Tʜᴇ Sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴏғ Pᴀɴᴇᴍ Aɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇs ᴛʜᴇ 49ᴛʜ Aɴɴᴜᴀʟ Hᴜɴɢᴇʀ Gᴀᴍᴇs - Sɪɢɴ Uᴘ

RabbitsWarren

Your local trans writer femboy.
Check second post for mobile friendly version of Sign Up.

Sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴏғ Pᴀɴᴇᴍ

Current Thread: Sign-Up

• Iɴᴛʀᴏ

Cuvier Shields sipped on the black coffee in front of him, adjusting his black cufflinks on the uncomfortable suit he wore to ease his anxiety. His coworkers stayed silent, too, all casting diverting, nervous gazes from one face to another. The young man met the eyes of Morgan, his best friend and now widow, from across the room.

“I’ll find out how she died.” The short, intimidating man of 4’10’’ hissed. His black, stringy hair stuck to the sides of his face slick with sweat. He shook his finger at the group of people in the meeting room, stretching the volume of his voice as far as he could. He stood on a chair to increase his height, but he didn’t need it. Despite his height, the Head Executioner destroyed nerves and terrified statues.

“If I have to put constant surveillance on every single one of you. I’ll find out, and you’ll suffer for it. I know one of you killed her.” He slammed the door behind him as he left the people in the room reeling.

Morgan’s soft wine-colored, genetically modified eyes teared up as he rubbed the seat next to him where his wife, Emily, the previous Head GameMaker, used to sit. She recently lost a legal trial in which after her execution new evidence arose proving her innocent. Someone in the room framed her, and all of the hostility in the room suffocated them all.

“We’re going to have to find this out before the Reaping, you know.” Morgan whispered to the other officials in the room. “It’ll be rough having the tributes in and out with Arviox sniffing around. We need to do something.”

“We are doing something.” Cuvier downed the rest of his coffee. “We’re running the Games and we’re staying alive.”

Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ

Welcome to the 49th Annual Hunger Games hosted on the Streets of Panem. Please, click all of the tabs for the information of this roleplay and feel free to chat here with other players after posting your character application! Make sure after you post your character application, you send it to the Character Gallery, which you can find in the Thread Hub tab to the right.

• Pʀᴏɢʀᴇssɪᴏɴ

- Key -​
    [X] = Finished
    [/] = Working on
    [ ] Haven't got to yet.

-

[/] Recruitment
    [ ] Train Ride
    [ ] Chariot Rides / Parade
    [ ] Training
    [ ] Private Sessions
    [ ] Interveiws
    [ ] Final Goodbyes
    [ ] Games
    [ ] Victory Trial

♡design by rabbitswarren, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Hi there! This is the Mobile Friendly version of the Sign Up. Don't worry, it has all the same info in the post above, too!

Cuvier Shields sipped on the black coffee in front of him, adjusting his black cufflinks on the uncomfortable suit he wore to ease his anxiety. His coworkers stayed silent, too, all casting diverting, nervous gazes from one face to another. The young man met the eyes of Morgan, his best friend and now widow, from across the room.

“I’ll find out how she died.” The short, intimidating man of 4’10’’ hissed. His black, stringy hair stuck to the sides of his face slick with sweat. He shook his finger at the group of people in the meeting room, stretching the volume of his voice as far as he could. He stood on a chair to increase his height, but he didn’t need it. Despite his height, the Head Executioner destroyed nerves and terrified statues.

“If I have to put constant surveillance on every single one of you. I’ll find out, and you’ll suffer for it. I know one of you killed her.” He slammed the door behind him as he left the people in the room reeling.

Morgan’s soft wine-colored, genetically modified eyes teared up as he rubbed the seat next to him where his wife, Emily, the previous Head GameMaker, used to sit. She recently lost a legal trial in which after her execution new evidence arose proving her innocent. Someone in the room framed her, and all of the hostility in the room suffocated them all.

“We’re going to have to find this out before the Reaping, you know.” Morgan whispered to the other officials in the room. “It’ll be rough having the tributes in and out with Arviox sniffing around. We need to do something.”

“We are doing something.” Cuvier downed the rest of his coffee. “We’re running the Games and we’re staying alive.”

Welcome to the 49th Annual Hunger Games hosted on the Streets of Panem. Please, click all of the tabs for the information of this roleplay and feel free to chat here with other players after posting your character application! Make sure after you post your character application, you send it to the Character Gallery, which you can find in the Thread Hub tab to the right.

