• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Elijah's smile spread into a grin as he returned Ash's gaze, looking down at her. "Touché," he said, leaning his head downward to plant a soft kiss on her forehead. Pulling away slightly, he hesitated before speaking again, suddenly finding it difficult to hold eye contact. "Do you want to talk about the dream?" he asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

William's expression softened slightly at Ginny's answer. It reminded him of the explanation he had heard days earlier from Mackenzie, of all people, when explaining her reasons for wanting to stay with the Den and be turned. "Where do you get the blood?" he asked quietly.

NanLia NanLia
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Ashley-May smirked as his reaction to her reply, however as he went on to continue about their shared dream; a life they had built together, her cheeks flushed deeply once more. "The part where we were a family? Or part when you gagged changing our sons diapers?" She hesitated momentarily at the vernacular, it was hard to think of her child as anyone else's but his as he had treated it as such within the dream.

Mackenzie winced slightly at Ginnys statement, while she understood the wanting to belong; spent a very long time among the Nest after all, it was hard to picture the blood draining Djinn as anything but that.

The tension in her frame eased slightly, though she still kept a hand on the hilt of her blade; someone died last night, she was determined to stay cautious until they discovered who.
Safton Safton
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

She looks down. "On my own? Junkies, primarily." She sighs. "One of them passes out, says they see some crazy shit, and wake up missing a few cups? No one bats an eye, no one comes around trying to kill me. Or maybe I'll sneak into a blood drive, snatch a few bags and run." She shrugs. "Won't say I'm proud of it, but it works."

Elijah's smile returned as he heard Ashley-May refer to the baby as "their son". He hadn't expected the warmth in his heart that bloomed at the choice of words, but it wasn't unwelcome. "In my defense, diaper-changing wasn't part of my training growing up."

His hand found hers under the blanket, interlacing their fingers. "I hope that's not a deal-breaker for you."

William nodded at the answer. It wasn't exactly comforting, though it was certainly preferable to the alternative... assuming she was telling the truth. "And now that you're here, how do you plan on staying supplied? I'm not sure the Clinic has enough blood to feed you long-term."

NanLia NanLia
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

She nods. "Yeah, I know. Not at full strength, anyway. I can work with less, but along with being miserable about it, I'll only be slightly more powerful than a human. Not really worth the risk to you guys, I suppose. I planned to cross that bridge when I came to it."

UMUEPiL.png

"Woah now, I never agreed to learning French." Chase said as he pushed off the sink area and stepped back towards the table with a shake of his head. "Maybe I could learn the basics. Hello, thankyou, sorry. The type of things I might need or want for some interactions." Chase shrugged, then gripped the chair to slide back into it. "And you're welcome." He added in regards to the point of the conversation which was that Emile had thanked him for breakfast despite it being the other mans food to begin with.

The Alpha continued with more of the language that was lost on Chase and he huffed at the other mans grin, clearly Emile was enjoying this so Chase made a mental note to get back at him at the next potential English lesson that would inevitably come up. It was clear however that his texts and focus on the phone hadn't gone un-noticed when Emile asked to meet his father. Not only was that not actually what Chase was doing but the idea of it wasn't one he could really get behind.

"Maybe after this whole Vitae thing, and then helping Andy." He gave the older man a brief smile, "Might be better if your first meeting goes with an amount of trust behind it. And once he knows the truth, and we've figured out how to help Andy I'm sure it'll be there on some level."​
NanLia NanLia

img-thing.jpeg
Somehow Andy had found her work therapeutic, something about making the coffee, she felt like she was rather badass making coffees in a coffee shop. She had been working the past couple of hours and there was this one guy looking at her constantly, he wasn't a werewolf or a vamp or any supernatural being, he could well be human but something about him was rather odd. Whenever she were to turn around to make a coffee with the $6,000 Nespresso machine they would have long eye staring battles, never taking their eyes off each other. What's this guys deal, is he trying to hit on me or is he wanting to kill me? After another ten minutes of painful silence between them the guy walked up to the pick up bench where Andy was giving someone else their drink. "Can I help you?" She was rather annoyed at him, if he were either hitting on her or wanting to kill her she would have preferred to have gotten it over and done with. Though he looked too old to be hitting on her, but hey there are a lot of sickos out there.

