• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Surreal Estate || OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

elytra

a beetle may or may not be inferior to a man
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to the OOC for Surreal Estate! Feel free to discuss character ideas and anything else related to the RP you can think up. I'll also take questions here if anyone has any and doesn't want to DM me!

If everyone who is accepted has discord, we will move there, but otherwise we'll be staying on-site ! I'll announce if we move prior to that happening.

lmaoooo hello and welcome to our humble ooc 😌

hello hello i am much excite
i am working on my lady but codes do be confusing the heck out of me :bishiesparklesr:

oh mood it happens to the best of us. absolutely feel free to not use a code if its too much of a hassle! I personally don't mind at all

honestly i need to stop being a baby and learn codes eventually might as well test now
plus codes are very pretty and i adore them
i'm just a simpleton
also question do we need all the info off the sheet or is some of it optional 🤔

Hmmm it depends. Which parts are you looking to keep out of the sheet?

probably just the appearance bit but if it's all required i can probably squeeze it in somewhere 🤔

In this case, I'd prefer to have either a desc or a FC (either or works), just because a lot of people can be very visual when it comes to imagining scenes, but if it helps it can be short? I'm not sure if that helps lol.

yee makes sense, I already have a fc (i had updated my placeholder with an actual one)
but i can probably squeeze it in 👍

If you have a FC, no need to do a appearance section! So no worries there if you can't squeeze it in : )

AHHH I cannot WAIT to make local divorced manager who hates his job and loves his work family 🤭

I ALSO CANNOT WAIT I saw you were going for office manager and saw your FC and went WOW.....the vibes are already impeccable

I ALSO CANNOT WAIT I saw you were going for office manager and saw your FC and went WOW.....the vibes are already impeccable
Thank you!!! Jason Isaacs came to me in a dream (citation)

Thank you!!! Jason Isaacs came to me in a dream (citation)
as all FCs should happen. I personally get psychic visions of every FC I use. God beaned me in the noggin with a premonition of using Charlie Day as my FC and while its not set in stone, its nearly there

if thats not a mood
honestly i had a history idea in mind when I went sleepies for Nari
but then I got a whole other idea so now i'm internally debating

as all FCs should happen. I personally get psychic visions of every FC I use. God beaned me in the noggin with a premonition of using Charlie Day as my FC and while its not set in stone, its nearly there
CHARLIE DAY???? one second i need to breathe, CHARLIE DAY AS A PRIEST
Im convinced. You've convinced me. The vibes are immaculate.

CHARLIE DAY???? one second i need to breathe, CHARLIE DAY AS A PRIEST
Im convinced. You've convinced me. The vibes are immaculate.
exactly according to plan.....i haven't been able to think of a Single better FC so im just 👁️ 👁️ at a bunch of charlie day images and gifs to find a good one
if thats not a mood
honestly i had a history idea in mind when I went sleepies for Nari
but then I got a whole other idea so now i'm internally debating
😔 god that happens to me ALL THE TIME....another mood
hello peyton : )

I want to see all the mediums fight hand to hand combat

battle royale the only one that doesn't become a ghost wins

mediums but their tarot is a game of Yu Gi Oh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back