• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern T R U S T: The Game [ OOC ]

Oooh, does it have any specific theme or is it a mere collection? <3
Hey, guys... Sorry to be a pain and ask another question...
I was considering making a post, due to Lilly's nature it would likely be mostly inner thoughts and that kind of stuff, so nothing hugely helpful or... disruptive? I guess... maybe?
I was just wondering if you guys think I should, or if it's just better if I leave it?

You write books? Would there be a place one could read said books?

You write poetry? Would there be a place where one could read said poetry?

Ok, I just realised how creepy I made this all sound... sorry!
I'm just curious and interested and words like that...
It's a collection of poems I originally wrote when I was sixteen! The theme, in my opinion, is an aversion to growth and change.

There is not, at the moment ! (Though I have been published in some literary magazines a loooooong time ago lol) This poetry book I'm working on now will be my first self-published book ! I shall let you guys know when I release it. <3 <3

Geozaki Geozaki

I kind of write books? I have ideas and write the introductions for them, and if I like it, I continue it - If I don't, I save it for another day.

Edit:
"There is no pain so great as the memory of join in present grief"

-Aeschylus

This world will never be the same as it is now in this exact moment.

Around you, cars may be flying by, your mellow breathing coursing oxygen through your body, the hum of your AC unit, the squeak of your house settling, whatever is going on around you, you'll never get this moment back.

But, if you wish to keep it, it will always be in your memories.

. . .

mem·o·ry

ˈmem(ə)rē/

noun

plural noun: memories

1. the faculty by which the mind stores and remembers information.

2. something remembered from the past; a recollection.

Memories are something that have never been understood by anyone. Yes, we know it is the ability to recall events that have happened, but what exactly is it? Have we ever seen one or touched a memory before? Is it a gossamer-like substance of space and time wrapped around the brain? Webs of muscles that can retain what we learn? No one knows, which is strange, because every human being born with a functioning brain has them. They can all remember important incidents, whether they're good or bad. And since everyone's lives are different, everyone carries separate and unique memories. What's even more odd is that memories shape us and our personalities.

Two people can experience the exact same moment and come out with different perspectives. Eyewitnesses to a crime, for example, can give contradictory facts as to what they saw. Some could say they saw a brawny, bald man commit the crime while others state that it was a built man with blonde hair. The same goes for regular memories. We may recall something that happened years ago yet we remember it differently.

Memories play such an important role in our lives yet we know next to nothing about them. We don't understand how some memories become deluded.

I believe memories can build those who have them, or in my case, break them.

Still going to add some more about memories and such- things about how smells cause them and tastes, nostalgia and all of that.

Last edited:
Shameless double

tumblr_n74qh7vDfE1tyey08o1_500.gif
tenor.gif

I am literally spamming you guys and I am so sorry, but when Geozaki asked about the books, I had to go to my onedrive to find the one I've been working on, and I found my old roleplay posts (it has to do with a zombie apocalypse but just... different. Some zombie creatures, when you look into their eyes, they never let it go. They hunt you down until they're dead or you are. It's some scary ass stuff...)- If this doesn't prove to you that after my haitus I've gotten worse, I don't know what will.

Rays of delicate reds and soft yellows peaked the horizon, casting shadows among the camp. It was early morning and the air was already humid, summer not letting up on its harsh temperatures. The only mercy the campers found was either the tender care of the shade, or the occasional soft breeze that would sweep the bad thoughts away. At least, in Iliya's case that is. She always saw the positives in situations, regardless of there being a horrifying apocalypse that was possibly incurable. She was trying her best to make it more bearable with a good attitude.

Iliya approached the long line of campers with a kind smile, keeping up small talk with each person as they waited for their ration of the water, thanking them for their patience, and sending them on their way with a wave. It made her happy how light the air was. Despite everything that was happening outside of the camp, the morale was high. Knowing that her positive behavior and caring disposition was helping some of the campers emotionally made the heat and the long hours of water distributing a lot more tolerable.