• Current Book Keepers (Collaborators): RabbitsWarren, redhoodriding
• No powerplaying, godmodding, or dodging repeatedly. Powerplaying means to have a character who is unrealistically strong/perfect. There is no such thing as a perfect person. Godmodding means to control another person's character. e.g Saying when another character is dead, wounded, or what they do or say.
• Please do not advance timeline events (from train to parade, etc) without consulting Warren or another Book Keeper. Keeping things on schedule is crucial.
• Offshoot threads (You and Another RPer, etc make a thread together within the same universe with the same characters that's cannon here, but is not this thread) are welcome. However, please tell a Book Keeper so we can keep track of them. Thanks!
• You must be present for the tribute's Private Session. Any unexplained absence will earn your Tribute an automatic 0, and an auto-death in the Cornucopia Rush to thin out inactive players.
• GameMaker roles are actual GameMaker roles, just like the Stylists and Mentors. Your character will be expected to run the games, help design an arena, vote in private sessions, and more.
• Please roleplay with the stylists/Gamemakers/mentors. They're not just there to stand around. You can actually form a pretty good storyline with them.
• This roleplay is meant to be serious and dark. Be mindful, place trigger warnings, but be aware that things are a little more serious here. The book series is about a bunch of children murdering each other, after all. (Also, remember site rules: be sparing with your gore descriptions, tributes).
• You have to accept that if you make a tribute, they will most likely die. It happens. I’m sorry. The GameMakers will not allow several winners because then their heads are on the chopping blocks.
• This roleplay typically takes place over an entire in-game year, but it can move slower. Events will proceed without you sometimes, but all active players should be mindful to let all characters have the experience. Warren or other Book Keepers can give you a recap if you ask politely.
• You have an awesome plan for a plot? Talk to Warren or another Book Keeper and let them know!
• When you play a stylist, it is required to design the clothes that your tributes wear on the chariots and to the interviews. Either you describe it, draw it, gather up pictures from all over the internet of it. Good luck!
• When playing a mentor, it is highly advised to actually train your tributes. Even a little. You can be as blunt as you want, or you can be sweet and helpful.
• When applying to the thread with your character, make sure to fill out the fancypost and post it here so we can link back to your character in the first post.
• This is an Intermediate roleplay. Expect your posts to be at minimum a paragraph, but don’t be daunted! We understand everyone is learning.
• I’m a multiverse nut, so expect different versions of common characters that I play.
• If your tribute is killed, don't leave! Stick around, keep reading, roleplay a Gamemaker, a stylist, or even the ghost of your dead tribute! A lot happens in the Capitol under the Head Executioner’s nose; the Training Center is the most dangerous place in Panem.
Keep in mind that possessions, ghostly murder, physical interaction, and speaking with the living are not permitted to ghosts. (Unless you get special permission).
• You don't have to use the fancypost provided to you for the application, you can use your own. Just make sure you answer the questions.
• Please be courteous to others when it comes to Tribute positions. Try to limit yourself to two or three.
• This sandbox roleplay is just that- a sandbox. No canon characters have existed, nor will they ever, other than President Snow, who isn’t shown on-screen other than in mentions.
• I'm not a Mod or an Admin, but I might gently redirect you to the rules of the thread should something go wrong. <3 No hard feelings, of course!

Click on these links to get the application fancyposts for character types!

You don't have to use the fancypost I provided in the links above, so long as you answer all of the questions! The fancypost was made by solarsaphia solarsaphia .

- Key -
[X] = Finished
[/] = Working on
[ ] Haven't got to yet.

-

[/] Recruitment
[ ] Train Ride
[ ] Chariot Rides / Parade
[ ] Training
[ ] Private Sessions
[ ] Interviews
[ ] Final Goodbyes
[ ] Games
[ ] Victory Trial

• Roleplay - Click Here (Coming Soon)!
• Character Gallery - Fandom - Tʜᴇ Sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴏғ Pᴀɴᴇᴍ Aɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇs ᴛʜᴇ 49ᴛʜ Aɴɴᴜᴀʟ Hᴜɴɢᴇʀ Gᴀᴍᴇs - Gᴀʟʟᴇʀʏ !
• Arena Details - Click Here (Coming Soon)!

Reminder that off-shoot threads are welcome. Please tell me if you make one so I can put it here!

