Take A Favourite Game And Make It Sound Awful.

Pikmin 2: Where your boss sends you off to space to use tiny humanoids to murder enemies and feed it to their mothership without seeing your family after being trapped on a planet for thirty days.

WHOO!

Pikmin 2: Where your boss sends you off to space to use tiny humanoids to murder enemies and feed it to their mothership without seeing your family after being trapped on a planet for thirty days.

WHOO!

After selling the ship that you spent said month trying to repair.

Eat everything in sight and then poop it all out on your mentor who enjoys it a little -too- much.

-munchables

Last edited by a moderator:
You play in yet another zombie game as yet another zombie killing badass, except the game doesn't let you be a badass because you usually don't even have more than twelve bullets. You take yet another immune person to yet another safe spot to get yet another cure for the zombies. Yet again.

The game is The Last of Us. 

Minecraft: Be the cause of mass extintion of helpless cows and chickens that looks like ducks. And have fun with vase deforestation, and deplete your natural resources to satisfy a craving of hitting blocks. Everything is made out of square so be prepared to forget other shapes...if you haven't already.

Spend countless hours grinding, only to be repeatedly killed by a whiny 12-year-old girl with a fat, pink cow for a pet.

- Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal

Build up a perfect reputation as a friend to all your neighbors only for them to turn on you at random one day and destroy all your cities in a single turn. That's what you get for being friendly!

- Civilization

Took you a week to build that? Good news! Someone built something better in the same amount of time.

- Minecraft

Halo but with magic.

- Destiny 

Followers only exist to be pack mules.

- Skyrim

Gandhi will nuke you.

- Civilization 

Get teabagged by screaming seven year-olds

- Halo

Rush B no stop Сука!

- Counter Strike

Followers only exist to be pack mules.

- Skyrim

Gandhi will nuke you.

- Civilization 

My poor followers never knew what they were getting into. I only ever saved them to protect my loot

And the story of how Gandhi ended up so aggressive is absolutely priceless and I will never stop loving it

A young woman single-handedly ruins everyone's life with one field trip. (Because We're Here)

visual novels count as video games right?

2 minutes ago, Strawberry Ink said:

A young woman single-handedly ruins everyone's life with one field trip. (Because We're Here)

visual novels count as video games right?

A young woman single-handedly ruins everyone's life with one game.

-Danganronpa

A young woman single-handedly ruins everyone's life with one field trip

-Danganronpa 2

You're an overworked, underpaid scientist whose job is puching buttons for a living. One day, you're doing n "experiment," when a technological malfunction occurs, devastating the facility. And guess what? You gotta escape. Like any other game that has some sort of broken down main setting. Later in the game, you teleport to a world where the aliens are afraid and shocked, so they attack you, yet you relentlessly murder every single man, woman, and child. When you get to the final "boss," a fetus trying to survive without a mother, it tries to teleport you away from it, yet you just go on trying to attack it. Then the fetus tries to kill you, recognizing you as a major threat. You eventually destroy the fetus by frying its brain. You black out and awaken next to a pale businessman. He offers to work with you because you reminded him of himself. You accept, leading to a type of sleep, suspended in a vacuum. Fade to black, basically. Like most game endings.

H λ L F - L I F E

Swing your wiimote and look like an idiot while doing so.

-Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

I'm sorry I love you some much game

Break every known branch of the "no search without a warrant or probable cause" law, pull nonsense out of your butt during trials, and rely on insane luck and "deus ex machina"s to discover the truth behind overly complex murder cases in three days max and find your always-innocent defendant "Not Guilty."

- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

Play as the lovable little monsters from the main series, only to end up sending an innocent man to, basically, hell, have that same man die known as a villain and a criminal, have the main villain die a hero, and be ostracised. Oh, and then the world ends.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time

Haunted Shrine and only weapon is an old supernatural camera that can defeat the ghosts/reveal the past.....But said camera doesn't work or doesn't have film.

-Fatal Frame Series

Users who are viewing this thread

Back