As she continued her extensive task of rationing water, she wondered if there was hope for things to go back like they were. There was still a lot of researching that had to be done to even start to comprehend what those mutants were. She had hunches, but without there being other scientists to consult with and verify her information about her suspicions, her ideas were no more than that, a hunch. In order to find a cure, she needed to do more experiments and tests to see if her hypothesis is even slightly true, but to do those, she needed more equipment, but what she had was what she needed to work with.

Because of the circumstances, it was highly unlikely that things would turn back to normal anytime soon, if at all. But she still hung onto the hope that she'll be able to go back to teaching one day. Even though she only taught for two years, which is a significantly short amount of time, she enjoyed every second of it. Being able to be a role model for impressionable minds excited her. Teacher's played such a significant role in her life, which was why she wanted to become one. It was Iliya's dream to help kids. Whether it be academically or not, she wanted to help them, be there for them. And being able to fulfill her dream, even if it was for a short amount of time, made her genuinely happy.

Her thoughts were cut off by someone suddenly picking up the bucket of water she was struggling with. Her eyes rose to see Carter, handing the bucket off to the lady in line. Iliya's smile grew as she watched him wish her a good day. She didn't know much about the boy's past, but she was sure his mother would be proud, wherever she was. Iliya hadn't known him for too long, three months at most, but throughout that time, the topic of their past never came up. The most they've talked about was what her occupation was before the apocalypse. Of course, she's thankful for that fact. Her past wasn't something she liked to reflect on, never mind talk about. She had the feeling that Carter was the same. With how he acts and carries himself, he seems like someone that's had his fair share of hardships, but what she respects the most is that he's still able to be sweet.

"Thank you." She said, appreciating the help.

She acknowledged his response, a quick smile and nod.

The two of them hurried back and forth for the rest of the day, fetching the right amount of water they needed until there was no one waiting in line left. After a long and well-needed sigh, she looked up at the sky, hands rested on her hips. She had successfully made it through another day in the hellish world. The once blue sky had retreated and shied into an orange-ey hue, reminding them that their work was done for the day.

"Thank you again, Carter. I would've been doing that into the night if it weren't for you." Iliya drew her attention away from the sunset and to the boy next to her, offering him a sweet smile. "I'm going to go try and get some other work done, if you need me, you know where to find me." She concluded, waving a quick goodbye before leaving and heading up to her pod.

As Iliya sunk herself into her work, it wasn't too long before a voice came up from behind her, making her jump at the sudden flood of words. Iliya spun around, surprised to see Carter asking about the subconscious with flushed cheeks. She gave an excited smile, happy that he took interest in learning something.

Iliya immediately began rambling on, obviously enthusiastic about the subject, "No one knows exactly how the subconscious works completely, but we do know that I play a very important part in how you act, it shapes your personality and your entire life, really. It's strange how we don't have a complete understanding of our subconscious when it practically controls our day to day life, it tells you when to breathe, when you're hungry, how to walk, all of the things that we don't have to focus on to do." She started, realizing she was getting off track, "B-But you asked how the subconscious deals with dreams! So, to start, when you sleep, your conscious mind sleeps with your subconscious remains awake. This is how dreams connect to the subconscious. As an example, let's say you.... had a problem you were concerned about! Your subconscious mind would show it to you in your dreams in order to remind you of it or to help you solve it. The weird thing about the subconscious is it normally speaks in symbols and metaphors, but your dreams can also affect your subconscious in ways. They can make you have feelings for something you didn't think you felt so strongly towards. Sometimes the subconscious acts in mysterious ways. As for your dream, seeing that you have strong feelings towards him, that's most likely why you had a dream about him."

The passionate girl realized that she had rambled on and blushed heavily, quickly throwing an apology, "Ah, sorry about that! I get carried away sometimes," She let out a sheepish laugh before continuing, "To sum it all up, you probably had that dream because you have such strong emotions for Dazai that your subconscious remembers him."