+ - IN THE DISTRICTS - +

- DISTRICT CITIZENS –
District 1 (Luxury & Masonry) – Dimitri Simmons (played by RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren )
District 2 (Masonry & Peacekeeping) –
District 3 (Electronics) –
District 4 (Fishing & Seafood) –
District 5 (Power) -
District 6 (Transportation) -
District 7 (Lumber) -
District 8 (Textiles) -
District 9 (Grain) -
District 10 (Livestock) -
District 11 (Agriculture) -
District 12 (Coal Mining) -

- TRIBUTES -
District 1 (Luxury & Masonry) – Johnathan Simmons (played by RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren ) ; Tribute Two
District 2 (Masonry & Peacekeeping) – Tribute One ; Tribute Two
District 3 (Electronics) – Dewey Amodeus Modok played by Spudbob Spudbob ; Tribute Two
District 4 (Fishing & Seafood) – Tribute One ; Tribute Two
District 5 (Power) - Tribute One ; Tribute Two
District 6 (Transportation) - Tribute One ; Tribute Two
District 7 (Lumber) - Tribute One ; Tribute Two
District 8 (Textiles) - Reserved for Urzula Urzula ; Tribute Two
District 9 (Grain) - Tribute One ; Tribute Two
District 10 (Livestock) - Tribute One ; Tribute Two
District 11 (Agriculture) - Tribute One ; Tribute Two
District 12 (Coal Mining) - Tribute One ; Tribute Two

+ - IN THE CAPITOL - +

- CAPITOL -
Head of Treasury (1) -
Head of Foreign Affairs (1) -
Head of Enforcement & Execution (1) - Seneca Arviox (played by RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren )
Head of Defense (1) -
Head of Interior (1) - Ansel Kramer (played by RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren )
Head of Districts (1) -
Head of Education (1) -
Head of Resources (1) –
Citizens (High Eco. Class) (~) -
Citizens (Med. Eco. Class) (~) -
Citizens (Low Eco. Class) (~) – Rena Strauss (played by RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren ), Loech Danchuest (played by RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren ), Gabrielle Cealstone (played by RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren )

- IN THE TRAINING CENTER -
Head GameMaker (1) - Cuvier Shields (played by RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren )
Assistant Head GameMakers (2) – Morgan Morrow (played by RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren )
Standard GameMakers (5) - Reserved for Urzula Urzula ,
Announcer/Interviewer (1) -
Reporter (1) –
Rookies (2) -
Training Officials (5) - Ciccro Jenkins (played by RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren )
Chefs (5) -
Peacekeepers (~20) - Nieve Pulvil (played by RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren )
Avoxes (~10) -
Janitors (5) -
Other (~) - Sibyl Watson (Head of Genetic Engineering; played by RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren ),

- STYLISTS -
District 1 (Luxury & Masonry) (1) -
District 2 (Masonry & Peacekeeping) (1) -
District 3 (Electronics) (1) -
District 4 (Fishing & Seafood) (1) -
District 5 (Power) (1) -
District 6 (Transportation) (1) - Maria Fontana Wrichten played by Spudbob Spudbob
District 7 (Lumber) (1) -
District 8 (Textiles) (1) -
District 9 (Grain) (1) - Ure Santos played by Urzula Urzula
District 10 (Livestock) (1)
District 11 (Agriculture) (1) -
District 12 (Coal Mining) (1) -

- MENTORS -
District 1 (Luxury & Masonry) (1) -
District 2 (Masonry & Peacekeeping) (1) -
District 3 (Electronics) (1) -
District 4 (Fishing & Seafood) (1) - Orson Varrde (played by RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren
District 5 (Power) (1) -
District 6 (Transportation) (1) -
District 7 (Lumber) (1) -
District 8 (Textiles) (1) - Jupitor Ichor played by Spudbob Spudbob
District 9 (Grain) (1) -
District 10 (Livestock) (1)
District 11 (Agriculture) (1) -
District 12 (Coal Mining) (1) -

November 8th, 2020 - Recruitment started!

Last edited:
So just to verify we play multiple characters in this, yes?

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Absolutely, as many as you want! c:

Alright, cool. I might join in since I want to make a really ambitious new Gamemaker and possibly a tribute as well.

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Nice! I'm excited to have you join the treachery among the team! c:

"I've seen those eyes before I can tell you want to play
Counselor give me some advice
Tell me how hard will I fall if I live a double life"

Loading . . .

Loading . . .

Loading . . .

Loading . . .

Morgan Morrow

(He/Him)

• h

(click play twice!)

* BASICS
name » Morgan Morrow
- nicknames Morrie (lovingly, Cuvier-exclusive nickname alluding to Tuesdays with Morrie to acknowledge his wisdom over him and the mentorship Morgan provided for Cuvier. Using it will earn you a frown.)
gender identity » Cisgender Male
- pronouns He/Him
- romantic orientation Biromantic
- sexual orientation Bisexual
age » 68
rank (head gamemaker, etc) » GameMaker
social class » Elite
economic class » Very High
appearance » Morgan is always well-put together in suits, vests, or other formal wear. The most casual thing he would probably ever wear would be a sweater vest and slacks.

