• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Take Me Home Country Roads

Tsiwentiio

Basic Bitches Not Wanted
Take Me Home Country Roads
80cf55dfdb7e8ec4510a55ecf7b7f1b83e0fa089.gif

Who doesn't love the smell of hay in the morning, relaxing by the campfire at night, working hard and parting even harder! Well for these teens they probably could never get enough. These teens have grown up together in a small town where everyone knows everyone, the kids grow up driving tractors and taking care of the animals. But on the weekends these kids can through the best of the best parties. A place where you see large diesel pick up trucks rolling down the road, where at lunchtime everyone gathers at the local restaurant. Although the town may seem picture perfect, there are problems roaming about. Fights, drama, tragedy, competition, and pride.
For these 8 friends, they are facing the reality of growing up, the idea of leaving to go to college and pursue their careers, and those who are content with staying where they are. Relationships may bloom or disintegrate, friends may become enemies. Whoever said the city life is dramatic, you have no idea...

Roles
1) Tsiwentiio Tsiwentiio (Male)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Realistic/Modern - Take Me Home Country Roads - CS
Realistic/Modern - Take Me Home Country Roads

Last edited:
When the fighting has stopped...and the fallout has settled....you must rebuild.

This is the first fallout game that has really grabbed my attention, and the first one I’m considering buying. I love the West Virginia theme for I live in a state close to it. ?

Also I am thinking of making a male character with this, so I would like to request a spot in this RP. ?

Oh btw I'm not joining this RP sorry, just came to meme. I'll delete my posts if you want v.v. But the concept is good, good luck with the RP!!~~ <3:bishiesparklesr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back