"Ay ay ay chicka that's no way to treat your best friend." It was then that it clicked, it was her old childhood friend Matthew. Her face lit up with excitement, this is the best kind of news that she has had the past couple of days. "Wait what are you doing here? I thought you moved to New Mexico for college?" His voice was soothing, painted with a Spanish accent, he was the only one of her friends that knows about Andy and her... Well... Gift I suppose you could say? "Tienes hambre?" She smiled. "Si, I get off in a few hours." She winked, he had taught her a little of Spanish when they were younger. He was 4 years older than her, though she saw that she was still more mature than he was. Andy told Matthew everything, she told him about being a wolf, her uncle dying, Chase and Joe, everything... Well everything but the craving for hearts. She hadn't had one in hours and things were getting pretty rough, "Paso a recigerte." She nodded her head and got back to work, her supervisor eyeing her off.

GxQZJgl.jpg

Ashley-May smirked at Elijah as she felt his hand take hers, she gave it a gentle squeeze before answering. "Not a total deal breaker, I mean it's not going to get you our of diaper duty." She laughed quietly, finding it oddly comforting to have memories for something that had yet to pass -if it ever would. "Are you going to be up for movie date night?" She asked playfully, though it was based in all seriousness; twice now he had excavated himself from bed without assistance. If he hadn't torn any sutures this time she would be amazed.

dx0HE3H.jpg

Mackenzie continued to glare at Ginny, "Junkies? You may as well have been preying on dementia patients in a physic ward or geriatrics in a home." Though to be perfectly honest Mac wouldn't be alright with the Djinn praying on any humans, save for perhaps murders and rapists. "And what was this plan, now that you're at the bridge? Do not have the expectation that either of us will feed you, or keep you hidden from the rest of the colony. That blood in the clinic is meant to save lives, human lives, not keep you fed."
Safton Safton
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

ro5JoB8.jpg

Emile raised his hands in surrender as Chase reaffirmed his will to refuse French lessons, though he was certain the man would pick up enough should he remain with the pack long enough. His smile turned into a grin as he witnessed the look of annoyance for the sentence, which was really only a small promise from Emile, go on without his understanding. Chase was denying his suggestion to meet his father, and giving rather appropriate reasons behind it; he had already made it clear that that man was certainly no wolf lover given the circumstances so Emile simply nodded as the reply: later, maybe.

He had hoped to meet the mans father after Vitae was settled once more, he wanted nothing more than to show him and his son, that the wolves were not as dark and evil as all hunters believed them to be. It seemed that the American werewolves were certainly earning a bad reputation for them all, "Bien, d'accord. He need to know you are okay, that you are not, erm, turning wild, oui?" He still smiled, but he understood; if Morgan had ran off to live with hunters he would be on her at every second of the day, thinking the worst of things until he received an answer.
Crono Crono

Elijah grimaced. "Nurse Ratchet told me the sutures didn't look great. There's a chance Doctor Camden will end up having to replace them." His smile slowly returned as he brushed his hand through her hair. "But it was worth it... and nothing on Earth is going to keep me from 'date night'."

William watched the exchange between Mac and Ginny, not surprised in the least by his girlfriend's intensity as she spoke. The idea of Ginny feeding on junkies didn't sit well with him -- he hadn't been so far from one once -- but it still left them at an impasse.

"I'd like to make this work, Ginny," he said calmly. "Find some way for you to contribute without being hunted down... if you're being honest with us," he said, a slight edge to his tone. "But you can't feed on the people here. And the Clinic is barely a short term solution. My partner almost died the other day, he needed transfusions and the Clinic had to take donors. That's how little they have to spare."

He paused, an idea forming in his head. He turned toward Mackenzie, mouthing the word Franklin. The Den Master would already be supplying Vitae with blood for his Followers, after all.

