• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern T R U S T: The Game [ OOC ]

Ahhhhh I would love to follow but you guys will prolly get creeped by the weirdness in my account because I paint dolls for a sideline lol

But you guys can call me Hazel <3 because my name here is after the actual Svadilfari from Nordic Mythology. (The unluckiest horse ever and I just relate so bad).

Ahhhhh I would love to follow but you guys will prolly get creeped by the weirdness in my account because I paint dolls for a sideline lol

But you guys can call me Hazel <3 because my name here is after the actual Svadilfari from Nordic Mythology. (The unluckiest horse ever and I just relate so bad).
YOU P A I NT??

DOLLS??

LIKE YOU BUY THE DOLLS AND REPAINT THEM CAUSE THAT'S SO COOL! YOU SHOULD SEND ME ITTT

My real name's Rachel, ahh. Ktyria came from... who knows.

BTW UM, RHAINE? YOU'RE GORGEOUS?

Hi, Hazel! That's such a pretty name. <3 Also that's soooooooo cool that you paint dolls O M G ! I love

YOU P A I NT??

DOLLS??

LIKE YOU BUY THE DOLLS AND REPAINT THEM CAUSE THAT'S SO COOL! YOU SHOULD SEND ME ITTT

EXCUSE ME RACHEL YOU ACTUAL ANGEL THANK YOU

Seconding again! My grandmother paints dolls and it takes such time and a really steady hand <3 I have one on my shelf and it is a blessing <3

Here's the link to my deviantart (ew) in case any of you were interested hahah Does this count as advertising? I don't think so...

Seconding again! My grandmother paints dolls and it takes such time and a really steady hand <3 I have one on my shelf and it is a blessing <3

Here's the link to my deviantart (ew) in case any of you were interested hahah Does this count as advertising? I don't think so...
s O GOOD ART JUST ARNB EVERYONE HERE IS SO TALENTED AND I L OV E

YOU P A I NT??

DOLLS??

YES :'D

Here are some samples of dolls/props I repainted. I painted their face, made the hair, beard, etc. It's cool because I actually get paid a nice sum for this and I enjoy doing it so.... :'D

KIT WALKER.jpg

17909083_1566370646708304_1545181791_n.jpg

Rhys.jpg

SDSwinte.jpg

OXYGENBOMBCOMMISSION.png

And my IG is EmperorOfBread :') Same as my profile pic here (that's me). :'D

YES :'D

Here are some samples of dolls/props I repainted. I painted their face, made the hair, beard, etc. It's cool because I actually get paid a nice sum for this and I enjoy doing it so.... :'D

And my IG is EmperorOfBread :') Same as my profile pic here (that's me). :'D
Omg too good...

THEY JUST LOOK SO GOOD AND YOU PAINTED THAT?? YOU HAV EMORE THAN A STEADY HAND, MY FRIEND

Omg too good...

THEY JUST LOOK SO GOOD AND YOU PAINTED THAT?? YOU HAV EMORE THAN A STEADY HAND, MY FRIEND

Ahhh tysm! <3

Jokes on everyone because my hand is actually not quite steady at all and I mess up a lot and have to redo a lot and I w e e p every time I paint lol

And! My post should be up soon! Currently editing and trying out codes. :')

Diminium Diminium

So uh...

I drew a thing- and it is a very, very rough sketch cause I did it in like.. 5 minutes- so please excuse it but...

veryveryroughsketch.png

SO UHMM....

How is everyone when it comes to gore (details)? Just curious. Totally unrelated to the coming post. :closedeyessmile::ghosthorns:

Also I am A N G E R E Y because I just got off the phone from the Post Office's customer service, and they told me that there's nothing they can do, and that the package is definitely lost (as if I didn't know that already). We had a polite convo overall, but I am really upset. :-_-lines: The worst part is that I didn't send my package via Priority so there's no refund or claim I can file. I w e e p

SO UHMM....

How is everyone when it comes to gore (details)? Just curious. Totally unrelated to the coming post. :closedeyessmile::ghosthorns:

Also I am A N G E R E Y because I just got off the phone from the Post Office's customer service, and they told me that there's nothing they can do, and that the package is definitely lost (as if I didn't know that already). We had a polite convo overall, but I am really upset. :-_-lines: The worst part is that I didn't send my package via Priority so there's no refund or claim I can file. I w e e p
dID YOU SAY G O R E

cause buddy ol' pal I have never written it but I've read some people who are pretty good at it and I got chills- so do as you please my friend.

And that sucks D: I'm sorry

dID YOU SAY G O R E

cause buddy ol' pal I have never written it but I've read some people who are pretty good at it and I got chills- so do as you please my friend.

And that sucks D: I'm sorry
W HY YES I DI DDDD

Now we shall wait for the others' opinions!

Literally me after the phone call:

tumblr_nf7qetl1iD1u1fmvuo1_500.jpg

then add: NOT. FUCKING. THISSSSSSSSS.

Lol. But really, I w e e p

W HY YES I DI DDDD

Now we shall wait for the others' opinions!

Literally me after the phone call:

tumblr_nf7qetl1iD1u1fmvuo1_500.jpg

then add: NOT. FUCKING. THISSSSSSSSS.

Lol. But really, I w e e p
If it cheers you up, you guys inspired me to draw so I'm drawing right now lol I had a wip awhile back and I really liked the sketch so I'm just putting it in more of my style heh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back