Iliya hoped that her explanation was enough to answer his question. If it wasn't she'd happily continue her explanation, but she didn't want to start rambling again. It was a habit she did that she doesn't particularly like, but as long as she got the point across, she was okay with it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The simple creak of the door seemed to shatter Iliya's whole world. The once clear atmosphere was suddenly suffocating as the two boys stepped into the pod. The pleasant smile on her face fell into a dreadful frown at the sight of Dazai and Atsushi, seeing the red cloak his clothes.

Her heart felt like it flatlined and her stomach dwindled down to nothing as the smell of copper overwhelmed her senses.

Bang

The pounding on the door rocked her whole body, trying to keep whatever was chasing them outside of the room. As sobs and gurgles filled her ears, she began to find it hard to think straight. Hesitantly opening her clamped eyes, she looked around the room, her heart hammering in her chest as adrenaline rushed through her veins.

Puffy, red eyes stared at her, begging for her to help them. Her heart was breaking at the sight of these kids- her students, suffering like they were. Sobs and wails being passed around in a futile attempt to comfort each other.

As the bangs and cries grew louder and more prominent, she felt herself sinking to the ground, her eyes trained on her shoes. Red soaked them and it was slowly rising. From her heels to her ankles, then her calves... She realized that it wasn't stopping. Panicked, she banged on the walls, crying, screaming for help, praying someone could hear her, but the copper was so nauseating and the noise around her drowned her out- she couldn't be heard.

The red was flooding her. It was trapping her. By the time it reached her hips, she couldn't move. It was too thick. It went higher and higher until it swallowed her whole. The red choked her. It squeezed the air out of her lungs, and no matter how much they begged, they showed no mercy. She couldn't breathe. She couldn't breathe.

She couldn't breathe

Iliya gasped, grasping for air, trying to rid the black specks that clawed at her vision. Tears rolled from her chin, onto the floor, her head throbbed and her whole body quaked. She suddenly realized she didn't know what was happening. Frantically, she looked around, trying to understand where she was and what was going down, until she felt pressure on her head that made her stop. The light pressure lifted and put itself back. Her frightened brown eyes slowly turned towards Atsushi, who had his hand on top of her head.

The kind gesture calmed her. The copper seemed to dull down and she felt like she was able to breathe again. Her eyes went from Atsushi and slowly over to Lenon. Her eyes widened as she saw his hands on the boy's stomach, "Lenon... Don't look." She instructed, taking a step closer before coming back to her senses.

She quickly wiped her eyes as she realized what she had just said, getting rid of the blurriness that obscured her vision to see Carter, "I-I-I'm s-so sorry..." She said, looking down in shame while she tried to process what just happened, "It seems you have this covered, Carter." Iliya said, adding emphasis on his name to tell herself that it wasn't Lenon.

"I'm going to step outside..." She said, barely above a whisper before agonizingly shuffling out of the pod and sitting outside, wiping her face to try and get off any residue of her moment she had.
As the hot wind melted through the trees and the sun lowered behind the skyline, hard shoes crunched underfoot of Kazumi and Kirill. It was relatively quiet other than the occasional branch snapping and unknown noises that came from afar. Neither have them said a word to each other, walking in a stale silence, looking out for any animal that may be both dead and alive. Their job, assigned by Iliya, was to hunt for as much food as they could get before nightfall, but after several hours of walking, they've come up empty.

The humid air stayed despite the light withdrawing into the distance. When the orange and red hues danced together, everything in the hectic world seemed to gradually come to a close. Like no matter how much shit is going on, there are some things that would never change. There are some things that show as beacons of hope.

Of course, all good things come to an end. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw several shapes, six to be exact, low to the ground, prowling. Immediately, he knew what they are- or were. Foxes. Their distorted faces were once what some considered cute, but now that they've been riddled with disease, flesh bubbled and drooped, eyes were decayed, and even if they still had eyes, they were swelled over by the fungus.

Kazumi moved quick, turning to Kirill and tackling the poor boy into the underbrush. His breathing was steadying and face blank, any trace of emotion would've been the side of his lip tilted down slightly. He peeked his head out of the bush to see the foxes taking notice of the loud thud, making their way over.

