• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Tactical Defense Academy Lone Pine

Japanime

✧☽ 𝒹 𝓇 𝑒 𝒢 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 ☾✧
6 years ago in a place called Westray Village, a Cesant attack occurred which wiped out most of the villagers. With the interference of special soildiers from Lone Pine, a group of children were saved from certain death. These special soildiers have to use specific type of weaponry to defeat these creatures and they're called Phantoms. This is not the first time these Cesants have attacked and it will surely not be the last. Their goal is to eliminate Earth.

Cesants
Are dangerous extraterrestrial life-forms.
Screenshot_20200309-092408_Chrome.jpg
They can vary in size, color, strength, and speed.

Lone Pine
A self-supporting float city. It is also one of the Emergency Evacuation Safe Spaces(EESS) .
Screenshot_20200309-092934_Chrome.jpg
Lone Pine also has an academy in it with the same name that teaches students to become good Phantom users and strong soldiers.

Phantoms
Magic armor which provides a wide variety of abilities.
Screenshot_20200309-093605_Chrome.jpg
They'll look a lot like this although they can vary in color, design, abilities, and weaponry.

The user can freely equip this armor by calling out the name of the core. However, if the core is removed from the body, the user will die.

What is called Phantom Count is the life force energy of the user. However, when that number count decreases, then the armor vanishes. After time passes, that energy recovers.

Well that's about all that needs covering for now. Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, anything.

This was inspired by a couple anime.

Greymane Greymane
Dumplingboy Dumplingboy
The.dude.that.breathes The.dude.that.breathes
Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford
Neuro Vampire Neuro Vampire
Slav Slav

Last edited:
semi interested, will there by support roles like mechanics and what-not?

Alrighty looks like we have enough interest to get a character sheet page going. I'll have one up soon!

Eh, never given something like this a try before, but I feel like trying this one out

Ya'll still open?

What might be some limits or examples to the abilities of the phantoms?
Some abilities could be like being able to recover some of your or someone else's Phantom Limit, being able to make a shield or force field, being able to move at hyper speeds, faster than the average Phantom, and etc.
Are we going to have a Discord for the OOC, or a thread?
I think I'm gonna make a discord for the OOC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back