• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Surreal Estate || OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ajax can be a complete E-boy in some universes...don't...don't drag me to hell.

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

i am perhaps interested but instead of posting in the interest check just gonna say im tossin my hat in for architect as well i think!

Hell yea! lmao god what a good image. thats gonna be this rp 😌

My brain rn “haunted bookstore owner backstory” and “mortician on the side.” Lmao. I like how ideas come to me in fucking snippets rn

hellooooo :] looks like im a little late to the game but first of all, love this concept

second, it looks like most (if not all) roles are pretty much taken care of ‼️ i saw theres room for duplicates but it made me wonder about the potential of... going a lil off script and making up kind of a custom role, so to speak?? the vision i had in mind would be a recent college grad / current student (maybe for history/physics??) publishing a book / thesis about how ghosts are real and their historical/scientific significance etc etc. he would basically function as an "intern" (or some actually creative title) to the team, maybe doing the grunt work or something as he collects data for his publication. setting up equipment in spooky vents... being a decoy... grabbing coffee... the usual. also he would probably be a young matt damon. lmao

thoughts!? if not, no sweat at all :]

hellooooo :] looks like im a little late to the game but first of all, love this concept

second, it looks like most (if not all) roles are pretty much taken care of ‼️ i saw theres room for duplicates but it made me wonder about the potential of... going a lil off script and making up kind of a custom role, so to speak?? the vision i had in mind would be a recent college grad / current student (maybe for history/physics??) publishing a book / thesis about how ghosts are real and their historical/scientific significance etc etc. he would basically function as an "intern" (or some actually creative title) to the team, maybe doing the grunt work or something as he collects data for his publication. setting up equipment in spooky vents... being a decoy... grabbing coffee... the usual. also he would probably be a young matt damon. lmao

thoughts!? if not, no sweat at all :]
Hi hi! Yes, we are open for custom roles, and that'd absolutely fit right in!

i would like to apologise ahead of time for how long the bio got to be!!! suddenly it became a lot of paragraphs! the milf odyssey!

y'all will get the other half of the divorce hearing from idalie 🙏 one half of the whole story 🥸

I am thinking thoughts
and those thoughts are trying to put FCs to every side character I make up

tbh I think Adrien Brody would be an excellent FC for Enoch’s dad

EDIT: scrunkly picture now included
7FA88343-D307-49C8-AF09-503E11AF4092.jpeg

Last edited:
LORD, I WROTE LAURENCE'S BACKSTORY AND PERSONALITY IN LIKE 2 HOURS PLEASE, i may go back and edit but 😶 he's up and thats what matters x
finally i can act out my true desire (being Archangel's ex-husband)

LORD, I WROTE LAURENCE'S BACKSTORY AND PERSONALITY IN LIKE 2 HOURS PLEASE, i may go back and edit but 😶 he's up and thats what matters x
finally i can act out my true desire (being Archangel's ex-husband)
I just want to squish him
give him a hug

kinda wish I was Oedipus so I wouldn’t have to look at that sentence

Users who are viewing this thread

Back