair and a sickeningly cheery disposition, he will help you settle in."

The girl sighed and stood back opening the door for her to enter "Come on in. This guild is pretty much nothing but openings. Head back through thouse doors and everyone should be in there" She pointed to a pair of doors near the back of the spacious room "Look for a guy with blond hair and a sickeningly cheery disposition, he will help you settle in."
"okay." She took a step in, looking around. "I'm Fiona by the way."

"okay." She took a step in, looking around. "I'm Fiona by the way."
The woman Sat down infront of a large fireplace and layed out a deck of cards "Karia" she said shortly not looking up from her activity. She seemed to be done talking to Fiona for the time being. From the doors Karia had indicated sounds of rock and stone seemed to be coming from beyond them

The woman Sat down infront of a large fireplace and layed out a deck of cards "Karia" she said shortly not looking up from her activity. She seemed to be done talking to Fiona for the time being. From the doors Karia had indicated sounds of rock and stone seemed to be coming from beyond them
Fiona smiled. "It was nice to meet you Karia, I hope we can chat more later. Thanks for opening up the door." She heard the sounds coming from the door and headed towards them, wondering what could be causing the noise. As she walked she pulled at her hair to fix her very messy pony tail and soon came to the door. She opened it and looked around for the guy Karia had described to her.

Fiona smiled. "It was nice to meet you Karia, I hope we can chat more later. Thanks for opening up the door." She heard the sounds coming from the door and headed towards them, wondering what could be causing the noise. As she walked she pulled at her hair to fix her very messy pony tail and soon came to the door. She opened it and looked around for the guy Karia had described to her.
Cass looked over to her. "Hey another potential member." He said. He walked up to her. "My name is Cass." He said holding out his hand to shake hers. "And you are...?" He asked.

He was excited to meet another person. He hoped to make more friends in this guild. He has a feeling that this guild was going to have a bright future. He walked around to see if there was anywhere to get some food.

She saw a lady with long hair standing in the middle of a stone courtyard. A young man was walking back looking a little dejected. A man with blonde hair was chuckling light heartedly standing next to a girl with wavy brown hair. He must have been who karia was talking about

Cass looked over to her. "Hey another potential member." He said. He walked up to her. "My name is Cass." He said holding out his hand to shake hers. "And you are...?" He asked.

He was excited to meet another person. He hoped to make more friends in this guild. He has a feeling that this guild was going to have a bright future. He walked around to see if there was anywhere to get some food.
She saw a lady with long hair standing in the middle of a stone courtyard. A young man was walking back looking a little dejected. A man with blonde hair was chuckling light heartedly standing next to a girl with wavy brown hair. He must have been who karia was talking about
She took his hand and shook it. "Fiona, nice to meet you." She looked around trying to figure what had been going on when she saw the guy standing next to the girl. She looked at Cass. "Excuse me I think I have to see him first. " she headed over to the blonde.

She took his hand and shook it. "Fiona, nice to meet you." She looked around trying to figure what had been going on when she saw the guy standing next to the girl. She looked at Cass. "Excuse me I think I have to see him first. " she headed over to the blonde.
He looked over, alerted by the commotion of Cass greeting her. "Hello" he said with a casual, welcoming smile. "How can I help you?" he asked her, he was defiantly who Karia had talked about

He looked over, alerted by the commotion of Cass greeting her. "Hello" he said with a casual, welcoming smile. "How can I help you?" he asked her, he was defiantly who Karia had talked about
"Kiara told me to come see you about joining. I'm Fiona" she smiled.

"Kiara told me to come see you about joining. I'm Fiona" she smiled.
(sorry) The man smiled back and nodded "Thats right, well at least for now were pretty much accepting anyone who wants to join. So i guess your in." he pointed at the woman standing on the stone courtyard "Thats our guild master, she is currently assessing everybodys strength so she can give out ranks for quests"

(sorry) The man smiled back and nodded "Thats right, well at least for now were pretty much accepting anyone who wants to join. So i guess your in." he pointed at the woman standing on the stone courtyard "Thats our guild master, she is currently assessing everybodys strength so she can give out ranks for quests"
(Its okay.) She nods. " oh wow. She looks really strong. How has everyone been doing against her?"

She patted his shoulder "Dont worry about it. Your plenty strong. but there is always gonna be someone stronger after all." she smiled and waited for Marianne to join her on the battle ground. Xander smiled reassuringly at Marianne "Go get her, you'll do fine" AquaMarie AquaMarie
Marianne looked over to Solicia as she smiled waiting for her to walk over to the battle ground. The girl with wavy blue hair looks over to Xander who reinsures her that she would do fine. She smiled and put up a thumbs up, before walking over towards Solicia. Standing in the center across from Solicia, she took a deep breath, a smiled on her face as she took a ready stance.
(sorry for the very late response)

"Oh that reminds me." Cassillio said. "What rank mission can I take on?" He asked.

Marianne looked over to Solicia as she smiled waiting for her to walk over to the battle ground. The girl with wavy blue hair looks over to Xander who reinsures her that she would do fine. She smiled and put up a thumbs up, before walking over towards Solicia. Standing in the center across from Solicia, she took a deep breath, a smiled on her face as she took a ready stance.
(sorry for the very late response)
(Its okay.) She nods. " oh wow. She looks really strong. How has everyone been doing against her?"

Solicia smiled at her "No need to be nervous, just come at me with what youve got, Ill be sure to take it easy though. wouldent do to have one of our new memebers get injured the same day they got here" The tall woman bent her knees some and put her hands up in what seemed to be an open hand stance. She looked ready for anything

Xander, watching Marianne, responded to the Fionas question. "She is strong, the strongest wizard Ive ever known in fact. And as far as how people are doing, there not doing bad but no one here could hope to beat her in a real fight. I fought her for real once... well it dident end well.

"Oh that reminds me." Cassillio said. "What rank mission can I take on?" He asked.
Xander shrugged at the question "I think Solicia plans on letting everyone know their rank after shes tested you all" he said keeping his eyes on the two girls in the courtyard

Solicia smiled at her "No need to be nervous, just come at me with what youve got, Ill be sure to take it easy though. wouldent do to have one of our new memebers get injured the same day they got here" The tall woman bent her knees some and put her hands up in what seemed to be an open hand stance. She looked ready for anything

Xander, watching Marianne, responded to the Fionas question. "She is strong, the strongest wizard Ive ever known in fact. And as far as how people are doing, there not doing bad but no one here could hope to beat her in a real fight. I fought her for real once... well it dident end well.
She nods and watches as the blue haired girl goes to face the master.

Mari looked over at with a smile Solicia and gave her a nod, taking a breath she composed herself. “Alright” she said taking a stance “water nebula!” she shouted taking a step forward as she threw her arms in front of her. Her arms, from her elbow down seemed to become of water as two waves of water shot out. The two waves of water rotated around each other and blasted towards Solicia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back