Dewey Amadeus Maddock
- nicknames Dew
gender identity » Male
- pronouns He/Him
- romantic orientation Aromantic
- sexual orientation Asexual
age » 16
district » 3, Technology
token » A Wire braid bracelet, around his right wrist.
social class » Low
economic class » High
appearance » (this is required if there is a lack of a picture in the fancypost. if you need help putting the picture in the fancypost, just ask!) text

* PERSONALITY
positive traits »
Inventive, Creative, Detail focused.
negative traits » Emotionally distant, Socially awkward, Solitary.
fears » Heights, Claustrophobia,
enjoys » Being alone, people who are genuinely interested,
detests » Feigning interest, social and emotional manipulation.

* HISTORY
friends »
None, really.
acquaintances » None of those either.
enemies » Nope.
crushes » Nuh-uh
partner(s) » No sell here too.
- monogamous or polygamous/amorous? /shrug

* HISTORY
belongings »
beyond his clothes and bracelet, not really.
quirks » twists his bracelet idly, constantly running a hand through his tousled hair.
strengths » creative uses of basic items, traps, regretless about killing, a bit paranoid and suspicious, hiding.
weaknesses » Really gets attached (if at all), not a quick thinker
history » Dew was raised to two mostly-well-off chemical engineers who were very introverted. Naturally, he inherited their solitary mindsets, and even as he grew in school he maintained distance from others. He was just above average in class, bright enough to understand things but not excelling. He found company in the forms of books and wires than in other people. He was never bullied physically, but has had his emotions toyed with. Other, more social, kids would change the rules on him, confusing him and making him look stupid. Hurt by how they laughed at him, he mostly kept to himself, intent on protecting his emotions by locking them away. Kids would walk to up him and try to make conversation, but Dew took them as attacks on his person and tried to ignore them. Only once did he get mad, when one of the bullies decided enough was enough and took the book away. Dew pulled on it, trying to retain ownership, when the book ripped in half. Everyone laughed, except for Dew, whose emotions broke out and he launched himself at the bully. The bully spent 2 days in the hospital with bludgeoning wounds from the book Dew had wielded as a weapon, whilst Dew got expelled and forced to be homeschooled. This effectively ruined any other chance to make friends, and he spent a few years learning by experience and being taught by his parents (both quite smart in their own right, if a bit... new... to teaching). He was one of the dozen chosen from his slice of the District, brought to the District Center for the televised Reaping.

* OOC
username »
Spudbob
pronouns » He/Him
name » Spud works.
muse » eh.
activity » E|
if your character is originally from something else, what is it? » Kinda based on a Cyborg OC I made?
character playlist »

♡design by rabbitswarren, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
No worries. I think I'm going to ditch the fancyposts because the code keeps breaking for me too xc I will find a new one soon

"I'm the lonely twin, the left hand."

mental state
this will expand!

feelings here

thoughts here

health here

Mara Wrichten

(She/Her)

• h

(click play twice!)

i'm a stylist

* BASICS
name »
Maria Fontana Wrichten
- nicknames Mara
gender identity » Female
- pronouns She/Her
- romantic orientation Bisexual
- sexual orientation Bisexual
age » 23
district you style for » 6 (but from 12)
favorite style » Steampunk, but with a modern twist.
social class » Middle
economic class » Low
appearance » Mara is a younger woman with smaller breasts, and a generally unkempt appearance. Her hair is a blonde, but she's dyed it white and keeps it curly. Likes wearing traditionally 'manly' clothing, and is rarely far without her father's gas mask. Which is also where she inherited her chocolate brown eyes from. She has a thin frame, but not intentionally. Sometimes has grease on her clothes or in her hair.

* PERSONALITY
positive traits »
Excitable, Motivated, Daring, Risk-taker, Energetic, Loud, Charismatic, Risque (if you consider that positive), quick-thinking.
negative traits » Doesn't know the limits, or doesn't care about them. Sees others as a way to promote herself. Bit of a pervert.
fears » Snakes and Bugs. Not much else. Laughs in the face of danger.
enjoys » Pushing the limits, seeing what she can get away with, driving vehicles and riding in trains.
detests » People who don't like her designs, people who try to limit her creativity, weapons

* HISTORY
friends »
She'd consider her mentor Ure to be a close friend, having admired her talents and assisted in her rise.
acquaintances » Her Prep Team, all young shots like her. Together they're known as the ReStylists, and they've got quite the loyal following.
enemies » The Capitol, they don't like exactly how she pushed the rules but her costumes are quite popular and always cause a stir.
crushes » N/A
partner(s) » Unafraid to call Ure a partner at one point, and still goes to her for advice every now and then.
- monogamous or polygamous/amorous? text

