• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Survival RP (inspired by zombie media, the 100 and resident evil)

In the year 2023 the world appeared to be at its apex. Technology greatly improved the lives of mankind, medical science developed a cure for the vast majority of illnesses and society had just settled into a new hierarchy after a great war.

But as peace has started to settle the true trials had only just begun. In search for a universal cure a secret corporation called AlphaMed started working on a project that would forever change the world as we know it.

Just two years after the first trial of the secret drug the first side effects appeared on the primary batch of test subjects. At first, the symptoms were minor, barely noticeable but then all of a sudden, almost instantly the test subjects turned deadly.

The surprising result blindsided the scientists and before the situation could be contained the virus broke into the outside world. Humans started turning into mindless bloodthirsty zombies and what followed was a quarantine followed by most of humankind having to escape to underground facilities in order to survive.

The years went by and humans continued to try and find a cure or vaccine against the virus with no success.

Until the leaders of humankind revealed a secret that would give people a renewed sense of hope.

In the year 2042 a group of young people had finished an experimental drug trial that was supposed to make them immune to the virus and enhanced their physical abilities.

After the experiment was dubbed a success those young people had enough of all the experiments, tests and confinement and decided to escape to the surface.

But did they really manage to escape or were they let out in order to see how they would survive the outside world?

This is the story of those young adults as they face unknown challenges, zombies and most of all, their own personal fears in a world that was abandoned a long time ago in hopes of survival.

This is an idea I had recently. I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in this. The rules are pretty much simple. Follow RPN rules, be active and semi-literate. I can add more information if needed and for questions you can post them here or send me a PM.

I'm so glad this got some interest! I will make the character page soon as for the ooc, would you guys prefer a thread, private message group or Discord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back