NanLia NanLia
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Larissa hummed softly to herself as she sat in the barracks of Vitae. She had been watching everything from the sidelines as she got adjusted to this new life that she had decided to participate in. She had actually never hunted with a group, she had always been solo, so it was new to her, being around this many other Hunter's. She also had to admit it made her feel less crazy to realize how many people were hunter's, since when you try to tell a normal human being that you hunt the supernatural for a living, they kind of give you the stink eye and assume you lost your ability to tell reality from fiction somewhere in your youth into adulthood.

She continued humming as she was refolding unfolded packed clothes, organizing all of her stuff, enjoying it actually from how it looked.

Ginny flinches, hearing Mac's heated words. "Would you rather I preyed on the healthy? Attract the attention of hunters, who I'd either have to kill or spend my entire life running from? Maybe if someone had been able to teach me how to hunt properly, this wouldn't be a problem. But they didn't get that chance."

She closes her eyes, gritting her teeth as she tries to calm down. She knows these people might not be as bad as the hunters that did that, but she still needs to be careful. She looks over at Will, seeing that he seems to have an idea. "Thank you." She says softly. "I know this is hard. If it really isn't going to work, if you think the others will kill me…" she sighs.

"Remember what I said when I met you, councilman? If I die, that's just how it's going to be. This is my last resort."

GxQZJgl.jpg

"Serves you right," She muttered, but her cheeks flushed slightly as he admitted to not getting the chance to miss the night away from the colony. "I'm pretty excited," She grinned, "I can' wait for movie pop-"

The door swung open behind her as Nurse Ratchet stepped into the room with Julie. "You'll need to see for yourself if Mr. Davenports sutures need to be replaced, they look worse for ware.... " The older woman's eyes widened considerably. "Miss Branston!" She clearly did not expect Ashley-May to be in his room, let alone in hid bed. Fists on her hips she glared at the Clinic assistance. "It is behavior like this that got you into your current situation. Now get out of that bed this instant."

dx0HE3H.jpg

Mackenzie narrowed her eyes at Will as he suggested that they let her supply off of the Nest. "You really think he'd allow that?" She questioned, already knowing quite well what Franklin's answer would be: she wasn't a contributing factor of the Nest, nor would she likely to be ever joining it's ranks; Franklin didn't have use for those types of people, human or otherwise. "And what about afterwards? When the Nest is gone and with it their supplies? It's not like we'll be in better shape afterwards." She inhaled deeply, she could see no matter what she said Will would be going out of his way to attempt to help it, regardless. I have no idea how he's functioned as a hunter this long... "I'll ask him." she said stiffly, but she already knew Franklin's reply would be a yes if the request came from her.
Safton Safton
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Thor let out a groan of pain as he struck the ground, the god had several visible bruises and spat out some blood. This Colossus was amongst the most formidable opponents he had ever gone up against. The massive warrior of metal only had a few dents, having proven impervious to even the mighty blows of Mjölnir, as well as completely immune to any magical attacks Thor could throw at it. Forcing Thor to reside to parrying and evading it's attacks until he came up with a new tactic. That is until the moment just before, when it had managed to strike him with one of it's powerful blows and sent him flying backwards dozens of feet. Thor roared and threw his hammer at the Colossus, striking it's chest and sending it reeling backwards, for a second engulfing it in lightning.

Reaching out his hand towards his hammer, he commanded it to come back to him, and it obeyed. Flying back into his hand at once. Thor charged at it again, this time attempting to bring it down on it's back, but the Colossus had already recovered from having Mjölnir thrown at it, and brought down it's mace in an attempt to crush the god, who met it's mace with a blow of his own, striking the mace's side and deflecting the blow, causing it to leave a crater in the ground four feet to Thor's right. Their deadly dance began once again, Thor threw himself forward and struck it in the Colossus' thigh, causing a large dent. In turn it brought it's mace down in a swooping attack from the side that was meant to strike Thor right in his head, but the god dodged it and struck it in the hollow of it's knee, forcing it down on one knee. He then proceeded to strike it's chest with a left hook, his fist only leaving a small dent, and caused Thor to curse and regret his decision as he felt a surge of pain jolt from his fist all the way up to his shoulder. The Colossus retorted by striking him with a massive backhand blow, knocking him off his feet.