* HISTORY
belongings »
Her goggles were her father's, but she uses them to quality check her work. Her gas mask, too, was her fathers but also her brother's token in the 40th games, and she cares for it deeply. She has her mother's sowing set.
quirks » tends to... stare... Also doodles. Twirls sowing needles like they're nothing, sometimes touches the gas mask hanging from around her neck in times of high stress.
strengths » She's very creative. Quick thinking. Unafraid to push boundaries.
weaknesses » a bit physically weak, due to being a thin-framed girl, but can handle her own.
history » Mara is a self-proclaimed 'Game Bastard', born along with her twin brother Carson to 18-year old Felix Wrichten and 17-year old Lily Fowl. Lily hid her pregnancy with the help of her twin brother, Lark, and gave birth to Mara and her younger twin Carson before she and Lark were Reaped for the 25th Quarter Qell, where only siblings were reaped.
Neither survived, and the stigma of teen pregnancy left Felix alone with 2 children he could barely raise, and very little help. And too old to apply for more Tesserae for Reapings, He worked long hours in the mines to keep them both fed and alive. He died when they were both 11, in a mine collapse, leaving the twins finally alone. The only thing they had to remember him was his goggles, which were given to Mara, and his gas mask, given to Carson. They relied on each other, signing up for Tesserae as soon as they were able to, keeping them both alive.
Until Carson was Reaped in the 40th Hunger Games after they had just turned 15. Using the Gas Mask as his token, he put on a brave face for his now-lonely twin. He aired his fears, worries, and deepest secrets to his stylist, Ure Santos, who was moved by the all the loss and setbacks the twins had faced together, and now they were alone, seperated by a screen. Carson was one of the first to die, and Mara broke down.
Ure sought out Carson's twin, as Carson had professed her skill with a needle and creativity. She found the 15-year old alone in District 12, sowing a mannequin out of Carson's old clothing with matches nearby. The elder Stylist quickly stopped the girl from committing suicide, and insisted Mara return with her as part of Ure's Prep Team. It was difficult, learning new facets of fashion from her new team and mentor, but she picked up on it quickly. Of course, sending children her age to the Arenas made her guilty, after 5 years of hard work and passion, Ure finally decided to champion her. Giving her Carson's mask, and explaining why she picked Mara for her prep team due to her brother's confidence in her, She gave the 20-year old an invitation to a Championship where the winner would be the newest Stylist. It was very difficult to become a Stylist from outside the Capitol, but this was one of the most reliable avenues, and Ure was sure her apprentice would win.
Mara wasn't the youngest Stylist ever, but when she made her debut for the 46th Hunger Games she made it well known. Everyone was talking about the Stylist for District 11, where Mara was assigned. That she wasn't Capitol-born made her even more of a talking point, and she quickly rose up to District 6's Stylist, just in time for the 49th Hunger Games. Of course, she has faced other challenges, from sabotages and attacks on her reputation from more well-renowned Stylists and those who detested a daughter of a Coal Miner playing as a Stylist.
Due to the amount of family she's lost to the Games, she finds her working for them sickening, but she pushes those emotions into her clothing and costumes, her anger and rebellion and youth. She's constantly pushing boundaries and playing the Feisty 25-year old everyone believes her to be.

Last edited:

"I don' hate ye, I jus' want to save ye."

mental state
this will expand!

feelings here

thoughts here

health here

Jupitor Ichor

(She/Her)

• h

(click play twice!)

i'm a mentor

* BASICS
name »
Jupitor Ichor
- nicknames Jan (preferred), Jupes, Ms. Ichor, District 8's Golden Girl
gender identity » Female
- pronouns She/Her, also accepts They/Them
- romantic orientation Gay
- sexual orientation Lesbian
age » 51
district you mentor for » 8, Textiles
what games did you win? » 15 (17 at the time)
social class » Low
economic class » Low
appearance » Gonna add this here, yes she has a prosthetic foot. it's not perfect by any means, but she makes do.

* PERSONALITY
positive traits »
Determined, Forceful, Never Settles for worst, Tenacious, maybe even a little bit caring for those she respects.
negative traits » twitchy, regretful, scared of herself, abusive, alcoholic.
fears » She's honestly scared of her own fractured psyche. She might snap and do something she regrets.
enjoys » People leaving her alone, forgetting the horrors of the Games...
detests » incessant nagging, herself, her missing leg, people who don't respect her. Or people she don't respect either.

