• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
And just imagine...Ashley was going to try and set Chase and Thomas up...that would have went wonderfully. And no doubt ruin Safton's ship.

That moment you forgot Alliance even existed and never thought to have your character bring it up in any of the conversations with the character who is suspect number one.
giphy.gif

He did bring it up with Emile; or rather Emile told him that the two attacks that had been done so far were from the other pack they had aligned with. He wasn't specific to say "BTWs my peeps didn't attack you or the people at Alliance." -Emile doesn't know enough words in English to say this, lol

To be fair... it didn't last long. :closed eyes open smile:
It hasn't even been brought up in like 60 pages. (That I noticed.) I completely forgot. xD

He did bring it up with Emile; or rather Emile told him that the two attacks that had been done so far were from the other pack they had aligned with. He wasn't specific to say "BTWs my peeps didn't attack you or the people at Alliance." -Emile doesn't know enough words in English to say this, lol
Oh. When they spoke on the sister pack they'd aligned with when mentioning the attack on Chase, he also mentioned that same pack was the one that went after Alliance?

I totally missed that...well I'm glad you told me now so I don't have Chase looking like a complete fool. :D

Oh. When they spoke on the sister pack they'd aligned with when mentioning the attack on Chase, he also mentioned that same pack was the one that went after Alliance?

I totally missed that...well I'm glad you told me now so I don't have Chase looking like a complete fool. :D

Yes, he did say it. And Chase wouldn't look like a fool, Emile would be confused but just reiterate that it wasn't Courir, it was the American pack.

Oh no. Ashley's going to use her big sad puppy dog pout.
Chase is doomed.

Oh you are not prepared for the sad ash headed Chase's direction!

Not to mention Nephilim fueled emotional roller coaster.

Will's daddy voice is a drop in the bucket compared to hormonal Ash throwing the guilt trip from hell.

Just ask Elijah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back