• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Swords, Savagery, Sorcery, Sedition...

Which Aeon

• "Bronze"

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • "Iron"

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • "Lead"

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Any/All/Either

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We do have a manner of alchemist already btw but better that than another warrior type, I'm sure the people who've seen the CSes can agree

That's nothing compared to actively tending to the body by specifically using the Five Flavors to restore balance back in favor of what it should be and restoring the lines that connect the essence and mind; or using a hunk of tortoise shell to slightly bruise the body and watch it heal over.

That's nothing compared to actively tending to the body by specifically using the Five Flavors to restore balance back in favor of what it should be and restoring the lines that connect the essence and mind; or using a hunk of tortoise shell to slightly bruise the body and watch it heal over.
It seems that I am the mystical alchemist. To seek knowledge on how to use magic without harming the world. While i do understand the practical side of alchemy, medical procedures, treatments, etc, they're not my forte. This also means i've also studied things like poison to uncover its' effects

It seems that I am the mystical alchemist. To seek knowledge on how to use magic without harming the world. While i do understand the practical side of alchemy, medical procedures, treatments, etc, they're not my forte. This also means i've also studied things like poison to uncover its' effects

You're not uncovering real poisons unless you are throwing in a centipede, a frog and burying them in a tube and watching what happens. Which yes this was another aspect related.

You're not uncovering real poisons unless you are throwing in a centipede, a frog and burying them in a tube and watching what happens. Which yes this was another aspect related.
Some would not want to know what we alchemists have done to discover our knowledge. I have no boundary for which I will not cross.

Some would not want to know what we alchemists have done to discover our knowledge. I have no boundary for which I will not cross.
Vala: "You alchemists limit yourself too much. To truly shape the world, one must step into the realms of the truly unknown and embrace it so that you might wield its power without reservation."
Balgaroth in her head: "Indeed child. Without traversing the mysterious shadows, how can you learn what is at the other side?"

Look I won't go too much detail but I'll just point out in traditional alchemy, blood from 'that time of the month' is a legitimate ingredient. As I said, traditional alchemy is really fun and rad as hell.

Would it be possible that the magic energy that caused the desert's disaster could be spreading?

TBH i'm a little nervous about posting my first character on this site. Anyone that has any suggestions, please let me know!

TBH i'm a little nervous about posting my first character on this site. Anyone that has any suggestions, please let me know!
As first characters go, pretty damn good. If the first person approach helps you get in character, go for it, but the IC will be third person. Just something to keep in mind.

Also, I've started adding some GMPCs, NPCs, and all around dramatis personae to the Character Page OC. These characters can also be used for Bonds, just be sure to talk to me first.

I'm aware it's in third person, I just wanted to give a slightly different way to explain my character.

Then all is well!
giphy.gif

I have to figure out bonds as well. Once my character is right. No idea how to start it out though.

Archon Archon so, as a woman of the caravan, might Alseif have shared a story or two with a gypsy mongrel? I just figured it would be an easy fit for the two to know each other. We could discuss further if you’re up for it.

I apologize ahead of time to anyone Sai'yidha match-makes for XD

I mean surely they won't be that aggressive in trying to set up brood marriages. Surely. I don't know about the rest but I know sure as can be Yu Cheng will vehemently avoid such arrangements - no one gonna chain him down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back