* HISTORY
friends »
She kinda pushes them away, she pretends it's for their own good.
acquaintances » Ditto.
enemies » Everyone, really. Herself, even.
crushes » No.
partner(s) » Nobody is close enough to her to even call her a friend.
- monogamous or polygamous/amorous? Would be Monogamous.

* HISTORY
belongings »
Her prosthetic/peg leg foot, her treasured scarf.
quirks » drinks. a lot. Uses crutches instead of her prosthetic sometimes. Constantly rubbing her stumped leg.
strengths » Physically strong, unhindered by limits, not afraid to hurt people, extra strong artificial leg, high constitution and defense, skilled in fighting.
weaknesses » Easily put off balance, momentum can be used against her.
history » A veteran of the 15th Hunger Games, Jupitor is an old woman. She didn't have much family to begin with, just a mother and a deadbeat of a father, who always abused her. One day she fought back, and was rewarded for her troubles with more bruises. She was angry at the world, and glad to go into the Arena. She alone killed 17 of the other Tributes, the highest single kill count racked up since the games' inception. She lost her leg in the final battle, and nearly passed away from it. But she lived, and when she got back, her father began abusing her again.
She beat him within an inch of his life, nearly killing him before stalking off to the Victor Village. She took up his drinking, pushing friends away as she dealt unhealthily with her trauma of the Games. Growing old and embittered by the Tributes dying under her mentorship, she's an old hag with one leg and an aggressive realism that some argue has been the cause for more tributes dying in the Arena than starvation or muttations.

Last edited:

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

In my signature? Yes c: <3

They're my favorite band!

@Spud, reading over your characters now!

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

In my signature? Yes c: <3

They're my favorite band!

@Spud, reading over your characters now!

They are my favourite band too

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Accepted, Spud!! Soooo excited!!! I'm probably going to make the District 2 Mentor sksks

Lime Lime , that's awesome!

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Opinions!!

Would you all be interested in me requesting a custom fancypost for this thread?

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

I submitted a request! Now we wait. <3

I'm a stylist

* BASICS
name »
Ure Santos (pronounced like Yuri but without the i)
- nicknames Bunny, loon, Yuri
gender identity » Female
- pronouns Her/she
- romantic orientation Heteroromantic
- sexual orientation not really looking for a relationship -> Heterosexual
age » 34
district you style for » 9
favorite style » Very much into steampunk and the renaissance, also loves gothic Victorian styles.
social class » She not high ranking but shes not of low class either, so shes somewhere in the middle?
economic class » same thing above
appearance »
1f4df48d5ee8c44596fc7a26ae538d6d.jpg

* PERSONALITY
positive traits »
Very fun, Spontaneous, finds the bright side of things.
negative traits » Doesnt know when to shut up, been known to just stare off into space. A bit of an air head.
fears » the dark, spiders.
enjoys » smiles, the sun, cats and art
detests » being told what to do, fighting and loud noises.

* HISTORY
friends »
she pretty much keeps to herself so not too many
acquaintances » Ure can fake being a social butterfly so she has many people that she knows but not many she'd,call a friend.
enemies » she likes to think that she doesnt have any.
crushes » none
partner(s) » Monogamous but none
- monogamous or polygamous/amorous?

* HISTORY
belongings »
Ure keeps a stuffed kitten that was given to her from her mom before she became a stylist. She keeps a makeup set that's barely touched, says that she wont use it until she finds "the Purfect candidate"
quirks » she bites her nails when nervous and when shes not working, shes fidgets a lot.
strengths » very skilled at her job, likes to bring out inner beauty in people.
weaknesses » talks to much, and doesn't have string communication skills.
history » Ure was born and Raised in the capital, but she and her family had pretty much kept to themselves. Thats why when she became a stylist hardly anyone knew who she was.

* OOC
username »
Urzula
pronouns » Her/She
name » Not too big on giving my actual name so you can just call me Urzula or Urz.
muse » I tend to write as much as I'm given, but I generally at minimums write a paragraph.
activity » constantly on my phone, I do work but I'm frequently around.
if your character is originally from something else, what is it? » I have this rp going on for about 7 years, my froend and I dont have a name for it but she originally was a spirit that's connected to my Tribute. I thought it would be fun to play her as her own character!.
character playlist » the only song that comes to mind with this character is "girls just wanna have fun" By Cindy Lauper.

