• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern T R U S T: The Game [ OOC ]

hey guys, sorry for being MIA yesterday but i was getting ready for today (first day of school haha)
i might have to blast to work now but i'll post asap!

Gore, you say? *sweats* Hahaha... I would know nothing about that... *brushes my awfully gory short stories and poems under my bed* ha ha ha why would you ask m e ha ha ha

in other words I am perfectly fine with it and also I love it

Okay, I'm new here, and feeling very awkward - can I just... Y'know, jump in, with my character?
YOU HAVE A CHARACTER WHAT- ONE SECOND

And welcome! Don't feel too awkward! I don't really know the policy with newcomers so uh... Just stay where you are ;D

I leave for a second and I miss an adventure down the lane of artistic fucking talent and real names and faces and O M G.

I'm literally being really creepy and stalking all of your art, by the way, Rhaine Rhaine YOU`RE SO BEAUTIFUL. I a m d y i n g.

YES YES YES ART ART ART <3

Omg your art is so beautiful! <3 I cannot ever do digital art I think! It all just looks so complicated for me, so I do traditional. I haven't drawn in ages though, lol! But here are some of mine. Two of these are my stylized version of Cersei, and Ramsay. <3

Cersei art was crumpled by my beloved sister. <3 Mind you, this is the only art I've ever fully committed to color so I w e e p

T H A T I S N O T S T I C K F I G U R E A R T.

Just... like... I'm dead. My emotions are numb, YOU GUYS ARE SO TALENTED!!!!!!! <3 <3

AAAAND I'm fine with gore so throw it my way, my generation has been desensitized to the point where it literally is a problem.

Okay, I'm new here, and feeling very awkward - can I just... Y'know, jump in, with my character?
I tried formatting it

It went terribly wrong

Welcome, welcome! And I did see your char sheet but didn't have the chance to go through. Also, for the formatting remove the {code} thingy with the brackets and it should be fine :)

Seconding again! My grandmother paints dolls and it takes such time and a really steady hand <3 I have one on my shelf and it is a blessing <3

Here's the link to my deviantart (ew) in case any of you were interested hahah Does this count as advertising? I don't think so...

I C A N N O T W I T H Y O U G U Y S TT_TT

Last edited:
Guys, if you just got followed by someone then they stopped following you, it's me. Thought it was my instagram that was open, was my sister's. Oops...

EDIT*: Also, mine is a total mess and just... Literally me transformed into a single page.

Last edited:
I leave for a second and I miss an adventure down the lane of artistic fucking talent and real names and faces and O M G.

I'm literally being really creepy and stalking all of your art, by the way, Rhaine Rhaine YOU`RE SO BEAUTIFUL. I a m d y i n g.

T H A T I S N O T S T I C K F I G U R E A R T.

Just... like... I'm dead. My emotions are numb, YOU GUYS ARE SO TALENTED!!!!!!! <3 <3

AAAAND I'm fine with gore so throw it my way, my generation has been desensitized to the point where it literally is a problem.

Welcome, welcome! And I did see your char sheet but didn't have the chance to go through. Also, for the formatting remove the {code} thingy with the brackets and it should be fine :)

I C A N N O T W I T H Y O U G U Y S TT_TT
O M G thank you you're so kind also YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL <3 <3

O M G YOU CAN SING!!! TT_TT

Please, miss goddamn gorgeous shouldn't be talking.
eXCUSE ME

I am dead .... I bequeath my earthly possessions to those responsible for my death .... they have killed me with lovely words and kindness .... it's how I always wanted to go out

Also ........ then why are you talking ?? You're miss goddamn gorgeous thanks also .... I appreciate you and your pretty face and talent goodbye

eXCUSE ME

I am dead .... I bequeath my earthly possessions to those responsible for my death .... they have killed me with lovely words and kindness .... it's how I always wanted to go out

Also ........ then why are you talking ?? You're miss goddamn gorgeous thanks also .... I appreciate you and your pretty face and talent goodbye

TT_TT <3 <3!!!!!!!!!!!

This is such a happy thread <3

Also Human__Ramen Human__Ramen hello, friend! I'm digging the name :>

Positivity dot freakin' com :D

giphy.gif

He saw the tall, blonde one with the cigar first. The way he stood, quite fluid, quite effortless, and the curve of his mouth sung of elegance that Mick was familiar with only from old films his dad used to watch. His clothes favored this impression further - it was as if he had walked right out of a sepia-toned feature.

I know this is a day old and everything but every time I read this I just <3 you're so good at describing everything aaaaaa!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back