• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern T R U S T: The Game [ OOC ]

Please continue to stir shit up with Eli
I left you guys for one day the shitposts are insane. I leave you guys for 2 days, the shitpost quantities are l a c k i n g

giphy.gif

Worry not! Eli is about to get r e k t.

Lol JK. Alexei will probably cry because he's a baby pls don't hurt him lol no jk I want a fight so bad is it so terrible of me to want one my lorddddd

Lol JK. Alexei will probably cry because he's a baby pls don't hurt him lol no jk I want a fight so bad is it so terrible of me to want one my lorddddd

Have him call out Kat for smoking or insult any lady there, or just continue to lay on the insults towards Eli and hE WILL CUFF UP HE'S MUCH, MUCH STRONGER THAN HE APPEARS HE WAS SECRETLY INTO BODY BUILDING AFTER HIS TIME IN THE HOSPITAL EVEN IF NOW HE SITS IN A DESK ALL DAY AND LISTENS TO PEOPLE ARGUE

Have him call out Kat for smoking or insult any lady there, or just continue to lay on the insults towards Eli and hE WILL CUFF UP HE'S MUCH, MUCH STRONGER THAN HE APPEARS HE WAS SECRETLY INTO BODY BUILDING AFTER HIS TIME IN THE HOSPITAL EVEN IF NOW HE SITS IN A DESK ALL DAY AND LISTENS TO PEOPLE ARGUE

I left you guys for one day the shitposts are insane. I leave you guys for 2 days, the shitpost quantities are l a c k i n g

giphy.gif

Worry not! Eli is about to get r e k t.

If this doesn't happen now, I'll sob in a corner.

I'll type up a post ! :-) But I'll wait a bit incase anyone else is posting. It's perf because Alex isn't one to back down from challenges.

I'm just excited to get to the house because me and the occult box are literally soulmates in the making. And scared Kat is sad Kat and sad Kat is not funny Kat. TT_TT

ELI'S GOING TO BACKHAND HIM, HOLY SHIT THO HE FIGHTS DIRTY EVERYONE BRACE YOURSELF

EDIT: He's the knight in shining armour you

1) Want and deserve
2) Don't want or deserve
3) Don't want, but deserve
4) Want, but don't deserve

Fighting for glory and Kat! Wooo! Also I realized that when Karin shows up it'll probably be to a fight and sp00ked Kat

Wow <3 The occult box appreciates being loved despite being a m a s s m u r d e r e r. Thanks guys <3

giphy.gif
WOW COME OUT OF NOWHERE AND PUNCH ME IN MY PATHETIC JAIME/BRIENNE HEART

also.....
Maybe our kids can make the occult box good through the power of love and a big hug

same also .... sad Kat is valid too and I appreciate her

<3 <3

ELI'S GOING TO BACKHAND HIM, HOLY SHIT THO HE FIGHTS DIRTY EVERYONE BRACE YOURSELF

EDIT: He's the knight in shining armour you

1) Want and deserve
2) Don't want or deserve
3) Don't want, but deserve
4) Want, but don't deserve

Fighting for glory and Kat! Wooo! Also I realized that when Karin shows up it'll probably be to a fight and sp00ked Kat

Eli is that drunk uncle in every family reunion.

Wow <3 The occult box appreciates being loved despite being a m a s s m u r d e r e r. Thanks guys <3

giphy.gif

GUYS GUYS; take notes. Massmurderer. What else? >.>

WOW COME OUT OF NOWHERE AND PUNCH ME IN MY PATHETIC JAIME/BRIENNE HEART

also.....
Maybe our kids can make the occult box good through the power of love and a big hug

And then they lived happily ever after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back