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Accepted! c:

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Here's a code for your characters/fancypost that shouldn't break! I will update old fourms to accommodate it sometime tomorrow c:

bloodied steel

ic

hidden scrolls

uxie ®

please leave a like if you use ♡
please do not remove the credit.

this code was made in collaboration with RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren !
please click the below to see their design!

i am speed... i have no concept of priorities.......
anyways, here's another mobile-friendly ic code! rabbitswarren might just overtake anni with his requests at this point, but that's okay! regulars are good (♡μ_μ)

this code is mobile-friendly, and features hidden scrolls and a mobile-friendly music player! just take note i had to jank it a lil bit so you'll have to click twice, but it works! yay o(>ω<)o as always, customise all colours by replacing the variables with your own hex-codes at the top of the code!

since the requester specifically asked for small-caps, for all those who don't want that, i've left a little note at the start of the code to tell you how to get rid of it!

hope you enjoy (´• ω •`) ♡

– uxie

"quote here
three lines
max"

mental state
this will expand!

feelings here

thoughts here

health here

name name

(pro/pro)

• h

(click play twice!)

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum feugiat, orci id ornare euismod, purus leo lobortis sapien, tincidunt aliquam velit risus vitae nulla. Proin porta ante eu nulla iaculis tempus. Ut sit amet sapien non ante pharetra congue ut vel turpis. Suspendisse fermentum metus ligula, eget tristique ligula sollicitudin sed. Duis ac malesuada dolor. Quisque eleifend nulla massa, et elementum velit elementum in. Curabitur iaculis iaculis quam, eu lacinia quam cursus et. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Sed sit amet sapien dolor. Etiam molestie tincidunt feugiat. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Praesent dictum mauris sit amet ornare hendrerit. Ut blandit blandit viverra. Proin nec ultricies eros. Duis facilisis fringilla leo.

Mauris dapibus cursus nulla iaculis vehicula. Aenean id ante lacus. Vestibulum porta dignissim urna id porttitor. Proin pharetra risus massa, nec sollicitudin sem malesuada in. Phasellus nec nisl nisl. In molestie elementum nisl, vitae congue nunc cursus at. Donec mattis quam odio, eget faucibus tortor porta eget. Ut rhoncus lacus pharetra, tincidunt est in, accumsan sapien.

And here's an example, though I toyed with the text colors a bit.

"It's all fake smiles and leather jackets"

mental state
this will expand!

feelings here

thoughts here

health here

Evander Zaffre

(he/him)

• h

(click play twice!)

i'm a capitol/district citizen

* BASICS
name »
Evander Zaffre
- nicknames Evan, EZ, Zaf
gender identity » Male
- pronouns He/Him
- romantic orientation Straight
- sexual orientation Straight
age » 30
rank (citizen, training center, or official. if official or t.c., state which.) » Escort (D1)
social class » High
economic class » Middle
appearance » (this is required if there is a lack of a picture in the fancypost. if you need help putting the picture in the fancypost, just ask!) text

* PERSONALITY
positive traits »
Daring, Charismatic, Clever, good at math.
negative traits » Aggressively Polite, yet distantly cold, Amoral.
fears » Losing face. Self-Preservation is important.
enjoys » Winning, successful schemes, gambling.
detests » Prying eyes, people who don't respect him or pay him attention, people who think they're better than him.

* HISTORY
friends »
Considers Cuvier as close a 'friend' as he'll let, having gone to school with the now-Head Gamemaker. Often gets the Gamemaker involved in his schemes, using him, well aware he himself was being used by the troll.
acquaintances » He has met the other Gamemakers like Sky and Morgan, as they've reviewed his possible corruptions and injustices regarding cheating the Games.
enemies » The Capitol, other Escorts, some of the Gamemakers that only want fairness not a show.
crushes » Not really.
partner(s) » No.
- monogamous or polygamous/amorous? Polyamorous, actually. Keeps quite a few girls, but doesn't really bed down.

* HISTORY
belongings »
text
quirks » Has a really cheeky smile when he's getting away with stuff, especially so if they can't prove it.
strengths » Clever and Subtle, Evan's true strength lies in his odd-mongering and sleight of hand, picking ballots and paying off bribes to keep himself on top of the Escort pile.
weaknesses » Not really a violent person, rather despicable when his plans are discovered.
history » A Capitol citizen, he met a young Cuvier when he visited District 1, though neither knew who the other was at the time. He loved watching the Games on TV, the flashy hair and outrageous personalities of the Escorts and Interviewer. He decided he wanted to be one at a young age, and fought his hardest to be the most popular in school. When he turned 18, He interned with an Escort to District 10. Though the Livestock district stunk, he loved the traveling and eyes of the people as they announced the Reaping. The 41st Hunger Games resulted in the victory of the District 10 Female, and as his mentor grew sick, Evan ran and organized the Victory Tour, showing off his skills as it went flawlessly. His mentor recovered, but Evan had made enough of a name for himself to move up to another District. He's been slowly working his way up since, finally reaching District 1's prestigious Escort slot, becoming one of the youngest D1 and most famous Escort.

