• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern T R U S T: The Game [ OOC ]

Pacific Time Zone in my end. :-)

I'm typing up a post right now. Just to clarify, it's Alessia and Ambrosia that are MIA, correct? :'D

Good thing we weren't good friends with either of them, or else they would probably be freaking out when they found out. Instead it's less personal freaking out.

edit: wait a sec that sounds wrong. replace we with "the characters"

Last edited:
Good thing we weren't good friends with either of them, or else they would probably be freaking out when they found out. Instead it's less personal freaking out.

I'm slightly jarred only because I thought Ambrosia would definitely come into play, as there were some activity in the early days. :/

Central Time Zone!

I'm going to post after Fari so that I don't mess anything up c:

And I also thought that Ambrosia was going to be in here. It's understandable that life shows up unexpectedly and then kicks down your door, but telling us that would be nice ;///////;

for all of you game of thrones darlings... (and all of you darlings who aren't into game of thrones) ... this is a little thing I did before the premiere of Sansa (one of my favorite characters :') )

I've only recently started with digital art and it is HARD lol

for all of you game of thrones darlings... (and all of you darlings who aren't into game of thrones) ... this is a little thing I did before the premiere of Sansa (one of my favorite characters :') )

Y'all be making picasso pieces and I can barely do stick figures, I A M L I T E R A L L Y D Y I N G O F A W E.

YES YES YES ART ART ART <3

Omg your art is so beautiful! <3 I cannot ever do digital art I think! It all just looks so complicated for me, so I do traditional. I haven't drawn in ages though, lol! But here are some of mine. Two of these are my stylized version of Cersei, and Ramsay. <3

13407221_1256847660993939_6891143666965577747_n.jpg

13435364_1257756000903105_5273657858800358912_n.jpg

11960135_516476628501918_6201358374216263818_n.jpg

11923256_516476658501915_6644347781609422110_n.jpg

11998245_1080410188637688_829717166_n (1).jpg

Cersei art was crumpled by my beloved sister. <3 Mind you, this is the only art I've ever fully committed to color so I w e e p

Omg your art is so beautiful! <3 I cannot ever do digital art I think! It all just looks so complicated for me, so I do traditional. I haven't drawn in ages though, lol! But here are some of mine. Two of these are my stylized version of Cersei, and Ramsay. <3

Cersei art was crumpled by my beloved sister. <3 Mind you, this is the only art I've ever fully committed to color so I w e e p
U G H I adore your style so much !!! Ahhh you're so talented I love your work

Omg your art is so beautiful! <3 I cannot ever do digital art I think! It all just looks so complicated for me, so I do traditional. I haven't drawn in ages though, lol! But here are some of mine! Two of these are my stylized verision of Cersei, and Ramsay. <3

Gureato desu yo! Such tidy lines <3 Your work is so clean yet expressive in ways I can't describe!

deer_chick_by_nyxilon-dbfgh67.png

I'm not as talented as you guys are- cause w O W you guys are AMAZING!!

But this is probably the best piece I've done :D

deer_chick_by_nyxilon-dbfgh67.png

I'm not as talented as you guys are- cause w O W you guys are AMAZING!!

But this is probably the best piece I've done :D
EEEEEE I love this !!!! My guy ..... you are so good NEVER DOUBT .... so much talent <3

I am S C R E A M I N G because everyone's so talented and beautiful and I JUST---???!!!!??? <3 <3

Meanwhile here we are with our stick figures, then Corgi comes in and shows a gottdamn P I C A S S O

If you guys want to see more of my stuff (or not ahhh it's fine <3 ) I have an art account on Instagram @sydscribbling

(also you can call me syd if you want Rhaine is my middle name lmao)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back