* PERSONALITY
positive traits » text
negative traits » text
fears » execution,
enjoys » text
detests » loud, jarring noises,

* RELATIONSHIPS
friends » Cuvier Shields
acquaintances » Training Center Staff
enemies » Seneca Arviox, Ansel Kramer
crushes » None
partner(s) » Previously, Ameilia Blake.
- monogamous or polygamous/amorous? Monogamous

* HISTORY
belongings » text
quirks » text
strengths » text
weaknesses » text
history » Morgan was always an upper-class Capitol citizen. He was like most others, too, mean and arrogant. The man was quite infamous for that fact, until one night he met the Tight-Hand GameMaker, Ameilia Blake. They dated each other for a long time, Emily eventually making Morgan a lot nicer, and more considerate than he used to be. After two years, they finally married, and Morgan joined the GameMaker business as a Rookie. Morgan was eventually appointed to a regular GameMaker. Emily balanced out Morgan and kept him on the plane of sanity. She made him kind. After awhile, she even entranced him to believe her fantasy of world peace, magic, fairy tales, and things in likeness. They were married a few years later, and then everything started when Cuvier Sheilds won the Hunger Games. Two years after his victory, Cuvier Sheilds applied for a GameMaker's position, and got it. Morgan easily made friends with the new Rookie, and eventually became best friends. What he didn't know, was that Cuvier was moving his way up in the ranks- but not exactly the right way. Cuvier had the Head GameMaker, Ahmir, executed for something that he didn't do, and an intern by the name of Nina because she knew the truth. Morgan and Emily were too happily caught in their envision of fantasy to notice what was really going on. They just assumed that the people had really done what they were accused of when Seneca administered execution.
After Ahmir was executed, Emily was moved to Head-Gamemaker. She offered Morgan the position of Right-Hand GameMaker, but he turned it down. Cuvier was then offered the position, and he took it without a second thought. In a couple months, Emily was accused of murder of a Capitol citizen. Everyone knew she was innocent, but no one could really prove it. There was so much evidence against her that they couldn't do anything.
So Emily was sentenced to execution. She wouldn't tell Morgan what was going on the night before, but he knew all to well. She tried everything she could to calm him down, but it just couldn't be done. The woman was the love of his life, and had changed his life for the better. He was drug into the execution room forcibly by PeaceKeepers, made to watch.
Emily was put into a silk dress, covered in kerosene, and set aflame.
While a common execution, it wasn't exactly humane. Morgan screamed, trying to get out of the PeaceKeeper's grasp so he could save his wife. Finally, he got loose, and wrapped his arms around her flaming body. He was burnt severely, mainly on the right side of his face, but he seemed to be alright otherwise. Cuvier was promoted to Head GameMaker. After Capitol Healing Technology was used on Morgan, he was completely healed. A few months later, things still weren't any better. It was a normal day at first, all of the GameMakers sitting in a room and talking. Just because they could. Drinks were passed around, with Morgan drinking the most heavily, as he had been lately. One by one, they left, a coworker being the last to leave as Cuvier and Morgan started to argue. And then it was just Cuvier and Morgan. The argument escalated, turning into screaming. It could be heard pretty far from the GM room. Then the screaming changed. It became screams of terror and pain, blended with screams of rage. Cuvier had provoked him, but Morgan started the physical part of the fight. All it took were the words: "Well, the damn broad wasn't special anyway." from Cuvier. Morgan threw the bottle of alcohol at him. It got worse, with Morgan beating him with anything he could get his hands on. Not a minute later, Cuvier was defenseless. Morgan had broken his jaw, snapped his glasses, and just about beaten the Head GameMaker to death. The older man barely had a scratch to show for Cuvier's efforts. Cuvier managed to call the police, and though the charges were dropped, the friends are now constantly tense.

* OOC
username » RabbitsWarren
pronouns » He/Him
name » Warren
muse » 10 for this!!
activity » 5
if your character is originally from something else, what is it? » Morgan is original.
character playlist »
* Hope of Morning - Icon For Hire
* House of Cards - Madina Lake
* Anti-Gravity - RUNAGROUND
* This Town, Your Grave - InnerPartySystem
* When I Grow Up - Mayday Parade
* Partners in Crime - Set It Off
* 17 Crimes - AFI
* Pit Of Vipers - Simon Curtis
* Professional Griefers - deadmau5

other »
His faceclaim is George Lucas.​

Last edited:
CAN YOU PRETEND THEY'RE NOT THE SAME AS YOU.

「 SIBYL 」

trust in yourself.