He figured that he had tackled the poor girl because her eyes were unfocused, gazing off into the unknown, "Kirill." Kazumi spoke low, hoping that the foxes wouldn't get a better idea as to where they were. And although he didn't show it, he was a bit worried that he might have hurt her.

But when the girl's eyes went from a confused haze to a focused glare and her gold eyes met his own. As she opened her mouth and spit out an argument as to what his actions and intentions were, he put a finger over her mouth, trying to tell her to be quiet without explaining.

His finger suddenly retracted when it was licked, looking at Kirill with a confused look. He looked at her flushed face and decided not to do anything about it at that moment. He was obviously puzzled at the reason for her doing what she did, but now was not the time to be thinking about it.

Claws against echoed closer and closer to the point where Kazumi held his breath, one of his hands resting on his side where a dagger was, ready to leap at them if they figure out where they were. But thankfully, the sounds of snarling and paw steps quickly ran off after another unfortunate animal or human.

After a few seconds passed and he heard no more noises, so he took out his dagger and slowly got out of the bush, looking around for any other signs of dangerous life near them. When he found none, he stuck his free hand out towards Kirill, taking hers and pulling her out of the rather prickly hedge.

His voice was monotone, focused more on where to go than the words he was saying, "There were infected foxes. Since I owe you my life I figured I'd save you the trouble of having to fight them." Kazumi didn't apologize for his actions, seeing as he did nothing wrong other than protecting her.

"We should get back to camp. If it gets too dark, we'll be in trouble." He explains, noticing that the beautiful colors that were in the sky were now dulling into a dreary grey.

"Trouble? Yah, you were in trouble the moment ya touched me."

Kazumi decided to ignore the scoff as well as the sass and took it more as an acceptance to what he did, "Watch where you step." He warns Kirill, motioning to the roots and loose rocks as he trudges in the direction they came from.

A short lived silence ensues between the two as they tread over untouched terrain, nature free from the grasp of humanity. Despite the suspicious of unwarranted danger lurking around every dark crevice and shadow, it was all surprisingly peaceful. However, despite the serene beauty that surrounded him, he was still on edge, knuckles white around the dagger he held in his hand.

As a hesitant voice broke through the silent, he felt the hairs on the back of his neck rise in remembrance of someone he knew that carried the same small voice. He tightened his grip on the handle of the knife, knowing that who the voice belonged to was not who it reminded him of.

"F-Fukucockroach, uh, you better not tell anyone else about what happened earlier. You know... that... thing... It was just a spasm I freaked out! Your ugly bitch face was so close."

Seemingly unfazed to Kirill's insults, calmly responding, "It's Fukukawa." He didn't address any other concerns the girl had, seeing as it wasn't his business to talk about what happened in the first place.

"Whatever, Fukubitch."

Kazumi was about to correct her again on his name but suddenly stopped at the sound of branches snapping under the weight of someone, or something.

He quickly pulls Kirill behind the cover of a thick tree, slowly peeking out from behind it to see a solitary blonde haired boy walking through the woods. As the bark scratched against his cheek, he was grateful that in the dim light, his hair matched the moonlit leaves, making it much easier on his part to not worry about the boy seeing him.

It's a collection of poems I originally wrote when I was sixteen! The theme, in my opinion, is an aversion to growth and change.

There is not, at the moment ! (Though I have been published in some literary magazines a loooooong time ago lol) This poetry book I'm working on now will be my first self-published book ! I shall let you guys know when I release it. <3 <3

Ooooh! I look forward to it!

Rhaine Rhaine

Your writing is s o p r e t t y!!

YOU MAKE HER SOUND LIKE A SLOW MOTION HEART WARMING SCENE <3
giphy.gif

Tom!!! I love Tom!
Geozaki Geozaki

I kind of write books? I have ideas and write the introductions for them, and if I like it, I continue it - If I don't, I save it for another day.

