• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž โ€”ใ€Ž็”˜ใ„ๆ„›ใ€

sundrop

ใ€Œ ๆ—ฅๅ…‰ ใ€
โ˜† ็”˜ใ„ๆ„› โ˜†

tenor.gif

tumblr_paxx70NOHU1wu4410o1_400.gif

codedbycrucialstar
pastebin: v.01, v.02
GREETINGS!

hello everyone! i've taken a bit of a hiatus from roleplaying and writing in general, but now that things have calmed down and the spring has brought in airs of romance i've been dying to get something going with a handful of people! the things that i have been craving in particular are mostly ship dynamics that i've stumbled upon while browsing both tumblr and instagram. if you'd like, i could totally send screenshots of the art and little tidbits that came with it! i don't have any fleshed out plots in mind and will be leaving my most favorite ship dynamics(as well as a plot and some fandom cravings) down below! if you have anything in particular that you are craving that i have not listed, please feel free to send me a message anyways. i'm a super friendly and open person so it's likely that i'd be down for whatever you throw in my direction สšโ™กโƒ›ษž(เฅ‚โ€ขแด—โ€ขเฅ‚โ)

RULES n' STUFF

โ˜† please be excitable about the plotting and stuff! i lose so much interest when my partner replies with a simple 'okay sounds good' or ' i think that'll work'. get excited with me! help me come up with fun and juicy ideas! let's bounce things back and forth! i love to gush and fangirl sue me okay.

โ˜† i'm looking for a literate partner! but I'm not looking to write novels, i totally believe in quality over quantity. i think 3+ paragraphs is cool with me? just give me details and style and all that good stuff and i'll be happy as a clam! if you're curious about my writing, feel free to ask for a sample. i can write anywhere from 500 words to 1,000+ words - mirroring is loved in this house.

โ˜† be patient! i have work and i make random plans with friends and family so replies may not always be every single day. feel free to drop a message if you're ever concerned, but please don't bombard me. i will do the same for you. but just as a heads up, i might spam you with rp inspo and cool shit even if you're offline. if this is a problem just let me know :")

โ˜†
as of right now, i'm looking to play the female character. however!! i'll probably be easily coerced into doubling, especially if you have the 'you scratch my back i scratch yours' mentality. nothing is a bigger rp turn-off than 80:20 effort. so! just message me and chat me up about that sort of thing uwu

SHIP DYNAMICS!

โ€”for these ship dynamics i was particularly leaning towards anime-esque vibes. particularly the cliche, cheesy tropes of classic shoujos. however, we certainly don't have to go this route! i'll also provide a small word bank to get a few ideas rolling ^//^
โ€”preferred role is in italics! if not itallicized, i'm down for either!

โ˜† childhood best friends to lovers
โ˜† rich and buys love x poor and wants simple love
โ˜† down to earth x hot head
โ˜† yokai x human
โ˜† serious x bubbly
โ˜† flirt x clueless
โ˜† flirt x very easily flustered
โ˜† villain x cinnamon rol
โ˜† sassy rivals
โ˜† mafia member/yakuza x civilian
โ˜† dorky best friends having difficulty coming to terms with feelings
โ˜† hopeless romantic x afraid of commitment
โ˜† hades x persephone (a+ if you read the webcomic aaaa)
โ˜† loyal protector x smol bean
โ˜† more to be added !

studio ghibli | magic | slice of life | drama | angst | fluffy fluff | love at first sight | slow burn | opposites attract | dorkiness | mature themes |genuine chemsity | shoujo | cliche | world building | multiple characters | coming of age | multiple story arcs | more to be added

A PLOT!

THE PRINCESS AND HER GUARD
this certainly does not have to be leaning towards the anime side!

My character is a princess, the only child to the King and Queen of a rather large and prosperous kingdom. For most of her life, the kingdom was in a sort of 'golden era', the crops were plentiful, tension was low, war was unheard of, and the people were generally happy. Because of this, and the doting of her parents, my character is rather sheltered and innocent โ€” sweet and naive. Blind to the horrors of humanity (and monsters, should we choose to go down that path.) However, as she grew older...the King's greed grew as well. A sense of malevolence had overtaken the King and he began committing atrocities(which we can both decide on) and the people have grown unhappy, violent, and various rebellions have had to be squashed throughout various provinces. But, of course, the sheltered princess is kept from these facts...but the anger of the people keeps growing. This is where your character comes in. He's a knight, one of the top knights in the kingdom, and had been serving on the king's guard for a few years before he was assigned a prestigious task โ€” becoming the protector of the Princess. Your character has been the Princess's personal guard for a few years now. Accompanying her almost wherever she went, riding alongside her when traveling outside of the castle walls. Shadowing her... silent like a ghost. Because of his well-known reputation as a top fighter, his cutthroat fighting style, and his unwavering loyalty to the Princess, the people and nobility alike often refer to him as 'The Princess's Pitbull'. However, behind the scenes and out of the public eye...they're best friends. They share inside jokes, and it isn't unheard of that one might prank the other. After a stuffy dinner with elites, he might have her in a giggling fit as he mocks and imitates the rich nobles. She might have him chuckling when she pretends to be a powerful and frightening knight โ€” frilly dress and all. And this, of course, would potentially lead to romance between a rather forbidden duo. And the plot could branch from here! We could deal with 'arranged marriages' and potential suitors visiting. As well as the potential of a full-blown rebellion taking place. What if they seize the castle? Will the knight escape with the princess in time? What will become of them, living life on the run?

Ooh! This looks fun! Would you be up for a Fantastical or supernatural mixed with slice of life plot with doubling and maybe studio ghibli vibes because come on. Studio Ghibli vibes lol

I love the sound of your plot, The Princess and Her Guard! I'd love to discus more about it!

hi! thanks for taking an interest! i have to head to work pretty soon but feel free to send me a pm and i'll reply when i get the chance ๏ฝก๏ผš๏พŸ(๏ฝก๏พ‰ฯ‰๏ผผ๏ฝก)๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏ฝก

izayoiix izayoiix

I've been craving a Princess x Gaurd plot for a while, but if you already have people interested in it I'd love to plan something else out with you!

hiya! i'm definitely still accepting for the princess x guard plot! feel free to pm me and we can totally discuss~ <3

Saturnah Saturnah

bump after an unexpected hiatus! if i had ghosted on you because of this please feel free to hit me up again!

Heya~ I have an idea for a yokai x human plot if you're interested! Otherwise, I'd be up for a rich and buys love x poor and wants simple love plot. Whichever you'd prefer. ^ ^

hi! that sounds like a lot of fun, feel free to hit me up with the yokai idea!!

if that doesnโ€™t work out, iโ€™d be happy to do the latter as well! โ™ฅ๏ธ

thank you so much for taking an interest!

i have to head out for a few minutes so could you please send me a pm and we'll get to planning when i get back? ^^

hey! iโ€™m interested, although i do have one question. do you do realistic/modern settings? i got the picture that you prefer something more โ€anime themedโ€ (not sure what to call it iโ€™m sorry, not familiar at all) but in case you do realistic stuff, shoot me a pm or reply here and iโ€™ll pm you! (โ€:

i do realistic stuff as well! ^^ iโ€™m at work atm so feel free to pm me!

delano delano

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back