• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern T R U S T: The Game [ OOC ]

I believe Corgi Corgi said she'd post once someone else posted so I'm fairly sure that more time jimmy-rigging isn't out of the question. It happens all the time in RP
Funny story, I just severely hurt my tailbone today so I'm probably going to be on a lot lmao

So uh... y ay

That's sad to hear, I hope you get better soon <3

How did you get hurt?

<3
Ahahahah, another funny story- I was rollerblading with y dad and this is y second day rollerblading- and I may or may not have gone down a huge hill, which went great until I couldn't stop- so I hit a curb whilst trying to stop and ended up falling straight on my tailbone. I'm really boney too so it h u r t. I have a real nasty bruise

Ahahahah, another funny story- I was rollerblading with y dad and this is y second day rollerblading- and I may or may not have gone down a huge hill, which went great until I couldn't stop- so I hit a curb whilst trying to stop and ended up falling straight on my tailbone. I'm really boney too so it h u r t. I have a real nasty bruise

Clumsy life, I relate too much TT_TT

Please continue to stir shit up with Eli

Me in the next post:

giphy.gif

Yesssss everyone deserves a Corgi. <3

Also.

I'm so sorry Corgi! I hope you get well soon! <3 <3

Speaking of dads, I jokingly asked my dad if I'm adopted (because I look nothing like my siblings nor my parents). And he looked at me dead in the eye and said: "Hazel why would I choose you." :closedeyessmile: Lol. We always try to one up each other every day and I should've known. :ghostuvu:

We have 40 pages of shitposts. It's been about 2 weeks, I believe. We recently hit post 1000 in here, 1000/14 is about 71 posts per day of this thread being up.

Tl;dr We shitpost a lot.

This is actually very interesting. We're averaging twoish-threeish pages a day, and I hate math!

Me dogging all my responsibilities:
edelman.gif

On that note, I'm able to be more active again now. Gonna try and catch up first.

I really want to watch that match now and I don't even like american football. :o

Alsooo welcome back, you got caught up in school and work, right?
I'm not a crazy fan of it. Rugby is my game.

But anyway, yes. Still got coursework, but my actual work is done for now. Which is good and bad. Good: More time on my hands to RP! Bad: No money. Bugger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back