• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Surreal Estate || OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
talulah takes shots in the driveway before entering any haunted house

Everyone in the cast Will drive ridley insane in one way or another. Theyre gonna be on the verge of an aneurysm at any given moment fr

Everyone in the cast Will drive ridley insane in one way or another. Theyre gonna be on the verge of an aneurysm at any given moment fr
Enoch is going to convince them to take a nap
and also picks up coffee (if they like that, I don’t remember their sheet)

Got Addy's sheet updated with her tidbits and facts but it's time for bed, so I'll finish her up tomorrow.

Goooooood morning everyone!! I see some sheets updated 👁️ very excited to have a look!
I'll likely set a 'due date' sometime today (as in announce it today, not have it be today, to be clear!) I hope we're all excited to get to unhaunting some houses : )

Reposting here as well:

Howdy everyone! Character submissions are open until the 17th. Please keep in mind that while there are slots open for each role, I am willing to accept more than one character for every role but the psychic/medium depending on how they mesh with the cast/so long as they aren't too similar to another character!!

If you have any questions, let me know! And if you need help building a character in any way, I'm also willing to help with that.

Hey, I'm interested in playing a contractor. Like the guy you call to redo the wiring cause the lights keep flickering on and off, or pull out the toilet cause the pipes are so loud. Huge skeptic. Double amputee. Cute blonde backwards hat poolboy vibes. Thick rhotic accent, probably Boston here, but he has strong Australian energy or strong what if luke from gilmoregirls was floridaman energy. His personal garage is filled mostly with legos and a fully articulated iron man cosplay. He is an absolute bastard about his contracts but does great work and will put up with so much ghostly bullshit cause he staunchly doesn't believes that's a thing. Optional; he is in complete denial that he's got poltergeist connected to him.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm interested in playing a contractor. Like the guy you call to redo the wiring cause the lights keep flickering on and off, or pull out the toilet cause the pipes are so loud. Huge skeptic. Double amputee. Cute blonde backwards hate poolboy vibes. Thick rhotic accent, probably Boston here, but he has strong Australian energy or strong what if luke from gilmoregirls was floridaman energy. His personal garage is filled mostly with legos and a fully articulated iron man cosplay. He is an absolute bastard about his contracts but does great work and will put up with so much ghostly bullshit cause he staunchly doesn't believes that's a thing. Optional; he is in complete denial that he's got poltergeist connected to him.

GIVE ME THE BOY

👁️ 👁️ ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh absolutely yes...... already love him

Hey, I'm interested in playing a contractor. Like the guy you call to redo the wiring cause the lights keep flickering on and off, or pull out the toilet cause the pipes are so loud. Huge skeptic. Double amputee. Cute blonde backwards hate poolboy vibes. Thick rhotic accent, probably Boston here, but he has strong Australian energy or strong what if luke from gilmoregirls was floridaman energy. His personal garage is filled mostly with legos and a fully articulated iron man cosplay. He is an absolute bastard about his contracts but does great work and will put up with so much ghostly bullshit cause he staunchly doesn't believes that's a thing. Optional; he is in complete denial that he's got poltergeist connected to him.
tiny bean
8B989E30-B5EB-4929-97A3-5B6B567C28C1.jpeg

Also, I am told there is a player in this game named Ajax? Just want to be certain cause that is my guys usual name and that would be weird.

Yeh clairabell's player but i think u should fight for the right to the name :^)

okay if it was two characters sure, but its the players name! He can be A.J. instead, he'll survive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back