Edit:
"There is no pain so great as the memory of join in present grief"

-Aeschylus

This world will never be the same as it is now in this exact moment.

Around you, cars may be flying by, your mellow breathing coursing oxygen through your body, the hum of your AC unit, the squeak of your house settling, whatever is going on around you, you'll never get this moment back.

But, if you wish to keep it, it will always be in your memories.

. . .

mem·o·ry

ˈmem(ə)rē/

noun

plural noun: memories

1. the faculty by which the mind stores and remembers information.

2. something remembered from the past; a recollection.

Memories are something that have never been understood by anyone. Yes, we know it is the ability to recall events that have happened, but what exactly is it? Have we ever seen one or touched a memory before? Is it a gossamer-like substance of space and time wrapped around the brain? Webs of muscles that can retain what we learn? No one knows, which is strange, because every human being born with a functioning brain has them. They can all remember important incidents, whether they're good or bad. And since everyone's lives are different, everyone carries separate and unique memories. What's even more odd is that memories shape us and our personalities.

Two people can experience the exact same moment and come out with different perspectives. Eyewitnesses to a crime, for example, can give contradictory facts as to what they saw. Some could say they saw a brawny, bald man commit the crime while others state that it was a built man with blonde hair. The same goes for regular memories. We may recall something that happened years ago yet we remember it differently.

Memories play such an important role in our lives yet we know next to nothing about them. We don't understand how some memories become deluded.

I believe memories can build those who have them, or in my case, break them.

Still going to add some more about memories and such- things about how smells cause them and tastes, nostalgia and all of that.

I am literally spamming you guys and I am so sorry, but when Geozaki asked about the books, I had to go to my onedrive to find the one I've been working on, and I found my old roleplay posts (it has to do with a zombie apocalypse but just... different. Some zombie creatures, when you look into their eyes, they never let it go. They hunt you down until they're dead or you are. It's some scary ass stuff...)- If this doesn't prove to you that after my haitus I've gotten worse, I don't know what will.

Rays of delicate reds and soft yellows peaked the horizon, casting shadows among the camp. It was early morning and the air was already humid, summer not letting up on its harsh temperatures. The only mercy the campers found was either the tender care of the shade, or the occasional soft breeze that would sweep the bad thoughts away. At least, in Iliya's case that is. She always saw the positives in situations, regardless of there being a horrifying apocalypse that was possibly incurable. She was trying her best to make it more bearable with a good attitude.

Iliya approached the long line of campers with a kind smile, keeping up small talk with each person as they waited for their ration of the water, thanking them for their patience, and sending them on their way with a wave. It made her happy how light the air was. Despite everything that was happening outside of the camp, the morale was high. Knowing that her positive behavior and caring disposition was helping some of the campers emotionally made the heat and the long hours of water distributing a lot more tolerable.

As she continued her extensive task of rationing water, she wondered if there was hope for things to go back like they were. There was still a lot of researching that had to be done to even start to comprehend what those mutants were. She had hunches, but without there being other scientists to consult with and verify her information about her suspicions, her ideas were no more than that, a hunch. In order to find a cure, she needed to do more experiments and tests to see if her hypothesis is even slightly true, but to do those, she needed more equipment, but what she had was what she needed to work with.

Because of the circumstances, it was highly unlikely that things would turn back to normal anytime soon, if at all. But she still hung onto the hope that she'll be able to go back to teaching one day. Even though she only taught for two years, which is a significantly short amount of time, she enjoyed every second of it. Being able to be a role model for impressionable minds excited her. Teacher's played such a significant role in her life, which was why she wanted to become one. It was Iliya's dream to help kids. Whether it be academically or not, she wanted to help them, be there for them. And being able to fulfill her dream, even if it was for a short amount of time, made her genuinely happy.

