• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy T R O I A: Slayers vs Whisperers [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Wisteria Romance Wisteria Romance What do the common folk know about werewolves and the werewolf event? Would it be worth asking around/sitting in taverns/visiting the local newspaper branch for? Or is the information not even as much as Hyacinth dished out?

Aaaaaaaaaa the friendship between Veronica and Nimi is so soft 🥺💞💖

Wisteria Romance Wisteria Romance What do the common folk know about werewolves and the werewolf event? Would it be worth asking around/sitting in taverns/visiting the local newspaper branch for? Or is the information not even as much as Hyacinth dished out?
Townspeople don’t know much about the werewolves other than the usual basic facts like staythehellawayfromthem and changing on a full moon LOL so they won’t be able to add any useful knowledge about the blood moon. They don’t know much about creatures since when they do have an issue with them, they’ll usually call a slayer to deal with it. Sometimes whisperers too, if they’re kind enough.

Hey I'll get a post up tomorrow been real busy with end of semester finals. Also had a intramural water polo tournament and our team made it to the finals where we ended the game tied 11-11 so we went into a shootout. Lost in round 12 of that man was that heartbreaking.

Hey I'll get a post up tomorrow been real busy with end of semester finals. Also had a intramural water polo tournament and our team made it to the finals where we ended the game tied 11-11 so we went into a shootout. Lost in round 12 of that man was that heartbreaking.
oh man I'm sorry about that ): but I understand, currently swimming in essay work (': andmaybepokemonunite but hoping that you ace your finals!

Announcement
AI10100 AI10100 Juju Juju Athanas Athanas SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Circe Circe Ambiloquous Ambiloquous Sunsmiter Sunsmiter VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator turtwigwins turtwigwins SilverFeathers SilverFeathers Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum . D O V E . D O V E seasonedcat seasonedcat animegirl20 animegirl20

If you have already posted a response regarding to what I mentioned in the last announcement post, please disregard this.

Still waiting for a few people to leave a response so that we can move on in the roleplay! Remember, your response needs to include your character resting or doing whatever for the rest of the night. It’s been a while since the last post, and that’s partly to blame for myself since I wasn’t able to do much curating due to final exams, but please post up a reply as soon as you can. As a reminder, I did say in the rules that you have to post at least twice a week unless something comes up and you have informed me.

If you have anything to tell me feel free to DM!

Wisteria Romance Wisteria Romance Oh wait, does my post not count then? 'Cause I didn't state specifically that Kavi left for an inn or whatnot. Should I write another to clarify?

Edit: Actually, I can just edit it in.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back