• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Synergy (Star Wars/Mass Effect crossover)

Rogue-47

Roleplay Type(s)
6da5ab00a205ef9f719ebe666f9b1a24.jpg

Ghar Station, Lothal Sector, Outer Rim Territories
22 ABY
Tag: InspiredInk InspiredInk

Blaster fire erupted as the siren alarms nearly drowned it out throughout the semi-darkened hallway. Turning the left corner was a figure clad in black and silver armor took cover as several laser bolts flew past her, hitting the wall on the opposite end. Scowling underneath the helmet Minerva Fhirdiad thought. They couldn’t hit a drunken Hutt.

On the other end she heard the angry shouting and curses being thrown in her direction. It caused the mercenary to chuckle. “They’re not happy. Well I did just stole this artifact from them whatever it is.” Briefly she looked down a small plated container held in her right arm

Amusement swifty transformed into determination. The Mandalorian drew a flashbang with the free hand, activating it before tossing the device back toward the hostiles. The resulting flash caused many to cry out in pain.

Subsequently Minerva rockets off her feet via jetpack. Seconds later she exited the hallway, entering a hanger, filled with fuel cells and crates arranged in rows. Then was one dark pained vessel docked in the center. The armored warrior flew straight toward it. Immediately the few pirates who were lounging or working came to their senses and opened fire on her joined by their comrades coming out of the entrance.

Swerving left to right in order to dodge the murderous fire Minerva quickly pressed a button on her left wrist gauntlet. The ship’s ramp at the rear side and she dived in moments later. Inside she turned off the jetpack and rolled to the floor twice before collapsing sideways. Grunting in slight pain she then pressed the button that closed the ramp while rushing through the interior for the cockpit.

Jumping in the pilot’s seat, Minerva placed the container in the co-pilot chair. Frantically she activated her ship taking the flight controls with both hands. The whine of the shuttle engines caused the crew to fire blaster bolts at its rear hull. Soon a booming voice on the intercom called out.

“Close the hanger door now!”

Lifting up from the ground and the dual landing gear, front and back closed up. From the cockpit Minerva quickly noted the metal door materializing from above. Alarmed at the development the merc punched in a quick set of coordinates and turned on the hyperdrive generator.

This is gonna cut it close.

Much to the horror of a dozen or more raiders they realized what their thief was actually doing. They stopped firing and tried to flee but it was too late. Minerva pulled the lever and the vessel jumped straight into lightspeed. The resulting blue burst of flames from the engines ignited the fuel cells meters away, into a massive furious explosion consuming the unfortunate pirates still there.

Simultaneously the Mandalorian’s craft escaped the hangar just as the latter’s door was fully closed. Just before Minerva could celebrate the container due to the violent turbulence fell off the seat and it's lit open. A strange crystal like sphere with emerald markings crashed to the floor. Upon impact the artifact shattered with a powerful electrical charge that instantly course through the whole ship.

“Manda!” Minerva exclaimed in pain as she withdrew her shocked hands from the controls and sparks flew.

To her greater alarm the entire vessel suddenly lurched out of hyperspace spinning out of control with a green burst of energy. The mercenary held on to her seat for dear life as the ship hurtled uncontrollably through space. Finally Minerva lost consciousness. Seconds later the strange energy dissipated and the vessel stopped but completely ruined in the process.

OOC: This thread has been moved to the PM section.

Attachments

• 1617497354776.jpeg
    1617497354776.jpeg
    37.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1617497539644.png
    1617497539644.png
    531.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
1660145-456px_omega.jpg

Attican Traverse towards Terminus System, Omega Nebula
2188 A.D (4 Months Post Reaper Defeat)

At the edge of the Attican Traverse, a single cargo vessel cruised at a relaxed speed through space towards Omega carrying a massive cargo of stims, omni-gel and elicit substances. A young pilot sat in his chair, twirling slowly as he tossed a metal ball up and down in the air, feet propped up on the console. Space flight was boring and long. Especially without the Relays. Trips could take weeks not instead of days. One couldn't take it too fast lest they run straight into Reaper or ship salvage, and you couldn't take it too slow lest you die of old age and boredom. He did his best to remain entertained but there were only so many shows you could watch, books you could read and net sites you could skim before getting antsy. It was days like this where he regretted becoming a scavenger. Almost. He'd rather cruise through empty space then be trapped on the ground.

Captain Tenebren Chase threw the ball a little too hard and it hit the console, causing lights to flair and alarms to beep. He winced. "Sorry! Sorry!" He rushed to fix console. "Captain, if you're so bored, perhaps you should consider exercising in the gym or better yet, taking a bath." A snarky electronic female voice suggested.
"A bath!? Artemis, you wound me. Sides, you don't have olfactory sensors. How can you tell I smell?" He sniffed his arm pit. Hmm, maybe he did need a shower.
"You skipped putting on fresh underwear and deodorant this morning." The ship's A.I. replied tersely.
"Art, what have I told you about spying on me during my morning routine?"
"I see all, Captain. You wouldn't have it any other way."
"Hmph, well. I suppose I can't argue to much with that." He'd salvaged the A.I. from the remains of a Cerberus base that seemed to be experimenting with making sentient or at least incredibly intelligent V.I.'s. He hadn't known at the time she would eventually develop a personality and self-awareness, but he couldn't say he was all that disappointed. They had been through a lot of shit over the years, managed to survive the reaper invasion and even helped rescue several stranded individuals from their ruined ships, for a fee of course. He trusted her and she trusted him, even if she was occasionally disrespectful.

"Alert, Captain." Artemis suddenly declared.
"Art, if this is about my body odor I..."
"I've detected a burst of radiation. 5.5 Lightyears from here. I am detecting residual dark energy and...yes. I am detecting a ship. Its badly damaged. Systems are failing."
Chase hovered over the console, looking at the readings he was showing her. "Well I'll be damned. Where did it come from? That vessel wasn't here a few minutes ago was it?"
"No, Sir. Shall I set an intercept course?"
"Yes, do it now. Get us close and keep me updated on its condition." Chase stood, setting the sphere in a drawer and hurrying down the ladder to the hatch where his environmental suit was stored.

By the time Art had pulled alongside the vessel, Chase had his equipment on. Pulling down the visor the heads-up display came to life, and the soft hiss of oxygen could be heard. Art projected an image of the vessel on his display. It was incredible, unlike any ship he'd ever seen before. "Art, is the radiation low enough for the suit to handle?"
"Yes, Captain. Please be careful. I can't seem to contact the ship's computer, nor can I get any readings of what's inside. It doesn't match a single ship in any race's database nor is it's Architecture similar to any known species."
"A new alien race fleeing the Reapers?"
"Possibly, though unlikely this deep into Alliance space."
"Well, mate the docking tubes, Art. I'm not gonna sit around all day and wonder what's inside." He grabbed his Vindicator, checking that it was loaded and ready.
"Sir, are you sure this is wise? We have no idea what's on board or how many there are." Artemis chastised, even as she started the docking sequence.
"No risk, no reward, my dear. Sides, Vinny hasn't let me down yet."
"You do realize that your gun has no will of its own and that its your own skill or dumb luck keeping you alive."
"Ah! So you admit I have skills!" He grinned beneath his face plate. The A.I. let our a reasonable approximation to a huff of irritation and he watched the doors cycle open. "Well, here goes nothing." He stepped inside.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back