• 「 BASICS 」

i'm a capitol/district citizen

* BASICS
    name » text
    - nicknames text
    gender identity » text
    - pronouns text
    - romantic orientation text
    - sexual orientation text
    age » text
    rank (citizen, training center, or official. if official or t.c., state which.) » text
    social class » text
    economic class » text
    appearance » (this is required if there is a lack of a picture in the fancypost. if you need help putting the picture in the fancypost, just ask!) text

\\\\/\
///\/\\
///\/\

Last edited:
I NEVER WANNA DANCE AGAIN.

「 NIEVE 」

guilty feet have got no rhythm.

• 「 BASICS 」

* BASICS
    name » text
    - nicknames text
    gender identity » text
    - pronouns text
    age » text
    rank (citizen, training center, or official. if official or t.c., state which.) » text
    social class » text
    economic class » text
    appearance » (this is required if there is a lack of a picture in the fancypost. if you need help putting the picture in the fancypost, just ask!) text

\\\\/\
///\/\\
///\/\

Last edited:
POP YOUR BUBBLEGUM HEART

「 CICCRO 」

universe dealt us a shit deck of cards.

• 「 BASICS 」

* BASICS
    name » text
    - nicknames text
    gender identity » text
    - pronouns text
    age » text
    social class » text
    economic class » text

\\\\/\
///\/\\
///\/\

Last edited:
THE MAN WHO HOPPED UP MOUNTAINS.

「 RENA 」

fight me.

• 「 BASICS 」

* BASICS
    name » text
    - nicknames text
    gender identity » text
    - pronouns text
    age » text
    social class » text
    economic class » text

\\\\/\
///\/\\
///\/\

Last edited:
HOTGIRL BUMMER ANTHEM.

「 GABRIELLE 」

come on in.

• 「 BASICS 」

* BASICS
    name » text
    - nicknames text
    gender identity » text
    - pronouns text
    age » text
    social class » text
    economic class » text

\\\\/\
///\/\\
///\/\

Last edited:
KING OF THE CLOUDS.

「 LOECH 」

lets see what they say.

• 「 BASICS 」

* BASICS
    name » text
    - nicknames text
    gender identity » text
    - pronouns text
    age » text
    social class » text
    economic class » text

\\\\/\
///\/\\
///\/\

Last edited:
THE HILLS HAVE EYES.

「 ANSEL 」

it's a damn shame.

• 「 BASICS 」

* BASICS
    name » text
    - nicknames text
    gender identity » text
    - pronouns text
    age » text
    social class » text
    economic class » text

\\\\/\
///\/\\
///\/\

Last edited:
EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE.

「 SENECA 」

deception's a life skill.

• 「 BASICS 」

* BASICS
    name » text
    - nicknames text
    gender identity » text
    - pronouns text
    age » text
    social class » text
    economic class » text

\\\\/\
///\/\\
///\/\

Last edited:
FILL MY EYES WITH KEROSENE.

「 DIMITRI 」

burn it all down.

• 「 BASICS 」

* BASICS
    name » text
    - nicknames text
    gender identity » text
    - pronouns text
    age » text
    social class » text
    economic class » text

\\\\/\
///\/\\
///\/\

Last edited:
BREAK A MIRROR.

「 JOHNATHAN 」

here's johnny.

• 「 BASICS 」
    i’m a tribute

* BASICS
    name » text
    - nicknames text
    gender identity » text
    - pronouns text
    age » text
    district » text
    token » text
    social class » text
    economic class » text

\\\\/\
///\/\\
///\/\

Last edited:
LET ME HEAR YOU SAY MY NAME.

「 ORSON 」

try it.

• 「 BASICS 」

i'm a mentor

* BASICS
    name » text
    - nicknames text
    gender identity » text
    - pronouns text
    age » text
    district you mentor for » text
    what games did you win? » text
    social class » text
    economic class » text

\\\\/\
///\/\\
///\/\

Last edited:
I once participated in a really big hunger games role-play n the past that this reminds me of! it was so much fun then (though it was definitely a massive undertaking) what with all the political intrigue & just drama-drama

interested!

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Same! The political drama within The Capitol is so good. I miss the one I ran so long ago, and I'm hoping to live up to the one you remember! I'm up to a massive undertaking again!

Last edited:
Ill join! I'm not very good in big group settings but I will surely try my best! Could I make a stylist a game maker and a tribute?

Last edited:

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

No worries, I understand that big groups can be kind of daunting sometimes! Of course. c: The applications are in the first post for PC users and second post for Mobile. c:

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Hell yes!! Reserved <3

I wanna reserve a district 9 stylist and a D8 female Tribute and maybe a game master?

Users who are viewing this thread