Her thoughts were cut off by someone suddenly picking up the bucket of water she was struggling with. Her eyes rose to see Carter, handing the bucket off to the lady in line. Iliya's smile grew as she watched him wish her a good day. She didn't know much about the boy's past, but she was sure his mother would be proud, wherever she was. Iliya hadn't known him for too long, three months at most, but throughout that time, the topic of their past never came up. The most they've talked about was what her occupation was before the apocalypse. Of course, she's thankful for that fact. Her past wasn't something she liked to reflect on, never mind talk about. She had the feeling that Carter was the same. With how he acts and carries himself, he seems like someone that's had his fair share of hardships, but what she respects the most is that he's still able to be sweet.

"Thank you." She said, appreciating the help.

She acknowledged his response, a quick smile and nod.

The two of them hurried back and forth for the rest of the day, fetching the right amount of water they needed until there was no one waiting in line left. After a long and well-needed sigh, she looked up at the sky, hands rested on her hips. She had successfully made it through another day in the hellish world. The once blue sky had retreated and shied into an orange-ey hue, reminding them that their work was done for the day.

"Thank you again, Carter. I would've been doing that into the night if it weren't for you." Iliya drew her attention away from the sunset and to the boy next to her, offering him a sweet smile. "I'm going to go try and get some other work done, if you need me, you know where to find me." She concluded, waving a quick goodbye before leaving and heading up to her pod.

As Iliya sunk herself into her work, it wasn't too long before a voice came up from behind her, making her jump at the sudden flood of words. Iliya spun around, surprised to see Carter asking about the subconscious with flushed cheeks. She gave an excited smile, happy that he took interest in learning something.

Iliya immediately began rambling on, obviously enthusiastic about the subject, "No one knows exactly how the subconscious works completely, but we do know that I play a very important part in how you act, it shapes your personality and your entire life, really. It's strange how we don't have a complete understanding of our subconscious when it practically controls our day to day life, it tells you when to breathe, when you're hungry, how to walk, all of the things that we don't have to focus on to do." She started, realizing she was getting off track, "B-But you asked how the subconscious deals with dreams! So, to start, when you sleep, your conscious mind sleeps with your subconscious remains awake. This is how dreams connect to the subconscious. As an example, let's say you.... had a problem you were concerned about! Your subconscious mind would show it to you in your dreams in order to remind you of it or to help you solve it. The weird thing about the subconscious is it normally speaks in symbols and metaphors, but your dreams can also affect your subconscious in ways. They can make you have feelings for something you didn't think you felt so strongly towards. Sometimes the subconscious acts in mysterious ways. As for your dream, seeing that you have strong feelings towards him, that's most likely why you had a dream about him."

The passionate girl realized that she had rambled on and blushed heavily, quickly throwing an apology, "Ah, sorry about that! I get carried away sometimes," She let out a sheepish laugh before continuing, "To sum it all up, you probably had that dream because you have such strong emotions for Dazai that your subconscious remembers him."

Iliya hoped that her explanation was enough to answer his question. If it wasn't she'd happily continue her explanation, but she didn't want to start rambling again. It was a habit she did that she doesn't particularly like, but as long as she got the point across, she was okay with it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The simple creak of the door seemed to shatter Iliya's whole world. The once clear atmosphere was suddenly suffocating as the two boys stepped into the pod. The pleasant smile on her face fell into a dreadful frown at the sight of Dazai and Atsushi, seeing the red cloak his clothes.

Her heart felt like it flatlined and her stomach dwindled down to nothing as the smell of copper overwhelmed her senses.

Bang

The pounding on the door rocked her whole body, trying to keep whatever was chasing them outside of the room. As sobs and gurgles filled her ears, she began to find it hard to think straight. Hesitantly opening her clamped eyes, she looked around the room, her heart hammering in her chest as adrenaline rushed through her veins.

Puffy, red eyes stared at her, begging for her to help them. Her heart was breaking at the sight of these kids- her students, suffering like they were. Sobs and wails being passed around in a futile attempt to comfort each other.

