• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern T R U S T: The Game [ OOC ]

See an old friend squaring tO FIGHT

giphy.gif

I don't know what you guys are on about. The l i s t doesn't have to do with anything. :ghostuvu:

Also! Wow I didn't know you guys love reading detailed posts (book-like writing)! I won't hold back then. <3

Also! Feel free to post away! I'll be posting tomorrow, along with the event and 'Beginning.'

Wait

waitwaitwaitwaitwait

So Alessia is dead.. and Ambrosia is missing.

We're supposed to think that the people that made these characters bailed out of the roleplay, which Alessia might have done, but why did Fari choose Alessia over Ambrosia?

BECAUSE AMBROSIA IS THE PERSON WE ROLLED ON!

In the beginning, we chose numbers, and who wrote Ambrosia chose the right one, and so she has to pretend she left the roleplay, when in reality she's waiting until Fari sends to message for her to swoop in and kill them all!!!

Wait

waitwaitwaitwaitwait

We're supposed to think that the people that made these characters bailed out of the roleplay, which Alessia might have done, but why did Fari choose Alessia over Ambrosia?

In the beginning, we chose numbers, and who wrote Ambrosia chose the right one, and so she has to pretend she left the roleplay, when in reality she's waiting until Fari sends to message for her to swoop in and kill them all!!!

DUN DUN DUUUUUN.

Wait

waitwaitwaitwaitwait

L i e s

Wait

waitwaitwaitwaitwait

WOAHHHHHH

You're so smart !!!!!

I absolutely adore RP theories. <3

What do you guys think the numbers are for (the one where everyone chose a random number)?

And is Emmie even still a l i v e?

What happens when they scale the g a t e ?

What do you guys think the numbers are for (the one where everyone chose a random number)?

At first I assumed that it was the sequence in which the characters would be granted a wish, or how many wishes they'd be granted or whaaaatever.

Buuut, the fact that a number got picked out... It seems more complicated than that. I'm assuming that it has to do with who gets possesed by le occult box demon.

AM super hyped for the RP and everything that comes with it!!!

However, I just watched GoT (Finally)

OHMYGOD! Not sure if Cercei is really pregers, especially after her whole 'our children don't matter, we're the only ones left' speech, and if she is pregnant, well she really hasn't learnt anything has she?

YASSSS Jon is now not only a Targaryen but a legitimate one! Making him more entitled to the throne than even Dany, plus I think Frogon knows!

I still have a feeling that the Jorah theory may be real, though it's a little weaker now, he is one of the ones going beyond the wall with the people who can conjure fire swords.

I still think there's a chance Jamie might kill Cersei, especially if the whole baby thing is a lie

WTF is Littlefinger up to? I don't like it

I think Bran should have also told Jon that Arya is badass with a sword and has a valerian steel dagger, might have been important and it's not like Bran doesn't know it's important as he's the flipping 3 eyed raven!

I have much more, but I won't cause this is long and ranty now :P

Can't believe we've only got 2 more episodes this year! :(

But that's just a theory

AND ROLEPLAY THEORY

aaaaaand cut
Am I sensing a MatPat Film/Game theory reference here?

I have no idea on the numbers, maybe it's connected to this wish box thingy, maybe it's t do with the conciquences?

I think Emmy will be alive, but maybe a little 'different'?

I have no idea on the gate thing, possibly nothing? Maybe it's a trick question like a flase alarm?

Though I'm really not sure, just making things up on the spot so yeah... :P

Boy what if this whole things just takes a turn... like they hop over the gate and they're immediately trapped in some nightmarish dimension that Emmie has been alone in up until now ... like I'm bracing myself for anything or nothing lmao

Boy what if this whole things just takes a turn... like they hop over the gate and they're immediately trapped in some nightmarish dimension that Emmie has been alone in up until now ... like I'm bracing myself for anything or nothing lmao

SAAAME.

Like this could literally be just a nice cute halloween party OR they're all doomed to die.

Either way, I'm happy.

I DON'T KNOW IF I'M GOING TO FINISH THIS POST BEFORE I HAVE TO GO FOR AN AUDITION BUT I WILL GET IT OUT TODAY-

Also, you guys are going to get a peek as to how much Karin cares for her friends to the point where it's unhealthy in some cases.... I feel a little bad just writing it ahah...

Wow no one is even c l o s e and I <3 it. Also, I am glad that no one chose the dirt path because if someone did, it'll provide more clues as to what they'll all be dealing with, but it comes with a character s a c r i f i c e. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back