Now however, Thor did see a way he could finally defeat it, as it was still on one knee. The god threw his hammer once more, this time it flew past the Colossus, only to (at Thor's command) come flying back with great force, striking the Colossus in the back of it's head, knocking it down into the ground. He wasted no time, Thor leapt up on the back of the Colossus and placed both his hands under it's jaw, and began pulling upwards as hard as he could. He groaned due to the effort, and the Colossus tried to knock him off, but he had it in a firm grip. There was a screeching sound as the metal began being torn apart due to the massive strain, then suddenly the head came off.

The magic that had enabled the Colossus to move seemed to die as the head was removed, and the thing suddenly froze solid. The god carried the head to the shrine and placed it there, muttering "There is your sacrifice." whilst he healed himself. He then turned his attention to the arch, that led into the roots themselves. It was large, over forty feet high at it's highest point, the arch itself was made entirerly made by roots, woven together in intricate patterns.

It was what was inside however that was interesting, inside the massive root was a large hall that reminded him of a cavern, and in the center was a simple well, surrounded by an elegantly carved stone wall. The water seemed to shimmer by itself, illuminating the otherwise dark hall. Thor approached and fell down on his knees before it, he then cupped his hand and moved it down into the water, lifting up a mouthful and drank. The water was cool, and didn't taste of anything in particular. But then it seemed to Thor like he had left the fog of winter behind and entered the most glorious spring!

His head was spinning as an overwhelming feeling of realization struck him, facts and truths beyond counting that Thor hadn't even thought about came to him, and not only facts, but a level of understanding that Thor couldn't have hoped to match without this. He also felt like he could perceive more of what was happening in the universe than before, as if all of his senses had grown keener. Grinning Thor thought to himself A river... That was the answer it sought., now however he had a promise to keep.

The god restored the illusions and even the Colossus before teleporting back to Vitae, the Well was still something he didn't want many to have access to.

Last edited:
Elijah couldn't help but agree with Ashley-May and part of him hated himself for it. As much as that future scares him, he was excited about spending a night at the movies with her... but the thought was sullied by the knowledge that the rest of the Colony would be fighting for their lives at the time.

His thoughts scattered as he heard the door swing open, turning toward it to see Nurse Ratchet and Julie standing there. Under other circumstances, Ruth's berating would have been amusing... but he didn't want Ash to get in trouble for his sake. He knew she loved working here at the Clinic.

He leaned forward to whisper in Ash's ear, "Better do as she says, love." Turning toward Julie, he began, "Doctor Camden! Miss Branston was just... inspecting my dressing." He could feel his face heating up.

Julie shot him a dubious glare, stepping forward to snatch the blanket back. Seeing the baggy men's clothes Ash wore, she shook her head. "Uh-huh. I suppose I should consider myself lucky you two are clothed at all." She sighed, her frown giving way to a whimsical smile. "Now, I'd like to take a look at those sutures," she said in a tone that brooked no argument.

William could sense the annoyance in Mackenzie's voice. He didn't like disappointing her... and a few years ago, he doubted he would have gone so far out of his way to help the young Djinn. But a lot had happened between then and now. He gave Mac a silent smile of thanks before turning back to Ginny. "That leaves the question of what we do in the short term. If any other Hunters learn what you are while you're staying in the Barracks... I suggest you keep a low profile for now."

He paused, frowning. "You said you didn't see anything, but what were you doing near the Rec Center this early?" Adelaide had confirmed she wasn't the killer and the timetable of Joe's death meant she wasn't likely to be a witness, unfortunately.

NanLia NanLia
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

She blushes a bit in embarrassment. "Eh… I was looking for the mess hall." She admits. "I don't remember where it is. Anyway, I heard that woman panicking. And smelled blood. I came in to see what was happening. I was in the middle of trying to explain that to her when you got here, but of course she didn't believe me."

