• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Swords, Savagery, Sorcery, Sedition...

Which Aeon

• "Bronze"

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • "Iron"

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • "Lead"

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Any/All/Either

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Archon Archon so, as a woman of the caravan, might Alseif have shared a story or two with a gypsy mongrel? I just figured it would be an easy fit for the two to know each other. We could discuss further if you’re up for it.
Sounds good to me! They could've been travelling companions for a few weeks before meeting the rest.

Sounds good. Though I have a question on how open Alseif is about her issues with the unnatural?
I think she'd be apprehensive about magic and the demon-stuff in-general, but she isn't overly zealous and wouldn't be hostile to practitioners. More like, she'd vocally disapprove but it wouldn't damage her relationship with the person. Problems arise when she's on the receiving end of those spells

I think she'd be apprehensive about magic and the demon-stuff in-general, but she isn't overly zealous and wouldn't be hostile to practitioners. More like, she'd vocally disapprove but it wouldn't damage her relationship with the person. Problems arise when she's on the receiving end of those spells
Well, Vala would be cautious and want to know how someone felt about it before revealing the nature of her magic. That's why I was asking

I wonder if Samad el-Fasiel would be interested in trading information and coin for interesting and rare goods and magical silks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back