As the bangs and cries grew louder and more prominent, she felt herself sinking to the ground, her eyes trained on her shoes. Red soaked them and it was slowly rising. From her heels to her ankles, then her calves... She realized that it wasn't stopping. Panicked, she banged on the walls, crying, screaming for help, praying someone could hear her, but the copper was so nauseating and the noise around her drowned her out- she couldn't be heard.

The red was flooding her. It was trapping her. By the time it reached her hips, she couldn't move. It was too thick. It went higher and higher until it swallowed her whole. The red choked her. It squeezed the air out of her lungs, and no matter how much they begged, they showed no mercy. She couldn't breathe. She couldn't breathe.

She couldn't breathe

Iliya gasped, grasping for air, trying to rid the black specks that clawed at her vision. Tears rolled from her chin, onto the floor, her head throbbed and her whole body quaked. She suddenly realized she didn't know what was happening. Frantically, she looked around, trying to understand where she was and what was going down, until she felt pressure on her head that made her stop. The light pressure lifted and put itself back. Her frightened brown eyes slowly turned towards Atsushi, who had his hand on top of her head.

The kind gesture calmed her. The copper seemed to dull down and she felt like she was able to breathe again. Her eyes went from Atsushi and slowly over to Lenon. Her eyes widened as she saw his hands on the boy's stomach, "Lenon... Don't look." She instructed, taking a step closer before coming back to her senses.

She quickly wiped her eyes as she realized what she had just said, getting rid of the blurriness that obscured her vision to see Carter, "I-I-I'm s-so sorry..." She said, looking down in shame while she tried to process what just happened, "It seems you have this covered, Carter." Iliya said, adding emphasis on his name to tell herself that it wasn't Lenon.

"I'm going to step outside..." She said, barely above a whisper before agonizingly shuffling out of the pod and sitting outside, wiping her face to try and get off any residue of her moment she had.
As the hot wind melted through the trees and the sun lowered behind the skyline, hard shoes crunched underfoot of Kazumi and Kirill. It was relatively quiet other than the occasional branch snapping and unknown noises that came from afar. Neither have them said a word to each other, walking in a stale silence, looking out for any animal that may be both dead and alive. Their job, assigned by Iliya, was to hunt for as much food as they could get before nightfall, but after several hours of walking, they've come up empty.

The humid air stayed despite the light withdrawing into the distance. When the orange and red hues danced together, everything in the hectic world seemed to gradually come to a close. Like no matter how much shit is going on, there are some things that would never change. There are some things that show as beacons of hope.

Of course, all good things come to an end. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw several shapes, six to be exact, low to the ground, prowling. Immediately, he knew what they are- or were. Foxes. Their distorted faces were once what some considered cute, but now that they've been riddled with disease, flesh bubbled and drooped, eyes were decayed, and even if they still had eyes, they were swelled over by the fungus.

Kazumi moved quick, turning to Kirill and tackling the poor boy into the underbrush. His breathing was steadying and face blank, any trace of emotion would've been the side of his lip tilted down slightly. He peeked his head out of the bush to see the foxes taking notice of the loud thud, making their way over.

He figured that he had tackled the poor girl because her eyes were unfocused, gazing off into the unknown, "Kirill." Kazumi spoke low, hoping that the foxes wouldn't get a better idea as to where they were. And although he didn't show it, he was a bit worried that he might have hurt her.

But when the girl's eyes went from a confused haze to a focused glare and her gold eyes met his own. As she opened her mouth and spit out an argument as to what his actions and intentions were, he put a finger over her mouth, trying to tell her to be quiet without explaining.

His finger suddenly retracted when it was licked, looking at Kirill with a confused look. He looked at her flushed face and decided not to do anything about it at that moment. He was obviously puzzled at the reason for her doing what she did, but now was not the time to be thinking about it.

Claws against echoed closer and closer to the point where Kazumi held his breath, one of his hands resting on his side where a dagger was, ready to leap at them if they figure out where they were. But thankfully, the sounds of snarling and paw steps quickly ran off after another unfortunate animal or human.