GxQZJgl.jpg

Ashley-May felt like her cheeks were aflame as Ruth chastised her for being in his bed, she certainly didn't need Elijah's coaxing to start to beat a hastily retreat, but she wasn't quick enough for Julie tore the sheets off the bed, giving them both a sour look. Head down Ash made for the door, slipping past Ruth without a word, she wasn't ever typically embarrassed, certainly not about this sort of thing, but being caught with Eli struck something within her.

Ruth followed her the short distance back down the hall to her own room, and as Ash was climbing into her bed she gave the Head Nurse a sheepish look. "I understand that the two of you a friends here," the older woman started as she came into the room, doing her duty and checking over Ash's vitals. "But that relationship ends at the doorway to the Clinic, you need to compose yourself in a professional manner if you want to continue working here." Ash nodded along as Ruth spoke, not wanting to say anything that would upset her and lost her job. Ruth seemed satisfied with what she had marked down. "Get some rest, you can visit him later."

dx0HE3H.jpg

Mackenzie paced a few steps away from Will and Ginny as they spoke, taking out her phone and dialing Franklin. It rang once before the Nest Master answered, in French. This time Mac didn't bother asking him to speak in English; Will wasn't part of his conversation as it were.

Franklin: Skye, vous allez bien?
Mackenzie: Je vais bien, j'ai besoin d'une faveur.
F: Je vais avoir une voiture envoyée tout de suite, ne vous inquiétez pas de la frontière
M: Je ne vais pas en arrière, nous avons une situation ici.
F:Le loup ?
M: Non, quelque chose appelée un djinn.
F: -Silence-
M: Peut-il utiliser les fournitures du nid pour nourrir jusqu'à ce que nous avons quelque chose de réglé pour elle ?
F: -sigh-
M: S'il vous plaît?
F: Oui, je vais précipiter une expédition ce soir. Ainsi vous savez, Skye, lame argent trempé dans le sang des agneaux
M: Merci

Hanging up the phone she turned back to Will and Ginny quietly, waiting for the girl to finish speaking. "Franklin will help, he's sending part of the shipment early, hopefully by tonight."
Safton Safton
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Left alone with Julie, Elijah watched the elderly doctor like he might a werewolf he was expecting to pounce on him. He expected some sort of chastisement, but it didn't come. Instead, Julie gave him a long-suffering sigh. "Hold still, let's have a look at those suture," she said, slipping on a pair of nitrile gloves.

Julie proceeded to peel back Elijah's shirt, removing the dressing and looking at the sutures. "You Hunters, I swear. I remember when 'doctors' orders' used to get some respect... wait here."

Doctor Camden left the room, returning with a suture kit. After numbing the area with lidocaine injections and giving him a painkiller to swallow, she got to work replacing the pulled sutures, dabbing up blood that had oozed from the incision. Elijah watched with gritted teeth, finally deciding to break the silence.

"Please don't take it out on Ashley-May. She loves working here--" he began.

"Oh, please," Julie cut him off. "Ashley-May is too valuable to this Clinic to cut her out over..." she allowed herself a small smirk, "...excessive fraternization. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure Ruth is giving her a good talking-to about professional responsibility as we speak, as she should. It's dangerous to let personal relationships affect your judgement in here. Your chivalry in standing up for your girlfriend is noted, however."

Elijah's face flushed furiously as he turned to look at the opposite wall, rubbing at the back of his neck. "She's not-- we're not, ah, together. Just friends."

Julie looked up at him with a surprised glance before continuing her work. "If you say so." Elijah considered arguing the dubious remark, but thought better of it considering the woman was currently patching him up.

Within minutes, Julie had finished. "All done. Do try and keep these in place, Mister Davenport. If you end up ruining all the work me and my Clinic staff did to keep you alive after the trial, I'll sign you up for six months in mandatory physical therapy program... under Nurse Ruth."

