• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Tactical Defense Academy Lone Pine

Interested .w.
Queries:
1. What is an estimate in number for these "special soldiers" that are equipped with Phantoms? Are these equipment mass-produced?
2. How does one qualify for Phantom augmentation? Is it something related to compatibility with core-augmentation process? (if this is explained later in the story, you don't have to answer)
3. For example, if a Phantom uses live ammunition, would the rearming/resupplying aspect be done externally? Or is it expended as "Phantom Count" and "recharge" over time?
4. What does "EESS" stands for?
Japanime Japanime

As far is my 2 go, think there good? Should i go further in their abilities?
Yours are just fine.
Interested .w.
Queries:
1. What is an estimate in number for these "special soldiers" that are equipped with Phantoms? Are these equipment mass-produced?
2. How does one qualify for Phantom augmentation? Is it something related to compatibility with core-augmentation process? (if this is explained later in the story, you don't have to answer)
3. For example, if a Phantom uses live ammunition, would the rearming/resupplying aspect be done externally? Or is it expended as "Phantom Count" and "recharge" over time?
4. What does "EESS" stands for?
Japanime Japanime
1. There are mass produced training Phantoms for students but in real battles or on missions most soldiers will have custom made Phantoms.
2. It is something related to compatibility with core-augmentation. It is what allows them to pilot their Phantom.
3. Ok so let's say for example in battle, firing bullets and what not, your weapon would restore or resupply it self with bullets internally from pre-stored ammunition. In your free time, you'd have to load your Phantom with ammunition. But in battle you don't have to worry about reloading. As far as blasters and laser guns go, depending on the size and power behind a blast, it would determine how much of your energy/Phantom Count would be taken and would have to recharge over time.
4. Oh my bad I forgot I didn't explain it in this thread. It stands for "Emergency Evacuation Safe Space"

1. There are mass produced training Phantoms for students but in real battles or on missions most soldiers will have custom made Phantoms.
2. It is something related to compatibility with core-augmentation. It is what allows them to pilot their Phantom.
3. Ok so let's say for example in battle, firing bullets and what not, your weapon would restore or resupply it self with bullets internally from pre-stored ammunition. In your free time, you'd have to load your Phantom with ammunition. But in battle you don't have to worry about reloading. As far as blasters and laser guns go, depending on the size and power behind a blast, it would determine how much of your energy/Phantom Count would be taken and would have to recharge over time.
4. Oh my bad I forgot I didn't explain it in this thread. It stands for "Emergency Evacuation Safe Space"

Awesome, thank you!~
I'll get to working on my CS, if there's any space left.

Got a few questions of my own:

1) Is it possible to mainly block/deflect or is it dodging all the way? I'm thinking of a heavily defensive unit with some E-war abilities. The idea is I'd jam enemy comms and targeting systems, force them to take me out first before they can go after the team. Of course, that does mean I have to rely on others to take the enemy out before they take me out, as my attack and mobility would be lacklustre.
2) We still have regular human bodies right? If I read it correctly the core is just an extra organ, it's not like you could turn into a miniature tank or something?

Got a few questions of my own:

1) Is it possible to mainly block/deflect or is it dodging all the way? I'm thinking of a heavily defensive unit with some E-war abilities. The idea is I'd jam enemy comms and targeting systems, force them to take me out first before they can go after the team. Of course, that does mean I have to rely on others to take the enemy out before they take me out, as my attack and mobility would be lacklustre.
2) We still have regular human bodies right? If I read it correctly the core is just an extra organ, it's not like you could turn into a miniature tank or something?
1. It is possible. I like your idea.
2. Yes, we still have regular human bodies. The core is just an extra organ and you cannot turn into a miniature tank.

1. It is possible. I like your idea.
2. Yes, we still have regular human bodies. The core is just an extra organ and you cannot turn into a miniature tank.
Think of Phantoms like Iron Man's suit. We pilot them.

Might be a good idea to get the Discord going sometime soon for planning / chatting purposes, now that we have a few people with accepted character sheets.

Might be a good idea to get the Discord going sometime soon for planning / chatting purposes, now that we have a few people with accepted character sheets.
Yeah, I know. I've been unexpectedly busy and haven't had the chance but I'll get to it asap.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back