After a few seconds passed and he heard no more noises, so he took out his dagger and slowly got out of the bush, looking around for any other signs of dangerous life near them. When he found none, he stuck his free hand out towards Kirill, taking hers and pulling her out of the rather prickly hedge.

His voice was monotone, focused more on where to go than the words he was saying, "There were infected foxes. Since I owe you my life I figured I'd save you the trouble of having to fight them." Kazumi didn't apologize for his actions, seeing as he did nothing wrong other than protecting her.

"We should get back to camp. If it gets too dark, we'll be in trouble." He explains, noticing that the beautiful colors that were in the sky were now dulling into a dreary grey.

"Trouble? Yah, you were in trouble the moment ya touched me."

Kazumi decided to ignore the scoff as well as the sass and took it more as an acceptance to what he did, "Watch where you step." He warns Kirill, motioning to the roots and loose rocks as he trudges in the direction they came from.

A short lived silence ensues between the two as they tread over untouched terrain, nature free from the grasp of humanity. Despite the suspicious of unwarranted danger lurking around every dark crevice and shadow, it was all surprisingly peaceful. However, despite the serene beauty that surrounded him, he was still on edge, knuckles white around the dagger he held in his hand.

As a hesitant voice broke through the silent, he felt the hairs on the back of his neck rise in remembrance of someone he knew that carried the same small voice. He tightened his grip on the handle of the knife, knowing that who the voice belonged to was not who it reminded him of.

"F-Fukucockroach, uh, you better not tell anyone else about what happened earlier. You know... that... thing... It was just a spasm I freaked out! Your ugly bitch face was so close."

Seemingly unfazed to Kirill's insults, calmly responding, "It's Fukukawa." He didn't address any other concerns the girl had, seeing as it wasn't his business to talk about what happened in the first place.

"Whatever, Fukubitch."

Kazumi was about to correct her again on his name but suddenly stopped at the sound of branches snapping under the weight of someone, or something.

He quickly pulls Kirill behind the cover of a thick tree, slowly peeking out from behind it to see a solitary blonde haired boy walking through the woods. As the bark scratched against his cheek, he was grateful that in the dim light, his hair matched the moonlit leaves, making it much easier on his part to not worry about the boy seeing him.

Oooooooooooooooh!
They're amazing!!!!
You're really good!

I did a post
It's not great, I wrote half on my laptop and had to finish it on my phone so I'll add tags and stuff when I get my laptop again.

So yeah, sorry for any mistakes and that stuff...

Right. Finally caught up on everyone posts. Will hopefully get mine up before the next big post by Svadilfari.

Ted's reaction to seeing Micheal:
giphy.gif

Post wasn't super long or interactive. Felt like I should acknowledge as many people as possible, then wait for the next big update. Also, one of the detectives is called Teddy. Maybe the box has time travel powers. Is this Ted in an older form? Is Ted plus 'box' equals Teddy theory real? Or as I like to call it. T+B=T. There ya go. Always fit a GoT reference in somewhere.

Ted's reaction to seeing Micheal:
giphy.gif

Post wasn't super long or interactive. Felt like I should acknowledge as many people as possible, then wait for the next big update. Also, one of the detectives is called Teddy. Maybe the box has time travel powers. Is this Ted in an older form? Is Ted plus 'box' equals Teddy theory real? Or as I like to call it. T+B=T. There ya go. Always fit a GoT reference in somewhere.

>.>

<.<

Suspicioooouuuus.

Is this Ted in an older form? Is Ted plus 'box' equals Teddy theory real? Or as I like to call it. T+B=T.

Holy shit

I mean, the name can't just be a coincidence... or could it? I dunno man, it feels smart to keep them eyes peeled and watching those DMs

Just got back from babysitting, I'll start to cook up le post. It may take awhile though :)

y e s

I started playing Until Dawn again last night... I am h y p e

I'm been balancing my Overwatch with a replay of Fallout: New Vegas. good shit all around, but I am getting tired of playing competitive to keep my rank up. I've heard Until Dawn is pretty good, I might have to look into picking it up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back