Elijah stared at her, wide-eyed. She gave him a smug grin, as if challenging him to call her bluff. He stayed silent. "Get some rest. I'll check in on you later." With that, Julie turned to leave.

Elijah remained in silence for several minutes before settling back against the pillow and closing his eyes.

William accepted Ginny's explanation for the time being, nodding when Mackenzie remarked that the shipment would be expedited. He knew that the response from the Den Master would have likely been far less receptive had anyone but Mackenzie called.

Will turned toward Mackenzie, "I need to go check in with Bart. He can't keep lockdown in place forever. Maybe he saw something."

NanLia NanLia
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Ginny nods, giving a small smile. "Thank you both. I know this can't have looked good." She murmurs, glad they've agreed to help her, even though she knows Mac would probably like to kill her.

GxQZJgl.jpg

With Ruth gone, but no doubt near by keeping a watchful eye on her, Ashley-May curled up on her side in the uncomfortable hospital bed to rest. Despite having slept the night before in the comforting dream shared with Elijah she soon found herself drifting off to sleep.

dx0HE3H.jpg

Mackenzie nodded to Will. "Go ahead," She knew that the two of them didn't need to interrogate Bart for the same reason; the man would be more likely to give Will information over herself anyways. She waited quietly until Will left the store room before she turned to regard Ginny. "You will go back to the barracks and act like nothing is wrong, pretend like this morning didn't happen and you were not involved at all." She stepped towards the door and held it open for the other woman. "And do not make me regret letting you live, don't mistake the fact that you're only alive still because he wants you to be. It's for his benefit, not yours."
Safton Safton
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

UMUEPiL.png

Chase nodded in some agreement with what Emile said, "That's probably how he'd word it, but my guess is he's just but he's just worried. Not only am I with a pack now but one that is being campaigned against by the higher ups of a colony, and has taken the blame for Borseti." Chase gave the man a knowing look, "It's not the whole truth but people don't know that. Dad has reason to worry, and even more to be distrustful....for now." He gave the Alpha a wink, "He won't be joining but he'll come around once he knows the truth and realize that this is where I choose to be."

Switching to a more playful tone Chase's lips curled at the corner of his mouth, "I'm sure you guys will hit it off and have plenty to talk about, especially with all the flirting you've been doing. I'm sure he'll love to hear about that." Chase had no doubt Joe would be very upset if he'd ever caught wind of such a thing, not that Chase planned to ever tell the man. But trying to make Emile uncomfortable or nervous was becoming a personal mission for him at this point. And if potentially striking fear in the man at the thought of a protective Father who doesn't really like Wolves and who hunts for a living was the way to do that then Chase would milk it.​
NanLia NanLia

Ginny nods, sighing. "Alright. I understand." She murmurs, stepping through the held door, and knowing damn well that she's going to have the nightmare again tonight. That always happens after hunters get too close.

She heads back to the barracks, feeling her stomach rumble, and rolls her eyes. She'll have to wait for an acceptable time to eat breakfast now.

upload_2017-7-22_22-4-0.jpeg

Elijah's shouts were a hiss for fear of waking up their son, but no less heated for it. Ashley-May returned with her own, brown eyes fierce as she waved her hand at him angrily. He couldn't make out individual words, but his subconscious mind grasped the nature of the argument all the same -- Elijah had tried to leave Hunting behind for the sake of his new family... and failed. Ashley-May and their son had floundered on the edge of a real, normal, safe life and the one she had wanted to escape from. They'd had fights, like any couple, over the years. But this one had a feeling of finality that the others lacked, in between their vicious retorts.

Suddenly Ashley-May stopped mid-sentence, staring past Elijah. He turned, following her gaze to the edge of the corridor. He stood there, hidden halfway behind the door frame, wearing a pair of blue pajamas gifted to him from his beloved Aunt Mac. Tears welled up in his eyes as the four-year-old watched his mother and the only father he'd ever known. Eli's heart ached seeing the boy -- his parentage had never been a concern to him... it hadn't been the boy who had torn their family apart. It had been him.

He was leaving now, a duffel bag tossed over his shoulder as he strode bitterly from the house. Ashley-May stood in the doorway and watched him go, ushering her son away from the threshold and back to bed. Elijah turned back toward the home, regret stinging at him as he second-guessed his departure. Frozen on the edge of return, he began to call out to Ash.

The house burst into flame to the sound of his screams.

Elijah awoke, covered in a cold sweat as he thrashed at his sheets, tossing them from his body as he hastily attempted to sit up, only to be halted by a fierce pain in his abdomen. He slowly laid back down, panting, as he regained his composure and shook off the heart-pounding anxiety of the dream. He knew he couldn't blame this one on Hypnos -- that night terror had been all his to own. It wasn't the ones he'd been experiencing the past few days when Ash wasn't here to watch over him, with the Pack setting upon him during the Trial.

No, this nightmare had preyed on the new, but no less powerful fears that had taken root in his subconscious as he and Ash had grown closer. As much as he cared for her and wanted nothing more than to see where their relationship might go... he had reservations. Ashley-May hadn't exactly made it a secret that she wanted to go back to school and give her child a normal life. If they removed the Grace from the infant, she could do both of those things -- leave hunting and monsters and death behind her. She deserved it.

But he couldn't be standing by her side when she did.

As much as he liked to fantasize about a family life with a woman he loved and children of his own, he was a legacy. Hunting was in his blood, it would always drag him back, divide his attention. More than that, it could put Ash and her child in danger. She deserved better than he could ever give her.

Sighing deeply as he stared up at the beige ceiling, Eli's fist clenched around a handful of blankets. He knew he wouldn't be getting any more sleep.

upload_2017-7-22_22-42-43.jpeg

William was leaving the storeroom when his phone buzzed. Looking down, he saw a text from Bart. The guard captain's message stated that he was at the Command Tent, waiting to report to him. Will wasted no time in making his way there, arriving minutes later. Bart saw him approaching, stepping forward and nodding. "I locked down the gate like you asked, no one else has tried to leave since. I've got my guys watching over it now."

Will nodded. "Any unscheduled departures last night or early this morning?" he asked.

Bart paused for a moment, thinking as he nodded. "Yeah. Thomas -- one of the Hunters -- he left well before dawn. Said he had a family emergency to attend to nearby, didn't give many details."

William frowned. He remembered Thomas well from New York; the man had practically saved his life. He didn't like the idea of making him a suspect, but it was a coincidence worth investigating. William saw Brendan step out of the Tent behind Bart, gesturing him over. Will nodded, turning back to Bart. "Thanks. I'll let you get back to it."

Will stepped inside the Tent, making his way over to where Brendan awaited alongside Angela Spatafora.

p18c0e4klf9iq1lq1182130n1gcjj.jpg
After Andy's shift had ended she walked out of the cafe where William waited on his motorcycle, she smiled at him and got on the bike putting the spare helmet on. "Hola princessa, your carriage awaits." She punched his arm slightly and heard a chuckle come from him. Matthew started to ride off, the bike being heard from a few streets away, she was a bit confused to where they were going, he had left her for a few hours and well let's say that there isn't much to do in this town. "Where are we going?" There was silence from him, Andy didn't know if he had heard her or not. They ended up stopping on the side of the road, confusion spread across her face. "Where are we?" A smirk spread across his face, "Welcome to the middle of nowhere my dear friend. This is a place where birds chirp and moose walk, well hopefully. And no one there to hear you scream." He ran up and hugged her tickling her, she laughed and ran into the woods. So much for getting a drink, oh well.

There was a peaceful sound of water flowing and distant sounds of birds, she started to think about Joe, she still hadn't heard back from him and she was starting to worry. Andy didn't want it to get to her, she needed to have a little fun, she sat down on one of the rocks and started to throw rocks into the water unaware of what was going to unfold. She heard the sound of branches breaking under feet and just assumed that it was Matthew, "It's pretty here, thanks for taking me." There was silence, she was a bit cautious and turned around finding Matthew with a gun pointing straight at her head. "Yeah, it's pretty here. Too bad it's going to be covered in a monster's blood." A smug face painted on. "Matthew what are you doing?" Instantly tearing up, she felt betrayed, one of the only people she had trusted is pointing a gun at her head loaded with a silver bullet. "I'm pretty sure that it is clear what I am doing Andy, I can't be friends with a monster, that's just absurd. Too bad your little toy Joe isn't here to anymore, probably gone to hell." Her eyes snapped back at him, she tried to remain calm, as much as she hated Matthew right now, she still didn't want to kill him. "What about Joe?" A wicked smile came upon his face, "Oh, you didn't hear? Poor Andy, because I'm a nice friend I'm not going to tell you what happened, quite frankly I didn't hear the whole conversation so I don't know for sure, but hey I was in a rush." Immediately Andy had lost her cool, her teeth and nails elongating, and her eyes changing, she started to grow fur.

She waisted no time, knocking the gun out of his hand and pinning him to the ground, Matthew laughed hysterically kicking her off receiving a yelp from her. He kicked her, sending he flying into a rock receiving another yelp, she had no idea how he was this strong but she knew she was in trouble. Andy got up, one of her ribs surely hurt maybe broken. She jumped on him making Matthew fall over, she bit his leg and started to shred it. "Stupid b****!" She was slightly offended by the insult but was kicked in the face with Matthew's boot. She didn't want to hurt him, she hated hurting him, she didn't want to kill him. While Andy was down, Matthew picked her up smashing her into a tree, he grabbed a tree branch and pushed it against Andy's throat stopping her from breathing. Andy had no other choice, she didn't want to die, she kicked him away and heard a crunch when he awkwardly hit the floor, she climbed on top of the paralysed man and well... You know the rest... BLOOD SCREAM BLOOD SCREAM BLOOD! She walked off leaving his body, heartless, and bloody. She walked onto the road and started following it back home.

Emile grinned as Chase appeared to be in a playful mood. The older man appreciated the banter as he went on about the future meeting with his father. Without a doubt Chase was attempting to put him off, make him nervous. While Emile would never admit it, the thought of meeting Chase's wolf hating hunter father, he was not entirely certain how well the conversation would go in his direction.

Emile grinned and returned Chase's wink, "Bien oui! Ton pére et moi, we be best of friends, non? We both hunt," he nodded as he spoke. "We both like you, lots in common." He chuckled then.

Crono Crono

Mackenzie waited for Ginny to be well away from the store room before closing up and heading off towards the clinic. As well as Adelaide's message to Will had been appreciated, she wanted to check on her partner herself. She passed through the Clinics door ignoring Nurse Ratchet as she rose from the desk to try and stop her.

It wasn't hard to figure out which room Ash occupied, considering the few patients that the Clinic currently housed. She slipped into Ash's room only disturbing the other woman slightly as she climbed init bed with Ash. She hadn't seen her so distraught in years, not since she had expelled the demon from her.

Brendan looked up from the list on the table before him as Will stepped into the Command Tent, he gave him a grim nod as Angela finished speaking. "Jon says no civilians or civil staff are currently missing, and as for the medical, only Alison Stevens is amiss. She called off her shift last night."

Brendan looked back to Will. "I assume Bart has brought you up to speed about Thomas. Bruce, Aiden and Christopher are still away on their mission with the god Thor, as well Joe's son, Chase, is away, but you've already said he's on a mission himself."
Safton Safton

upload_2017-7-23_0-43-11.jpeg
William nodded to Brendan. "Bart filled me in. I've got a few questions: Does Thomas have family nearby that you know of; has he said anything that might imply some kind of trouble at home that would call him away on short notice?" He turned toward Angela now. "You mentioned a missing nurse. Where does she stay typically? At the very least, even if she's not involved we need to check in on her status." His gaze returned to Jack. "And finally, just for the sake of being thorough, what items was Joe handling in that shipment? Anything valuable someone else knew about and might want to get their hands on?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back