• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Survivor's Lounge (The Last Judgement)

Should we have scheduled 24-48hr events?

• Yeah, sure sounds cool!

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Nah, I think we should just wing it.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I don't really care...

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I was under the impression that the current world is very much like ours. And that hunters witches and the sort are all in secret and relatively unknown to the general public. Kinda like Underworld :o.

I was under the impression that the current world is very much like ours. And that hunters witches and the sort are all in secret and relatively unknown to the general public. Kinda like Underworld :o.
Yeah I haven't done much expansion on the world before but magic was common. Witches were treated kind of like how African Americans were in America during the Jim Crow Laws and the civil rights movement. There was a lot of discrimination and there weren't a lot of businesses own by witches. Rhys mentioned a tonic he used to take for his nicotine addiction. Things like that were generally socially excepted but no magic in public. Some states had stricter laws than others.

Yeah I haven't done much expansion on the world before but magic was common. Witches were treated kind of like how African Americans were in America during the Jim Crow Laws and the civil rights movement. There was a lot of discrimination and there weren't a lot of businesses own by witches. Rhys mentioned a tonic he used to take for his nicotine addiction. Things like that were generally socially excepted but no magic in public. Some states had stricter laws than others.

OH! So they are fully aware of them (albeit they discriminate against them, if they knew they were witches). They meaning the general plebs.

Edit: I thought that tonic mention bit was after the apocalypse happened :P ma bad.

So magic is common and were there items that were fused with magic and had special effects?

In so far as the lore states, I think only Witch Enchanters can make those, though what are the limits of those who can use them...? I've no idea.

Just so you guys don't get upset and say "What did u do 2 my sweet swet cinnamon rol he is bad boy now he so edgy why" Its just a brief thing concerning his corruption. He'll be back to his old self right after the fight. lmao,

Just so you guys don't get upset and say "What did u do 2 my sweet swet cinnamon rol he is bad boy now he so edgy why" Its just a brief thing concerning his corruption. He'll be back to his old self right after the fight. lmao,
I read that and my actual reaction was "MY BBY HAS GROWN UP SO QUICKLY" (all you see is Rhys wiping a tear like the proud Dad he is)

In so far as the lore states, I think only Witch Enchanters can make those, though what are the limits of those who can use them...? I've no idea.
Yes, only witch enchanters can create them but most humans can drink them so long as the witch doesn't...ya know, poison it.

So I apologize in advance in case someone recognizes the language I used, and cringes at the butchering >..<; RIP

Solid post, Lekiel Lekiel and thanks for giving me a setup to jump into, works much better than what I'd been struggling with.

Hopefully, it sets you up as well in return!

Solid post, Lekiel Lekiel and thanks for giving me a setup to jump into, works much better than what I'd been struggling with.

Hopefully, it sets you up as well in return!

Thanks! ^^ haven't read yours but i here i was thinking i could quickly catch a shut eye XD! It's nearly 3am hehe... I'll definitely read it now and see how my energy levels are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back