• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Superpowered Teenagers Plot (Four more people needed)

GrayDiscipleOfYeet

Pretty much what the title says: I'm *very* interested in doing a plot about supowered teenagers that draws inspiration from the New Mutants movie (Or, if you want to get more old-school, A Nightmare On Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors). Where five teens with special abilities (our characters) end up trapped in the same place. They then band together to face *insert threat/villain here*.

Of course, I need four other people who are also interested in this idea. Then, we can discuss the more important things.​

I kind of have an idea for this, but problem is I'd need to potentially double up.

Pretty much what the title says: I'm *very* interested in doing a plot about supowered teenagers that draws inspiration from the New Mutants movie (Or, if you want to get more old-school, A Nightmare On Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors). Where five teens with special abilities (our characters) end up trapped in the same place. They then band together to face *insert threat/villain here*.

Of course, I need four other people who are also interested in this idea. Then, we can discuss the more important things.​

I'm interested!

I’m down for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back