Last edited:

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

No worries! You can definitely mess with the background/text colors all you like c: I suggested a simple design so that people could change them to fit their aesthetic if they chose c:

I’m a tribute

* BASICS
name »
Raven Montague
- nicknames Black Rose, Birdie
gender identity » Female
- pronouns She/Her
- romantic orientation Heteroromantic
- sexual orientation Heterosexual
age » 17
district » 8
token » A Raven hair pin that she keeps clipped in her hair
social class » she lands somewhere in between low Class and middle class
economic class » Same as above
appearance »
Flat-Twist with Twist Out - 75 Most Inspiring Natural Hairstyles for Short Hair in 2019 - The...jpeg

* PERSONALITY
positive traits »
Raven is very reserved, but she is kind hearted and loves to smile. Very light hearted and easy to talk to.
negative traits » She is very vindictive and will get revenge if she is crossed, has a very foul mouth when anger and gets fired up easily.
fears » Death, people finding out she’s a fake, heights
enjoys » Singing, playing her violin, the stars
detests » being made fun of, bad joke/puns, seagulls

* HISTORY
friends »
She is pretty well known even though she likes to keep to herself
acquaintances » same as above
enemies » Raven has made many enemies over the years due to her fiery temper.
crushes » none as of yet
partner(s) » none
- monogamous or polygamous/amorous? Mono!

* HISTORY
belongings »
a small picture of her mother, and a ragged black sweatshirt
quirks » pulls on her hair when nervous, laughs a bit too loudly
strengths » very quick witted, can make use outta garbage, does,well in the dark.
weaknesses » is easy to anger, has a foul mouth when angry.
history » honestly Raven has lived a,good life in her district, a loving family. She just kinda.... Stumbled into being a tribute.

* OOC
username »
Urzula
pronouns » She/Her
name » Not too keen on giving real name, You can call me Urz or Urzie.
muse » at minimum I usually write a paragraph.
activity » I have to use my phone for work so I'm constantly on and around till about 830ish my time.
if your character is originally from something else, what is it? » She's from the Same Role play that Ure is from.
character playlist » I'm really into eletronic music but this song "fighting" By Claymore really fits this Raven.

I’m a gamemaker

* BASICS
name »
Skylar Catalais
- nicknames you only call her Red
gender identity » She/her
- pronouns She/Her
- romantic orientation panromantic
- sexual orientation eh anything really
age » 30
rank (head gamemaker, etc) » Just a gamemaker
social class » pretty high class, Lived in the capital her whole life.
economic class » Very well off, inherited a fortune from her late father.
appearance »
be03238019867662e157790cd6cfd97c.jpg

* PERSONALITY
positive traits »
Can act the part of a rich kids child, precise in decisions, level head.
negative traits » very cold and calculating, actually has a nasty side to her, loves to make snide comments to people who have offended her.
fears » The dark, Spiders, the unknown.
enjoys » Reading, the games, sleep.
detests » Children

* HISTORY
friends »
Has many "Friends" if she didnt,have money they would leave.
acquaintances » knows alot of people
enemies » her cold personality could make her some.
crushes » None
partner(s) » none
- monogamous or polygamous/amorous? Poly.

* HISTORY
belongings »
Money and a necklace with a feather that her mom gave her before she died.
quirks » eye twitches when she's angry, snorts when she laughs
strengths » Not Rash, thinks things through.
weaknesses » very cold, tends to say things in a sharp way even though she doesnt mean to.
history » Red was pampered like a princess growking up, never went hungry, and always,enjoyed watching the games.

* OOC
username »
Urzula
pronouns » Her/She
name » Call me Urz or Urzie
muse » pretty high, minimum is a paragraph.
activity » Pretty much always on
are you willing to contribute to arena design / become a collaborator? » Heck yes
if your character is originally from something else, what is it? » She,is my Multitool character but she originated from an old to called "the kingdom"
character playlist » "Make U Mine"-James Landino

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Accepted!

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Hello! @ everyone interested, we're reworking the worldbuilding of Panem in order to make this roleplay a detailed, successful project. If you would like to be in on the worldbuilding, please let me know through a DM! We really want to create something interesting and in-depth here.
When we get a cohesive build, I will probably make a new thread just for the sake of keeping things organized BUT if you apply here, your character will carry over!

Spudbob Spudbob Urzula Urzula Jannah Jannah jrink jrink Lime Lime

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread