• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
adelaide-3-jpg.370268

Adelaide hesitated, not sure how to answer Morgan's question about Angela's decision to leave. She gave Morgan a wan smile, cocking her head. "Some people can't handle change, can't accept it... or those that are different from them. They're reacting out of fear and uncertainty. It's their loss."

Adelaide turned around, taking Morgan's other hand in her own, clasping them between the two. "Yes, I'd like that," she said with a smile. "But I don't want to keep you from Chase and your uncle if you're... expected. I'll be fine on my own, really."

upload_2017-11-15_22-48-4.jpeg
William stared at the journal in surprise after Chase remarked that it was from Malcolm of all people... and had belonged to Mackenzie's mother. She couldn't imagine what tales and secrets it held, what light it could shine on the dark spots of Mackenzie's memories, or what effect it would have on the woman when she read it. He felt a spike of grief in his chest, wishing he could be here to guide his love through whatever it all meant. For now, all he could do was try to discover the nature of her stasis before his time ran out. At the very least, he could do what he could to get the others on a head start bringing her back... before the time came to make sure he never turned.

William listened to Ashley-May's translation, wide-eyed as he looked at the woman in surprise. He had no idea she understood Enochian. Even Eli and Adelaide's knowledge was spotty at times. Still, he wouldn't question the confidence in her tone. What she said seemed to vindicate Hypnos, but the truth was no more comforting. Heaven had claimed Mackenzie... but why? As a bargaining chip against Ashley-May and Liam? To use her as a vessel for one of their angels?

"If they're involved, then you need to keep your distance, Ash," Will said quietly, beginning to regret calling Elijah and the woman back despite himself. "For your sake and Liam's. I'll do whatever it takes to get Mac back to us, but she'd want you two safe first."

travisbello.jpg

Ashley was ignoring them both to no big surprise, though the last thing he expected was for the woman to start translating the runes. "Wait, you can read Angel?" Chase asked rather dumbfounded. The translation however didn't leave a whole lot of room to figure out what could be done to help Mackenzie however. "She's here but not really here, like Adelaide said." He remarked when Ashley mentioned that it was like a stasis. At Will's suggestion that Ashley leave he was inclined to agree. "You could come back to the pack with me. I know that's not something you'd like to consider but you'd be safe with us, I promise." Chase had no doubt Ashley wouldn't be going anywhere without some sort of argument, but he thought he'd put the offer out there. Technically he wouldn't know how keen Emile would be on the matter but he knew the Alpha was understanding.

"Somebody want to fill me in on why you've all got angelic heat on you?" Something about Will's wording and not being too surprised led him to this conclusion, that and he had no inclination why Angels would target Mackenzie. Other than the Oracle thing, which didn't fully line-up.​
NanLia NanLia
Safton Safton

Morgan nodded at Adelaide's explanation, it didn't make the wolf feel any better but at the very least she understood the reasoning, if it could be called that. She slowly shook her head as Addy suggested she might be needed elsewhere. "No, not yet. The pack is turning over the watch to the Nest for the night, we're going back to where we've been staying and coming back in the morning. Uncle said he and the council with Franklin will be having a meeting. I still have time."

Ashley-May frowned at the two men in the room as both suggested she flee and leave Mac to her fate. "I'm not abandoning her. She knew something bad was going to happen and she didn't run, she didn't hide, because if she did someone else might have been hurt instead." Her hand reached out to hold Macs as she spoke, squeezing it. She glanced to Chase momentarily surprised that the man, the hunter, didn't understand why Heaven would be searching for her.

"The runes are Enochian, actually, but still Angelic in nature." She paused, a moment of hesitation before she continued. "Years ago I was possessed by a demon, Murehuanon. Mackenzie was hunting him, us. Macs gut told her I was still alive, she followed her instincts and freed me but my time left me with some of his memories and knowledge." She nodded to the runes. "I hadn't seen any for years and these are the first Angelic ones, I'm even surprised I could read them."

She glanced to Will briefly, knowing if she omitted explaining why she needed to hide he would explain and likely over exaggerate. "I am carrying a Nephilim. Alaric's child has a Grace like himself. They are seen by Heaven as abominations and they take great efforts to capture them. But I'm perfectly safe. Solomon's wards are still working and Addy gave me a gris-gris."
Safton Safton
Crono Crono

Adelaide smiled at Morgan's reassurance, eyes falling to the ground briefly before she nodded. "Well, if you're sure... I wouldn't mind the company. I have something for you, as it happens." With a mischievous wink, she turned and began leading the rest of the way toward the house.

William hesitated at Chase's offer for the Pack to take in Ashley-May and Liam. Not out of any fear that the wolves would harm a mother and her child... but that they wouldn't be able to keep her safe from the things that hunted her even now. Besides, not knowing Liam's status meant Chase didn't know exactly what he was offering... though that soon changed.

Will let Ash fill the man in, not wanting to provoke an argument with her about leaving... at least not at the moment. He glanced at Chase, lips pursed. "I wasn't sure if you knew. Now you see why we went to such lengths to keep her hidden... why we still need to. That same demon is still hunting her, along with the angels."

Crono Crono

Ginny and Tara begin walking to the djinn’s apartment, the young woman bursting into tears. Tara holds her close, hushing her gently. “Shh, it’s fine. Everything’s fine. It’s over.” She murmurs, trying to comfort her. Ginny has been putting up with a lot of stress, and it’s finally time to let all that pent up emotion out of her system.

Tara watches her. It’s been a while since she had this problem. These emotions that are ripping her friend apart at the seams. She feels guilt to a certain degree, but it doesn’t hurt her, not like this. She frankly doesn’t know what to do about it.

travisbello.jpg

It was all a bit much to take in but Chase stood quietly absorbing the information Ashley was tossing out. Demon possession, sleeping with an angel, and an angelic baby. He'd heard the term Nephilim before, though it hadn't clicked until the blonde spelled it out for him. What threw him off most was the fact that she assumed she was completely safe. The man gave her a sympathetic look, "If they have Mackenzie somehow what makes you think they won't check in on her body? That she isn't just bait? It's not like they need to sense you if you're standing on a big red X after-all." He wasn't trying to start a fight, but if Ashley was one of Heaven's most wanted should she really be sitting next to the body of someone who's been taken by them? The man let out a small sigh, rubbing at his forehead. "The offer still stands, I'm guessing they'd never expect you to be hidden within a pack of Werewolves." He shrugged, "I'd just need to make sure they were aware and willing." Before he could have likely just done it and it worked out, but the added dangers made things complicated so he'd have to check in with Emile.​
NanLia NanLia
Safton Safton

zlawuat.jpg

Morgan eye'd Adelaide suspiciously as the other woman mentioned she had something for her. She was surprised to hear this, as though Addy knew they would see each other tonight, and that they would no doubt be on speaking terms. She couldn't stop the grin crossing her features as she followed Addy towards then into the house, still holding her hand. "What is it?" She asked as she stepping into the house behind Addy, eyes looking around the foyer that lead into the large living room curiously; this had been the first time she had been inside a human house and there wasn't a chance that she would look at everything and question anything to see what, if any, differences were. "It's not a sno-globe is it? I have one of those."

Nurse-Ratched-Unsung-Films-2.jpg

Ruth and her team wheeled Elijah into the Clinic, Ruth calling out instructions for her staff to collect the necessary items in order to repair the mans stitches and check for any internal bleeding. The man on the gurney grimaced and groaned the entire flight back to his room and even more when they transferred him onto the bed. She made haste to have one of her fellow nurses hook up the man to the IV and immediately start his pain reliever and antibiotic drip whilst she cautiously peeled back his shirt to inspect his wounds. She was surprised, delightfully so, to see that he hadn't torn any of his stitches; they looked just as good as they had before he left.

The other nurse soon wheeled their modest ultra-sound machine into the room; not quite as fancy as what you would find in any hospital but Angela had done well finding them one they could afford and store effectively. She dispensed the blue gel onto his abdomen, taking care not touch his sutures before pressing the imaging wand to his stomach and pressing as gently as she could. Within seconds the image displayed and she worked it around, searching for any bleeding. Thankfully she found none and glanced to the monitors that Elijah was now hooked up to checking his readings. His pulse was slightly elevated but his pressure was down -low even. She looked over the man again with a frown. "Mr. Davenport, what ever your game was I can assure you it didn't help Ashley-May in any way." She frowned, waving the other nurse to the IV. "Turn that thing off, he doesn't need it."

She crossed her arms over her chest and waited as the other two nurse's vacated the room. She continued to scowl at Elijah before turning to head from the room herself, though she paused at the door way. "I would caution you only to call for a nurse the next few days only if you actually are dying; you may not like the bedside manner you receive. Good night, Mr. Davenport." She stepped out of the room and closed the door behind her, turning and starting to march for Mackenzie's room to evict the visitors there.

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May frowned at Chase. "Thanks Captain Obvious." She murmured as he suggested she keep her distance from Mackenzie the target. "I'm not leaving her, this place, willingly. So unless either of you plan on tossing me over your shoulder and dragging me from here, it's not happening, stop suggesting it." She turned her attention back to her bed, attempting to scribble down as may more of the runes as possible. She knew their meanings, or at least she used to, but she would have to reference the journal Mac had made her write out after she had been freed. Mac had said that it might be important one day and Ash had doubted she'd ever need to use what she had glimpsed.

Ash was about to suggest the two of them go, that she would be fine here but as she looked up from her work she saw Ruth rounding the corner into the room. She didn't need to hear her speak to know already what would be said. She rose from the chair as the older woman started. "Ashley-May, you best be getting out of my sight before I catch you up, I have bigger and badder things to deal with than you disobeying the Clinic's rules all over again," Ash ducked out into the hallway before Ruth finished her sentence, the woman turned to the two men. "I understand you two are grieving for your friend, but you need to do it else where. She will never heal and get better if she doesn't get rest." She raised a hand to prevent either of the men from speaking. "Don't tell me people in coma's can't hear us; I've been doing this for over thirty years and I know, from my experience, what's best for my patients. Out."
Safton Safton
Crono Crono

rsz_adelaide_4.jpg
Adelaide didn't miss Morgan's almost awestruck way in which the young wolf looked around the house. Addy wondered idly how many times she had been inside a human home in her time, not including those of the human members of the Pack. The psychic chuckled at her remark, "No, it's not a snow-globe, joli loup." She remembered the text she had received from the woman after meeting her on the day of Joe's funeral, her endearing interest in the simple decoration.

"Come on," Addy said with a smile, lightly pulling her along through the house, pointing out and briefly explaining the different rooms and areas as they went. Finally, they reached her bedroom. She turned with an expression of shy sympathy toward Morgan. "This is my room. I keep a lot of my reagents here, so the smell is going to be a little... strong. If you want to stay here you can." She had no doubt Morgan could already smell the trunk inside, though it would be that much worse when she stepped inside.

With that, Adelaide pushed the door open and entered, heading over to retrieve the item she had attempted unsuccessfully to hide from Ashley-May that morning. Returning to Morgan, she handed over the small bag, the same size as the gris-gris she had made for Ashley-May. However, the tiny canvas satchel had been died to a brilliant shade of sky blue. On one side, Addy had embroidered a light brown wolf's paw, the same color as her own when she was shifted. On the other was an image of a purple lilac -- the same Addy had given to her after meeting the woman -- with green stitched "roots" sprouting outward along the sides of the bag. Somewhat sheepishly, Adelaide spoke up. "It's a gris-gris, just for you. It's a sort of protective charm -- it brings the one who carries it good fortune and safety. I chose ingredients that are as odorless as possible for you and your Pack's sake. I hope you like it."

William Main.jpg
William agreed with Chase, but didn't have a chance to voice his concurrence before Ashley-May shot both of them down -- not that Will expected any less. As appealing as her suggestion of carrying her out was becoming, he didn't want it to come to that. He knew he'd have to get Addy or Elijah to speak to her, get her to see reason. His train of thought was interrupted as he heard an authoritative voice behind him -- one he had come to know and respect, for it brooked no dissent. Will knew there was nothing to be gained and much to be lost by staying, as much as he hated to admit it to himself. He nodded his understanding to Ruth before stepping over to Mackenzie's bedside, leaning down to plant a soft kiss on her forehead, brushing a stray lock of red hair away from her eyes before taking a deep breath, forcing himself to turn and march out into the hall behind Chase.

"Mister Hendrix, I suggest you have a chat with your partner. It seems he enjoys tying up precious Clinic resources and distracting the staff playing his games," Nurse Ruth said, her glare only slightly less intense than usual.

Will nodded, "I'll have a word with him," he promised, though he had no intention of scolding the man as Ruth intended. With that, he gestured for Chase to follow before heading toward Elijah's room.

Crono Crono

travisbello.jpg

"Don't tempt me." Chase had grumbled lowly at Ashley's claim they'd have to carry her out. Then they were interrupted by the clinic nurse from before, a woman who didn't let anyone get a word in and ushered them out. Chase didn't put up any fight or argument, following after Ashley into the hallway. Will joined not long after and Chase glanced over his shoulder to make sure they were out of earshot of Nurse Ruth, "I think I'd rather face off against a group of Wendigo than that woman's wrath." He whispered to them as the group walked away.

When they arrived at Elijah's room he entered Chase slipped into one of the empty seats, briefly wondering what was taking Morgan so long. "You have such a way with the ladies." Chase spoke to Eli in regards to Ruth's clear dislike for the injured mans methods.​
NanLia NanLia
Safton Safton

Last edited:
Jordan had set his two followers to task and quickly realized he now had nothing to do. This wasn't a good thing because mischief was as natural as breathing to him and he started thinking of how he could spread his mischief to the colony without harming anything. Maybe a plague of will-o-wisps? The harmless little specks of flame would definitely be noticed, but no, the Hunters would no doubt perceive them as a threat from s witch and Jordan wasn't the type to cause problems for those who didn't deserve it. Perhaps he'd put on a Kitsune show! Beautiful women with Fox masks dancing about... no, the wolves were more than likely to offend and the last thing he needed was a conflict on his hands.

Jordan continued to ponder on the subject when a scene made his face contort. It smelled like... an Angel. "Well, looks like I found something to do" He left and started to follow the scent in the direction of the Clinic, how interesting.

NanLia NanLia

zlawuat.jpg

Morgan followed along with Adelaide as she showed her the house briefly but as they came further down the hall she became more and more aware of the strong scent from the room Addy was headed too. They paused outside and Addy apologized, but Morgan shook her head. "Just because it's a strong scent doesn't mean it's unpleasant." It was clear Addy thought the two were linked some how, and wanted to clarify, to make her understand when she ducked inside to retrieve her gift.

Morgan stepped in behind her without hesitation, the entire room smelt like the woman and now she understood why Addy was so much different from the other humans she had met from the colony. Even the rest of the house was different. The house smelt of the people, cooking, cleaners they used and of course any scented products, but all of that meant nothing but what the individual actually smelt like. Addy was different because of this: her room was stuff with herbs and concoctions, likely her entire life, and it permeated her skin her entire being.

Morgan smiled, delighted to see what Addy had made her. Of course she didn't know what it was until the witch explained it. She held it gently, running her thumb over the stitching. "Thank you." She said quietly, bringing it close to her nose to smell it. "It's perfect." Whether or not the pack liked the scent, Morgan wasn't about to give it up. "Your room smells nice, by the way, better than the rest of the house."

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May cast a glance towards Will as the man exited the room last, she didn't doubt for a second this was difficult for him but she gave him a sad smile. "We'll fix this, we'll get her back. They didn't kill her which means she's important to them." She knew how weak it sounded, but she had to believe they had a way out of it, a way to get Mac back. She had her quick copy of the runes to research but with Wills silence she soon followed Chase into Eli's room.

The may was laid out on his bed as he was the last time Ash had seen him, she had missed what ever Chase had said to him before she had stepped in. She cast a glance to the other chair within the room before choosing to move up along side Eli's bedside and sit on it's edge. She didn't care if Ruth scolded her a second time for being in his bed; she needed comfort, wanted to be held. She nudged Eli slightly, waiting for the man to make room before she curled up along side him a top the hospital bed. "Mac's not in a good place," She said quietly before Will could come in. "She's covered in Enochian runes, Angelic. They're... preserving her for something. Chase thinks its a trap for me."
Safton Safton
Crono Crono

upload_2017-11-16_23-51-35.jpeg
Adelaide smiled with relief as Morgan expressed her fondness for the gift -- and the smell of her room, at that. "I'm glad," she said quietly. Turning around, she entered her room and took a seat on the bed, patting the foot of it in a silent invitation to Morgan if she wished. She frowned as her hand brushed against something beneath the covers of the bed, tossing them back to reveal a box. Who could have possibly left this here? She exchanged a worried glance with Morgan before unsealing it to look inside.

William Main.jpg Elijah 5.jpg
Elijah had wilted under Nurse Ruth's censure, unable to hold eye contact with the woman or the other nurses glaring at him as they left his room. Still, he didn't regret doing what had to be done for Ashley-May to see Mackenzie. He sat in silence for several moments, taking the time to rest his head back against the pillow and bask in the warm glow of the unnecessary pain meds he'd been given, only to hear the door to his room open again. Luckily, the face that met him was far friendlier than Ruth under the circumstances, werewolf or no.

He chuckled at the man's sarcastic comment, "Certain men, too... it's a talent," he remarked while wriggling his eyebrows suggestively at Chase, though not meaning anything by it. Before he could speak again, the door opened to admit Ashley-May. He gave her a warm smile as she entered, immediately making room for her on the bed as she lay down alongside him. Elijah listened to what Ash had to say, biting his lip anxiously at the news even as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders, holding her against him, one hand brushing idly through her golden hair. "I don't know what it means, but we'll figure it out Ash. Whatever it takes to get her back."

Will was the next to enter, the two partners exchanging nods, though Elijah noted that William had difficulty holding eye contact. He chalked it up to worrying about Mackenzie. "Ash filled me in. I've never heard of anything like it. Any ideas?"

William sighed, hands on his hips as he glanced at the floor in thought. "Knowing that angels are involved, I think it's best Ash keeps her distance from all of this. Chase offered to take her under the Pack's watch for a while," he said with a nod to the werewolf before raising a calming hand to impede the outburst he could already see building from the frustrated woman. "She doesn't agree with either of us, wants to stay here."

travisbello.jpg

Chase gave a slight raised brow at the sight of Ashley scooting into Elijah's bed. It would seem he'd need to retract that recent sarcastic comment, considering it seemed the two had made up. With William bringing up the fact that the blonde had no interest in leaving Chase just shrugged whilst watching the two on the bed, "It's just an option. Either way the pack is going to be back in the morning. Still plenty of details to work out about this whole alliance thing." The man briefly rubbed at his temples with his thumb and index finger thinking on how much more complicated this night had gotten.

Ashley seemed to not be convinced on this being a trap but Chase hadn't been convinced it wasn't. "All things considered it's too much of a coincidence that they hunt Nephilim, and then take Mackenzie. What other reason could they have other than it being some sort of trap? It'd also mean they know who you are and what Liam is. With Alaric MIA it's not inconceivable to think he didn't spill the beans, willingly or otherwise." Chase let out a sigh, attempting to relax back into the chair for a moment.
Safton Safton
NanLia NanLia

Morgan smiled as Addy invited her into her room and she happily accepted, wandering in slowly, peeking at what she could without being overly invasive. Addy made her feel better, she still mourned the loss of her pack member; she would never forget Trent and his commitment to helping the pack save the colony. She tilted her head aside as Addy pulled out box and opened the lid. "What is that?"

Ashley-May huffed as once more Chase and Will played their favorite tune 'save the damsel'. Will suggested she leave with the pack quickly followed up by Chase bringing up Alaric. She inhaled slowly and exhaled before speaking. "You don't think I already knew that? Of course they're here because of me. I'm not leaving her to this, we all know she's the only one that would know how to get rid of Liam's Grace, right?" She looked to the three men in the room. "Chase didn't know what a Nephilim is until today. Will and Eli I doubt that either of you know how to get rid of his Grace that leave Mac or me making a deal with Heaven." She paused, wincing. "They can't see me, they don't know I'm here. Solomon's wards are working and Addy's gris-gris stops all things supernatural from sensing me. If I can call on them, if I can get to talk to them then maybe I can work out a deal? Maybe I can give them Liam's Grace and get Mac back." She was aware of just how far fetched it sounded. "I can't hide forever."
Safton Safton
Crono Crono

20gyutl.jpg

"Edgar" had swiftly made his way toward Ash once he sensed her presence in the Colony, with the angels having taken down the wards, and him not wanting to blow his cover by putting up new ones in their place, he felt it was best to stay close to her for the moment. He had added some bruises to his face, of course the monsters had left him alone, but showing up completely unharmed might give off the wrong impression, especially if someone had seen the illusion of him lying unconscious. If asked he would just say some eager monsters jumped him before he could get his weapon out.

He donned a tired smile as he pushed up the door to Elijah's room and found the werewolf, Chase, Will and of course Elijah besides Ash. He nodded a quick greeting to the three men before turning his attention to Ash, leaning against the doorpost with his arms crossed he said "Hey Ash."

NanLia NanLia
Safton Safton
Crono Crono

upload_2017-11-16_23-51-35-jpeg.370786

Adelaide shook her head anxiously. "I don't know..." she could feel two presences that had come into contact with the box: William and Mackenzie, the former much more recently. She ran her hand over the letter, slowly opening it up and scanning over the lines of text. She inhaled sharply, eyes widening. "Oh my god," she whispered, dropping the letter and grabbing Morgan by the hand as she stood up from the bed and reached for her phone. "We have to find Will, now."

william-main-jpg.370787
elijah-5-jpg.370789

William nodded in somber agreement with Chase, predictably resulting in another retort from Ash. Will sighed, his tone calm. "We don't even know if Heaven would make a deal like that, Ash," he said. "Besides, that gris-gris only works from a distance. Even with Solomon's wards, they're just stopgaps if you stay in the one place we know for a fact the angels are focusing their attention on. I don't like it any more than you do -- but this is the safest thing for you and Liam."

Will turned to look at Elijah, eyes boring into the man's as he remained suspiciously silent. He had been surprised to see him curled up in bed alongside the woman -- it was a far cry from their previous standing with one another. He wondered idly if the two had reconciled and under any other circumstances might have commented on it. For now, he simply spoke up to his partner, "What do you think, Eli?" he asked pointedly.

Elijah looked between the man and Ashley-May, silent for several moments before taking Ash's hand in his own and interlacing their fingers. "I think we're stronger together. I think the angels want to split us up, make us react out of panic. I think Ash is right. We need a solution, not stopgaps."

Will was shocked at the dissent, staring at his partner with confusion followed by frustration. Before he could speak, the door opened up to admit Edgar. Will gave the man a terse nod, not being in the greatest of moods to receive visitors at the moment. He noted the bruises on the man's face, though he didn't seem to be worse for wear otherwise. "Edgar, you doing all right?" he asked as his phone buzzed in his pocket. He fetched it, glancing at the screen to see who was calling him: Adelaide.

Will cursed internally. Morgan was taking her to the house. If she found the box...

So be it. The man swallowed deeply, forcing himself to maintain his composure and speak evenly. "I need to go check on Addy. We'll finish talking about this later," he said. It killed him to lie to his friends -- his family -- so coldly and casually. He didn't know if he should say something -- some kind of coded farewell. But to do so would only ignite Chase's suspicion and likely shatter whatever tentative understanding he had with the wolf regarding his bite. So he lied, turning on his heel to squeeze past Edgar and into the hallway, walking briskly out of the lobby and to his truck.

travisbello.jpg

Chase sat and listened as Ashley gave her reasons, potential plans, reckless and dumb as far as he was concerned. Followed up by Elijah back her up on said ideas, which came as a slightly frustrating surprise since he'd assumed Elijah would oppose them. "So you're willing to risk Liam's life on the possibility that they'd be willing to negotiate." Chase understood far too well he was stepping out onto thin ice but continued, "After they've shown they clearly have little regard for whatever is going on with Mac."

Chase took a breath before sitting forwards in the seat, placing his elbows on his knees as he started at the blonde sympathetically. "I might not have a full grasp on what a Nephilim is, but I know who Liam is, your son. I get it, you don't want to run and hide. You want Mackenzie back. And maybe you think that trying this will get you all those things as well as give him a potentially normal life, and maybe it will. But just because they see him as an abomination doesn't mean he is one, and it doesn't mean he can't have a relatively normal life and be happy even with his grace."

Despite trying not to come off aggressive he knew Ashley would likely go on the defensive, however he wanted her to understand his thoughts. And more than that, that he and Liam weren't so different as far as circumstances went. Sure, angels were a bit different than hunters but still. "Speaking as someone who is seen as an abomination myself, who could have never been born for it if not for my loving human parents who decided to give me a chance. And that relatively normal life he could have, I could have had it but I chose otherwise when I started hunting."

Abruptly the door to the room opened and a man, looking rather bruised, stood in the doorway addressing the blonde woman. Briefly he looked at the others to gauge their expressions, as he didn't recognize said man. Then briefly he wondered why the bruises, though knowing full well it was likely a nest or pack member. He let out a huff and shook his head, knowing it couldn't be helped now, but if the man had put up too much a fight it might have been necessary. Will announced the mans name as Edgar, thankfully. Though the hunter quickly left not long afterwards, claiming to go check on Adelaide. "Do me a favor and check on Morgan while your there?" He'd asked but wasn't sure if the man heard him since no reply came.

Momentarily he looked back to the two on the bed still. Now would have been a good time to tell them about Will's predicament, though he would have liked to just tell Elijah since Ashley had enough on her plate but he also knew she'd be a force in helping them stop the hunter from making a rash decision. However the newest addition to the conversation caused hesitation on the subject.​
NanLia NanLia
Safton Safton
Alator Alator

zlawuat.jpg
zlawuat.jpg

Morgan stared at her friend as Adelaide grabbed her hand and started dragging her back out of the house they way they had come and into the night. She couldn't even fathom what was happening that would make Addy panic as she was. She could hear the other woman's heart racing in her chest as she headed back towards the clinic. Addy was on the phone, presumably calling Will; she could hear the phone ring over and over again -as it had before. She assumed it would have the same results so instead she took out her own cell phone and texted Chase: Is Will with you? Addy needs him. "What's going on Laide? What's wrong?"

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May's eyes widened slightly at the sight of a bruised and slightly injured Edgar. She couldn't say that she was surprised in the least, she knew Will was roughed up and given hunters typically didn't sit when told, it wasn't hard for her to guess Edgar wasn't willing to submit to the nest or pack. She was glad to see he came around to it eventually, or at least enough to be freed with the rest of the colony. She gave him a slight nod -she'd have to catch up with him afterwards, but turned a surprised look to Eli as he not only defended her want to remain in the colony and near Mac but agreed with her. Needless to say she had expected the man to agree with the other two: as if any of them had a vote on what she did, but she was thankful nonetheless. She gave his hand a slight squeeze as Chase started in a again on her.

She listened, wincing internally, as he explained that they, she included, could live a peaceful happy life even with Liam's Grace. "This isn't the same, Chase." She said quietly. "I don't think my son is anything but that. Heaven, on the other hand, will hunt him for the rest of his existence. He will never see a day of peace if we don't find a way to remove the Grace. That's why I'm bent on trying to work with Heaven and its Host and hopefully come to terms." She paused, biting her cheek. "The wait it out game doesn't work either. Nephilim pregnancies are less than half of humans, I'm a month in and only have three left. And I say that because if Liam is born with his Grace it kills me. So again, I understand your concerns but Mac was my life link to getting this done and over with. She had something in the works and we -I decided to wait until after tonight was handled before we went further."
Safton Safton
Crono Crono
Alator Alator

rsz_adelaide_6.jpg
Adelaide turned to face Morgan briefly as the woman asked what was wrong, clearly concerned. She didn't blame her -- she knew she looked like a nervous wreck as she rushed from the house, her car parked at the communal lot for the time being, leaving her to rush toward the Clinic on foot with Morgan in tow. "Will was bitten by Trent," Addy said, her voice cracking slightly as she spoke. Seeing the look of confusion on Morgan's face, she expounded: "No hunter wants to become one of the things they hunt. He's not going to let himself shift." Letting the words sink in, she steeled herself. "We have to find him. Before he..." her voice trailed off and she shook her head, turning to head back toward the Clinic once again.

Elijah 8.jpg
Elijah was quiet as Ashley-May and Chase continued to argue, eyes cast downward. He finally looked up toward Chase, lips pursed. "It's not a question of Liam living with his Grace. If that was it, I might agree with you, Chase. But if he does, it's going to be a life without his mother," he remarked quietly, squeezing Ash's hand in return. "And I can't let that happen. Getting rid of the Grace is the only option and we're on the clock." He cast a wary glance toward the man standing in the doorway. One way or another, he was privy to this conversational topic now. He hadn't recognized him until Will mentioned his name. Sandy had talked about him: the object of Ash's attention, after their fight. Under any other circumstances he might have felt jealousy, but for now he simply tightened his hold on Ash's hand, knowing they both needed the comfort the gesture provided.

William 2.jpg
William broke into a jog as soon as he left the Clinic, not sure where he was heading other than away from people. Away from the ones he cared about... and who cared about him. He didn't want any of them to be the ones who found him, the way Ashley-May had found Joe that day. It would be a small comfort, he knew, but he had little choice. He wandered aimlessly, avoiding the crowds dispersing to their homes from the Rec Center. The number of secluded areas he could count on were low.

Then he saw it.

The church stood there, the meager little chapel silhouetted against the moonlight. He walked toward it without hesitation, his first time stepping on its grounds since Joe's funeral. He knew there was likely something very sacrilegious about committing suicide on consecrated ground, but he couldn't bring himself to care at this point. He stepped into the accompanying cemetery, hand resting on the wrought iron gate as he took in a deep breath, looking up toward the starry sky.

Solomon had made his way back to his apartment and had begun packing up the rest of his research. There were too many factions circling Vitae and the leadership was up in the air. Solomon just wanted to help however he could until the end came, but this way getting a little too close for the sorcerers comfort. With Heaven stepping into play Solomon knew he would choose the Heavenly Host over the Colony in a heartbeat. So rather than wait for it Solomon had decided it would be best to leave, find a motel or something, until the eye of heaven left the Colony. Throwing a book bag containing his research Solomon was ready to head out when he heard Pan chuckling. Apparently something interesting was happening at the chapel. In the weeks that Solomon had been there never before had he seen a chapel... well he also didn’t leave his apartment much either. As Solomon left his apartment he asked Pan where the Chapel was.

Deciding he would at least pray for the Colony before he left Solomon made his way to the Chapel, all the while he could hear Pan chuckling to himself as if he knew something the sorcerer didn’t. Solomon shrugged it off at first, the god had been acting strange recently so it could’ve been just another strange act. As Solomon approached the chapel he noticed a figure in the adjoining cemetery. More than likely it was someone mourning a loved one. Solomon couldn’t see that well thanks to the darkness and as such simply opened the doors to the chapel and walked inside. Finding a pew closest to the door Solomon bowed his head and began praying in Hebrew.
Safton Safton

Jordan folliwed the scent of Angel into the clinic, it was odd because of how the scent seemed to wane and grow stronger. He looked around the clinic, trying to get a bearing on which way the scent was coming from. Jordan hoped that the staff wouldn't stand l attempt to hinder him, he wasn't one to hurt those who were of a medical inclination even going out of his way to avoid it, but the people in this area had a habit of getting under his skin. He pointed his nose at the ceiling and took a few more sniffs to track his unknowing prey.

NanLia NanLia

travisbello.jpg

Chase's face contorted into clear regret as both Ashley and Elijah explained the rest of the situation, that there was far more to this than he'd assumed. "You could have led with that." He muttered awkwardly before giving an apologetic look then standing. The man moved towards the foot of the hospital bed and put his hands on the railings at the end, leaning against them slightly. There was only one quick hesitant glance towards Edgar before he looked back at them with intent. If they trusted the man with Ashley's condition he could clearly be trusted enough to hear this information, "You two deserve to know and frankly I could use the help." He swallowed, "The pack member who was killed, Trent. Will was the one who killed him, I failed to keep him restrained, Mac was hurt and he escaped. Thus the two got into it as he made his way to the clinic. Long story short, Will got bit. He's going to turn but he's talked about taking his life rather than risk hurting those around him."

His grip on the railing tightened slightly in a small amount of frustration, "I tried to talk him out of it, told him I could help him learn to control it. But he won't listen to me. You two have a far greater chance at convincing him not to do anything drastic than I do." Chase huffed at the end, more than expected some lashing out of the two. The wolves came, Will got bit, and now he wants to kill himself. For all intent and purpose they had every right to since their friend was hurt and Chase was partially to blame.
Safton Safton
NanLia NanLia
Alator Alator

zlawuat.jpg

Morgan's eyes widened as Adelaide explained exactly why she was terrified; she understood now the woman's panic. She squeezed her hand tightly. "We'll find him." She ran easily along side Addy as they headed back towards the Clinic. Cell phone in hand she kept a close eye on it hoping Chase would respond and tell her he was still with the hunter. She knew being bit wasn't ideal; he hadn't been bitten by an Alpha and so it was unlikely he would be like the rest of them, here and now, but there were other turned wolves in their pack; they lived happily and they worked to take the necessary precautions to keep them from becoming violent.

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May's heart sunk as she watched Chase come to stand at the foot of the bed and explain what had happened, in full, between Will and Trent. "Oh God." She whispered quietly, holding Eli's hand she could feel herself shaking. "He can't...." She glanced to the doorway where Will had left. "Oh my God, Chase, we let him leave! " She was scrambling from the bed back to her feet. "We need to go after him: he can't be left alone." She was ushering Chase towards the door and Edgar. "Please, we need to find him before... Before it's too late."
Safton Safton
Crono Crono
Alator Alator

Nurse-Ratched-Unsung-Films-2.jpg

Ruth watched Councilmen Hendrix stride from the Clinic, clearly off on a round of business. The door opened shortly after and she looked up to see a man she did not recognize come into the Clinic. Busy night.But in truth it was always busy when Mackenzie was in for medical help, at least so far this had been the truth. She peered at the man as he seemed to stare at the ceiling lost in thought. "Can I help you?" She called out from the nursing station, watching the well dressed man expectantly.
LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971

elijah-8-jpg.371282

Elijah's throat locked up as Chase delivered the news, staring dumbfounded at the man as he spoke. He wanted him to be wrong, to be playing some kind of sick joke -- as if he would ever do such a thing. Eli found his hands clenching into fists at his side as he held onto Ash tightly, seeking comfort but finding none. Will had seemed distracted and distant to Eli's experienced eye ever since he and Ash had returned to the Colony. Elijah had simply assumed it to be Mackenzie's condition and nothing else... if only.

Eli didn't doubt Chase's proclamation about Will intended to do for a second. It was exactly the kind of pigheaded, self-sacrificing, sanctimonious nobility he had come to expect from the man. He was already reaching for his phone and dialing Adelaide's number.

"Eli? Are you back at Vitae?" The witch's voice was frantic, panicked even.

"Yes. Addy, listen. Will--" Elijah began before Adelaide suddenly cut him off.

"I know. I found his note. Is he with you?"

Eli inhaled sharply. "He said he went to see you."

"Oh my god, Eli. We have to find him. Now. Me and Morgan are already out looking."

"We'll find him, Addy," Elijah said quickly before hanging up. He turned to see Ashley-May and Chase dashing from the room as he began to crawl off the bed as well. "Go!" he waved them forward, knowing he would only slow them down in his state. "I'll catch up." As it happened, he had other ideas entirely.

rsz_adelaide_6-jpg.371280

Adelaide hung up her phone, raising a hand to her brow as she felt tears flowing. "Morgan, I can't... I can't sense him. I don't know where he is. He might even already be..." she said, her voice trailing off.

Sad Will still.jpg
William walked forward -- slowly, aimlessly -- before approaching a small, aged tombstone. He sat down, his back to the monument as he rested his head against it, reaching into his waistband to withdraw the revolver before setting it down in the grass alongside him. He drew his knees up toward his chest, placing his arms atop them as he closed his eyes, content to listen to nothing more than the sound of his own heartbeat for just a little while longer.

Solomon finished his prayers for the Colony and for the friends he had made during his stay. He prayed for their safety in the coming days and even prayed for the safety of Ashley-May and little Liam. Pan had fallen silent since Solomon started praying and stayed silent until Solomon left the Chapel and started making his way for the gate. He heard Pan whispering on the wind, “ You’re going to miss all the fun sorcerer... The little wolf I marked is becoming an actual wolf.”
Solomon looked back at the Chapel in confusion. Nothing seemed particularly interesting he didn’t sense anything magical... the sorcerer shrugged it off and kept walking. He did decide however to contact Ashley-May. He wanted to check on the wards one last time before he left.

‘Hey Ashley-May, are you back in the Colony? I wanted to check on the warding and on Liam.’

With the text sent Solomon started making his way to the house he knew that she shared with Mackenzie and William. Come to think of it he had heard that Mackenzie had been injured during big meeting. No doubt she would be with the Oracle. “ Then I guess it’s to the clinic....” Solomon muttered as he started to walk.
Safton Safton NanLia NanLia

Attachments

• 971595AE-FD87-44D3-80D4-FEA6D2A0356E.jpeg
    971595AE-FD87-44D3-80D4-FEA6D2A0356E.jpeg
    56.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back