Take A Favourite Game And Make It Sound Awful.

Be a Genderbender version of someone and attempt to mimic everything they do, dangerous or not. Even if it involves dying.

--Ms. Pacman

Last edited by a moderator:
Swim through the seas of DLC so you can make your nation's story the best ever.

- Any new game by Paradox Interactive, especially Europa Universalis IV or Crusader Kings II.

Oh, look some creepy mummified mutated corspe laying oddly dead In the dark corner armed with no weapons what so ever, guess I'll just waltz right by near a edge carelessly, Oh what a coincidence they're still alive and now Im falling to my death, HOW WONDERFUL....        -____-

-- Any Dark souls game ever made

I can go all day and night until daybreak with this. One more for the road....

Getting shoulder charged off a cliff, with no way to::

A.  Block

B. Counter

C. Attack

OR even..

D. Dodge 

--For Honor

I have to get this one off my chest. 

Using the best bow In the game, using the best arrows In the game, and I've shot a guy In the face with an arrow. Oh look, he's still alive and he's walking back to his post like nothing happened. Oh wait he noticed me somehow while Im Invisible In the shadows. Oh and he's brandishing a iron dagger to, good thing Im wearing Ebony armor. Oh look at that Im dead from just a couple hits.  9_9

--Skyrim

Some dumbasses run around a game board to collect stars that you can just steal

-Mario Party

A plumber overthrows 8 kingdoms and kills all their residents to save a princess who never hires guards

-Super Mario

A child runs around to kill a pig who kidnapped a princess

-Legend of Zelda

Minecraft is a game about placing blocks and going on adventures. Explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. Play in Creative Mode with unlimited resources or mine deep in Survival Mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off dangerous mobs. Do all this alone or with friends.

-Minecraft xD

A boy has no memories, runs away from home, desperate for hearts he murdered shadowy creatures in order to steal them. He murdered his bestfriend. 

30 minutes ago, Legend:D said:

Minecraft is a game about placing blocks and going on adventures. Explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. Play in Creative Mode with unlimited resources or mine deep in Survival Mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off dangerous mobs. Do all this alone or with friends.

-Minecraft xD

I'm not sure you understand this game...

@Legend:DYes but the point of the thread is to make games sound terrible. For example

Minecraft, the game that tells you all you knew about geometry is a lie. Cubes and Squares are all that exist

Suck the land dry and destoy the native inhabitants for your own personal gain

"Too Much Water."

-Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

(Technically not a favorite, but I couldn't resist, xD).

3 minutes ago, Apex said:

"Too Much Water."

-Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

(Technically not a favorite, but I couldn't resist, xD).

Team Aqua: UNDER THE SEA! UNDER THE SEA! DOWN HERE IT'S BETTER, DOWN WHERE IT'S WETTER, TAKE IT FROM ME!

Devil may Cry 3

Play a half demon dude by the name of Dante who loves pizza and kill hordes of demons. Have fun with the bullshit moments like Ice Cerberus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back