• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Survival Advised (Resident Evil inspired survival horror)

Hey, I'm interested in this if you're looking for one more still. I've been rping for about a decade, if experience matters.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm interested in this if you're looking for one more still. I've been rping for about a decade, if experience matters.
Any kind of roleplayer are welcome! We got both veterans and newcomers! To get things finally started I'd like everyone who hasnt made a character get to it soonish, then I'll give the discord link!

Any kind of roleplayer are welcome! We got both veterans and newcomers! To get things finally started I'd like everyone who hasnt made a character get to it soonish, then I'll give the discord link!
Alright, I'll write up a character then. Would you prefer it over PM?

Alright, will go Irish mafia then. Will work on the sheet as soon as I can . Just gotta figure how to get a darn avatar to send ya a PM.

A lot of their budgets went into simply keeping Dr. Dorence lifework into preservation, even going as far to create their own army force for the city alone, it was at 1994 when they invested in a city wide dedicated protection force made out from purchased trained soldiers.

I know you said to ignore the date at the very top, but within the ad there's a mention that the protection force of the city was made in 1994. Is that just another date that needs to be changed or are we roleplaying before the official creation of said force?

I know you said to ignore the date at the very top, but within the ad there's a mention that the protection force of the city was made in 1994. Is that just another date that needs to be changed or are we roleplaying before the official creation of said force?

Whoopise daisy, it's supposed to say 1984, so the D.E.F is currently 9 years old.

Oooo resident evil.... count me in as long as there aren’t any OP tyrants or lickers... those bastards lmao

Oooo resident evil.... count me in as long as there aren’t any OP tyrants or lickers... those bastards lmao
Weeeeell, it's certainly not just zombies, but I go rather easy ;) Send me character sheet through private message and then I'll add ya to the discord server!

What a very extraordinary concept and idea.

Is there any place left for a recently returned Roleplayer here? I am throughfully interested to be precise, if it isn't obvious yet.

Rassforth Rassforth Zorgi Zorgi

I do indeed have space for more, just send me the character sheets through Private Messages and I'll get you two sorted! (We're still early on in the setting so no worries on that part :] )

Rassforth Rassforth Zorgi Zorgi

I do indeed have space for more, just send me the character sheets through Private Messages and I'll get you two sorted! (We're still early on in the setting so no worries on that part :] )

I just have 1 question. Is Delta always super secure, or are some things gonna happen for it to not be? :o

I just have 1 question. Is Delta always super secure, or are some things gonna happen for it to not be? :o

Deltas has just a high budet for security, how its being handled is a whole another story! You'll see quickly once you enter the server :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back